Suggestions Not To Get Bored With The Forum - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SelimAbi

Suggestions Not To Get Bored With The Forum

The thing is whenever u get bored try to remember why u started. Obviously it will help u to stay focused and continue with the forum . Yes ,we all started for the money but i think most of us are now enjoying the process.

I suggest that they always remind you about the advice, regulations and laws stipulated in this forum, especially for beginners, so that they do not make mistakes

Dear friend  I suggest you that if you feel bore  on the forum then you should go to word  other section as we know there are a lot of section as a begginers we take our start from the begginer  section and then we should go to word other section such as Russian section and there we saw a lot of different topics.

• +4 1

Working here in the forum is the best investment of time, I am trying very hard to learn now and try to search for information, and then I will start buying and trading currencies.

You are right my friend, the work may seem difficult at first, with time you will realize that the purpose of the posts is to learn more in the field of cryptocurrencies as the increase in making money

• +1 1

absolutely dear you are right i am getting too much tired from writing 20 useful post daily and sometimes i was getting bored and thought to leave this fourm but then i teach myself by giving confidence that if i want  to earn money in order to pay my study dues then you would have to do it and if i wnt to learn abot bitcoin then you must have to learn the post

Thank you very much I extremely agree with you bro

absolutely you will get bored if you learn nothing

but when you take this forum for learning and earning at the both time you will be more interested

I advice everyone here to search about his passion and work on it in this forum 

When your primary goal is money, you will really get bored because you will not get the money you expected if you are not interested in the content of the posts and the details that make your business better.
Therefore, your goal should be really to communicate, learn more and gain experiences that will enter you in the world of cryptocurrencies

Hello my friend . At first we all got to the point where we got tired of working. But when we started gaining money and knowledge, the situation changed and we sought to work more because work is the essence of life.

On 3/24/2021 at 3:00 PM, SelimAbi said:

Hello friends. While almost all of us subscribed to this forum, our goal was to make money. That's why we always started working towards making money in the forum. After completing our first 100 posts, we struggled to write at least 20 posts every day. But after a certain period of time, people get tired of this situation. When I started getting tired of this forum and writing at least 20 posts every day, I actually learned the main purpose of this forum. The main purpose of this forum is to make money and educate us. It enabled us to learn better about crypto. After realizing this, I started reading more posts every day than writing. I learned new information. I enjoyed every moment on the forum. Now I am writing and reading every day without getting bored.

I don’t think that you should really get bored in the forum because it will make you leave the forum and leave the site completely

This is a very good forum.

I do not think so that anyone can bored from this forum. We can get good knowledge and money through this forum. So we should work on this forum as a game not as a burden. If you feel this form has a border then we shall get bored from this forum. In this way we can not get good profit. So I suggest that we should work according to the rules and regulation and keep patience to get good profit in the form of knowledge and money.

I am happy for you my friend 

For me it is a bit early to see things like that,I'm still struggling to finish my first free posts and when I think about how I'll have to make twenty informative posts every day, I get tired in advance even though I am actually learning a lot here.. I hope the coming is better 

Edited by Reham Fares

For me, I really enjoy being here because every day I learn new things about digital currencies that are my passion in this life. I like to learn everything about cryptocurrencies and the world of cryptography and I want to stay in this forum

• +4 1

I suggest you when you are working on it full concentrate on topics and replies realise properly what you are saying in comment section.This is necessary for every new comres.

The main thing in this platform is that you can learn a lot from this wonderful platform which will never bore you . So learn things about crypto world and get knowledge and information about crypto will never bore you. This is the only plateform where you can learn and earn .

• +2 1

We must understand from the start that the main purpose of our participation in the forum is to share insights and information about cryptocurrencies with one another in order to be prepared to join the field of work such as trade or investment. and earn a real profit on top of our earnings from 20 posts per day . So you should work hard for knowledge and earnings.

Well, this is contrary to how I feel after completing my 209 post, in fact, after I finished my 100 posts, I kind of develop an addiction towards making post all the time, the only time that I don't get so excited is when my network is not so good, but after that,I am always happy making post.

In any work, you should love what you do and take advantage of it so that you do not feel bored while you are working with it, so I tell you that we should feel happy when we start publishing posts because we learn new things and also help each other.

• +3 1

Working in this forum gives you a lot of knowledge and experience that helps you start your business in the cryptocurrency market correctly and mastering your work can reach a stage of boredom, but when you repeat the same content many times, this happens rarely to find similar topics so with diversification you will feel  Have fun while you work.

• +1 1

I browse the internet and sometimes I forget myself. I try to come back and be active for longer and when I am tired I stop for a while. It doesn't need to be tiring us or boring us, the forum has exciting stories and posts to read. If you are tired better take a break and stop for a while, it is better this way.

On 3/24/2021 at 3:00 PM, SelimAbi said:

Hello friends. While almost all of us subscribed to this forum, our goal was to make money. That's why we always started working towards making money in the forum. After completing our first 100 posts, we struggled to write at least 20 posts every day. But after a certain period of time, people get tired of this situation. When I started getting tired of this forum and writing at least 20 posts every day, I actually learned the main purpose of this forum. The main purpose of this forum is to make money and educate us. It enabled us to learn better about crypto. After realizing this, I started reading more posts every day than writing. I learned new information. I enjoyed every moment on the forum. Now I am writing and reading every day without getting bored.

Indeed, you should not get bored and find anything new and do not stop writing and learning, because if the matter is stopped for two days, it may last for months, that the matter is interconnected

When we work hard and have the courage and have patience to work and we publish useful and valuable posts and provide positive reviews to our friends in the forum then we spread the benefit to everyone as we learn to respect each other's opinions and share knowledge, thus obtaining knowledge and money at the same time.

I cannot be bored by my presence in the forum because it is full of information and great experiences that talk about cryptocurrencies and every day there is something new to learn and benefit from by reading the many topics on CryptoTalk.

Of course, you are right because this forum gains us a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and gives us useful general ideas in addition to that it makes us strengthen our English language .. Working in this forum is very interesting and fruitful. The time we spend in it develops us intellectually and financially .. In this forum there is no Time wasted .. There is productive and fruitful time on many levels.

Dear when your only concern is your feeling of fatigue and fatigue to get money only then you will feel bored, but you have to look from other aspects of this forum through research and investigation, you will get valuable and useful information and work to share it with others, you will work on developing Yourself by increasing your knowledge, information and culture about this forum and delving into the world of encrypted currencies, and therefore I advise you to be patient and persistent to be a catalyst for you in the disappearance of fatigue and boredom