Suggestions Not To Get Bored With The Forum - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SelimAbi

Suggestions Not To Get Bored With The Forum

Yes, my friend, the forum has become part of my routine. I work in it daily continuously without stopping. Read more comments and posts, learn from them, interact with members, and my experiences increase day by day .. It is great to earn money and knowledge together.

Welcome my friend

When you do a job, you should know that you have to make this work a routine and an integral part of your daily life.

All you have to do is love your job and work hard

I joined here just for the money

But when I expanded my experiences and worked hard, I knew that we have to work here to acquire knowledge because knowledge here in this work is the basis of all success.

Love your work will bear fruit for you

All the best to everyone here

• +1 1

This is a great idea. I feel bored sometimes and feel like i should complete my daily posts. It's a great tip to use as this forum is full with useful information that could make you a qualified trader or lead you to the best available ways to start investing online. 

When you'll work happily in the forum,you will enjoy the working.If you take it as a burden you'll surely get bored.you should give proper time to the forum.

As time goes on while working in this forum there will come a time when it starts to feel boring and tiresome to accomplish 20 maximum posts on daily basis and during these moments only focus,hard working and determination can save us.

@Lawrence Mwansa

• +3 1

Well said @Sypher9 i also think its earlier we make our minds used, by at least reaching the minimum posts per day, learning new things and trying new trading skills, then we will be bold enough to avoid boredom.

Edited by Lawrence Mwansa
  • +3 1

Yes, me too. When I first joined, I wanted to make money only, even though I felt that working here is boring, but after I started to learn more and more, I simply loved it, and you know that the information you gather here will be a benefit for you in the future if you know how to use it.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

This forum gives you more and more knowledge about crypto currency. It also enhance your knowledge about trading and exchanging. But rules and regulations are very strict. So never bore from anything concentrate on your work and earn money.

Of course, my dear friend 
Working here is never boring because every day you have to discover new things for the forum and improve your work in order to make more money, but I suggest setting up a private browser for the forum to make it easier for the workers here .

• +4 1

Dear friend, one of the conditions for success is that you do not get tired of your work, because the height of success is long-term follow-up, and patience is required to achieve what you want in profit through your valuable publications and information sharing between you and the members.

In the forum we should work fresh and active and read carefully and comment then we will not be bored in this forum. good luck.

• +1 1

You are right dear and this is one of the best way to reduce boredom in the cryptotalk platform, because I think by reading others comments most especially the senior members comment, you will get better everyday, thank you. 

• +1 1

i like work on this crypto forum and i enjoy my work on the crypto forum it increase my knowledge and also give me good information related to crypto world when i tired to work on this forum i think it useful for me give me a great chance of earning crypto currency so it develop my interest to work on crypto and i enjoy my work on this forum.

You are right, all of us when we started working on the forum we were interested in making money, but day by day and when we explored the forum more and more we knew that the information and knowledge we gain here is very valuable.

Hello my friend
I am a newbie to this forum and I am still learning a lot about cryptocurrencies, and I found it to be a great platform for education as well as earning money, and I never get bored of reading helpful comments and posts.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, yes, it will create boredom, but if you enter into more sincere and useful topics, do not feel bored. Thank you to all friends and members, and I wish success.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear Friend,
When you work on this site only for the sake of obtaining only, of course, you will definitely feel very bored, but I advise you that you should read the topics that people publish here carefully and with concentration, and then you will discover that money is not worth anything as for knowledge.
Good luck on your journey.

learning in addition to earning, if you alert the member to it, the forum will become a place full of activity, attractive and actually taking time In tracking responses to posts that may contain many exciting ideas, you will forget about boredom and pass your time without realizing it.

These suggestions will keep members of the platform active and not get them bored but for me another method I use to solve the issue of boredom is to participate in finding a member who I may be able to help

Really my friend، I am also like you have become read a lot of posts and get a lot of information from them and really feel happy now I spend my time in this forum. He earns me culture and money.

Edited by Shefaaaudeh
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Dear friend,  if you want to achieve some goals then focus on your work,  you need to pay full attention to this forum . Or not to any else . This forum  needs your only 2 to 3 hour daily and in response it will give you a lot . Best wishes

• +4 1

The main purpose of this forum is to make money and educate us. It enabled us to learn better about crypto. After realizing this, I started reading more posts every day than writing. I learned new information. I enjoyed every moment on the forum. Now I am writing and reading every day without getting bored.

It is a wonderful forum that provides a lot of information and ideas, and we can spend time because in return it is a work that we do and earn money and profits as it allows us to identify new things. I do not know why there are some members who feel bored, perhaps because they may deal with the forum except that it is a heavy burden or burden  on them

• +4 1

Of course, we need solutions so that we do not get tired of the work here. I suggest that we forget that we must write comments and enter the forum with the aim of knowledge.

We should not treat the forum as a burden and it is very important to know the purpose of the forum and to enjoy gaining knowledge and experiences and sharing our experiences and what we feel.

• +3 1