What is your trading app? - Page 6 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrie143

What is your trading app?

trading app are such as app by wich we can do trading we can buy and sell any thing by this application this application have very importanc in our life in this app trading can be easily so this app have very very importanc in a business 

On 1/21/2020 at 4:58 PM, Rana75 said:

I haven't used any apps for trading yet. I work for trading online websites and as far as I know it has no apps or applications. So I am doing this very simply in an online website.

You should try some because there is a lot of exchange have his own application and the most f traders use it, I'm very fun of trading on phone and for that i use a different app like binace huobi kucoin and more

Coinbase is my trading application because i found it very convinient and i can receive all my payments in it very easily and it also contains all the currencies and it shows ups and downs of all thecurrencies so we can predict very easily that which coin is going up and which is going low.

I'm not a big trader but for small trading or you can call it exchanging i use yobiy website or sometimes binance. It depends upon the coin in which exchange it get in firstly.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There are several trading applications that I use, including Huobi, binance, Kucoin. Actually it's more, but I only mention the top exchanges that I use. Because their application is very easy to trade.

i use IQ Option app on trading online because it's fast but i still need methods and strategies to learn more and have more chances because without strategies it's just weist of time and money

Bro, I don't know about this topic.I want to know what is the trading app?how to work trading app?trading app is trusted?How much i earn in trading app? Please tell me.

My trading app is from Bitfinex and the Binance. Binance exchange app is the top best exchange app in the world. We can exchange our crypto currencies ,place buy or sell order, track the price progress chart and many more. There are the so many good features on the app. 

I generally tend to use the yobit trading platform which is a website. However, when i use an app i tend to use the cryptohopper app for trading. The bit is quite helpful to me as i am a new trader. Unfortunately in the last day i lost $12.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 1/2/2020 at 4:53 AM, hmind said:

I use a number of mobille exchanges for trading. Like Crex24, Poloneix, Bitfinex and Coinbase. Only one application of the four that does not support the problem of withdrawal is Bitfinex.  The rest is good and easy to use.

You should try BitUniverse it's a coins trackers and Bot trading and a trading application for many exchange you need just import your API keys and it's done , it's all in one and dont need to install many app for each exchange 

I used the application for trading from the Binance exchange , I found it inconvenient to trade through a tablet, everything is much easier and faster on a computer.

On 1/11/2020 at 5:04 PM, btcLover said:

I use Iq option for forex. It's easy and good for using . I verfy my account with passport , i use coinbase to send btc to iq option balance

it isn't important to use coinbase because coinbase also need kyc to receive the huge of trading profits ( binary option ). are you options trader? did you profit from it? because i wanto to enter it! if you have info, i will be very happy to hear experiences!

Exactly l don't use any trading programs. But l can advise coin base, in my opinion coin base is the best choice. You can make also some research about that on the Google.

I don't like do much trading on mobile phone because mobile display is small than computer display .that's why I can't read and see well. it make me confuse while i try to trading. that's why i feel better comfort to use laptop or desktop for trading

I dont like do much exchanging on versatile phon since portable screen is small at that point computer we cant read well and see it indeed cant purchase and offer idealize it make me confound whereas i attempt to trading better is i utilize portable workstation or desktop for exchanging

On 1/2/2020 at 4:53 AM, hmind said:

I use a number of mobille exchanges for trading. Like Crex24, Poloneix, Bitfinex and Coinbase. Only one application of the four that does not support the problem of withdrawal is Bitfinex.  The rest is good and easy to use.

I never use Bitfinex phone application and we cant withdraw and deposit with it, it's like The Bittrex application we can just trade but not withdraw and deposit .I hope they can add this feature 

19 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

I also have never used Bitfinex for applications on mobile. For those whose websites have traded once, Bitfinex is a good exchange but not an option for me.

Me too I use website but never the application i have seen it in google play store and i dont like the design so i keep away from it 

19 minutes ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Indeed, sometimes we do not have to use many versions of the mobile version, as long as we can still access it on the web. The mobile version only makes it easier for people to be able to access when outside the home for example and also sometimes the design influences someone to use it or not.

I'm a fun for mobile application and all my 70 per cent i do it in my application because i cant be at home all the time and the price dont wait until you be in your house

• +1 1

14 minutes ago, lovecrypto19 said:

That was the initial purpose of developing a mobile version for any application. But because we are different, I mostly use a laptop / PC. So I don't use the mobile version of an exchange everyday.

I can respect that, any have his own way to use the exchange, for me when i have a phone application i can get all notification for the price at any time and that can help me to sell or buy all time 

1 hour ago, lovecrypto19 said:

So in essence, the web and mobile versions together help us or those who trade. With it all updates can be known immediately.

Yes both help us and can do the job, for example now with corona virus i use website version of any exchange where i have account because we cant go out and we stay all the time at home LOL

Well I am using the most popular trading app which is BINANCE app which is excellent and light application which you can trade and make profits

THINK POSITIVE

10 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

You must obey all the rules there, not to leave the house because it is dangerous for you and others. At least you can use the web version continuously and at home too, for example you can use the mobile version if you don't want to be in constant contact with the computer.

Yes why not, all the time using computer make me boring so i can change and be confortable wen i use phone not like computer and change between them 

3 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

For now I am also at home every day and I always use a PC and mobile to do trading or other work in crypto. although sometimes it's boring to stay at home all day.

I live the same situation but we have to do with it we dont have choice now, my country it's all under containment and no one can go out so we stay at home and do our staff  

On 1/1/2020 at 11:29 AM, Andrie143 said:

What is your trading app? 

Well if you talking about trading from your phone. Then there are different application available from different crypto currency exchange. Such as binance probit and many more.