If anyone don't make topics, is it risk for his account. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

If anyone don't make topics, is it risk for his account.

My dear friend, experience and knowledge require patience, so when you gain enough experience, you will learn how to publish and avoid deleting your posts, and there is no risk if users do not publish posts because not many have the experience and knowledge that qualify him to publish valuable and useful topics

• +3 1

In fact, this does not represent a risk to his account on the platform, but it will be a waste of time and effort. Therefore, I recommend putting forward educational topics with useful content for everyone so that all visitors have access to the stock that enriches their knowledge.

• +3 1

My friend, this does not pose a threat, but it is not in the best interests of others. We must always consider a subject that is both useful and significant. It may be challenging, but experience necessitates perseverance and effort. Our contribution to this website is limited to only posting commits.

No, my friend, there is no risk on your account if you do not create topics, but the topics help everyone in spreading knowledge and thus will give you a positive reputation, and this in turn will make your account stronger and make you better at work here because of its motivation.

I think all members should start writing topics and bring information in order to spread it and benefit everyone, and so everyone will be happy.

• +3 1

My friend, this does not represent a direct risk to your account, but there is an important thing, which is that when you publish a topic, you gain the love of people because you offer them a benefit. But when you spend your time in posts only if they are not useful, this poses a risk to you.

Dear friend, thank you for this great participation. Not participating in topics does not pose a risk to your account, but if you have something or any useful topic, you only have to share it on the forum in order to benefit the other members. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

No there is no rule that force you to make topics you can only comment on others posts but you must be careful because comments can be deleted too you have to follow the rules and always try to write useful comments. 

• +3 1

I think in my point view everyone should make new topic or unique with full of information one day one topic if he want to get good reputation here in this forum I also start research about new topic here 

No, my friend ... I do not think that this reason poses a danger to the account according to my simple information and my follow-up to this forum. I have read a lot of publications, and I do not think that this thing is dangerous .. but our topics should be of value and importance in order to benefit others and gain more experience .. Good luck to all

My friend, you must gain experience to look for new ones in order to post new, useful, and non-duplicate subjects, and you can collaborate with comments to keep your account active and look for new ones.

If you do not create the topics you, nor me, or others, there will be no topics for us to comment on, so we have to learn to create topics from the posts of old members and if some posts are deleted, it is okay that this will be a lesson for us.

Dear friend, I think that you are not absolutely obligated to publish topics, but when you publish topics, these topics should be good and useful to the members of this platform, taking into account all the rules that this platform establishes when you post any topic, and I also advise not to publish many topics because I think that you will be exposed to many Rejection, I fear this will block you or reduce your popularity

Dear friend it's not a issue at all. Because making topics isn't too necessary. We can make topic if we want to ask something and if we want to tell something new to anyone. This is completely up to you. Thanks. 

No my friend, this does not pose a risk at all, if you do not have new topics, do not stress yourself with the matter. You can comment on the posts of others and make your comments full of information and usefulness.

No, my friend, this will not pose any danger to your account, as you are not obliged to post topics, you are not obligated to do anything, just be sure that you do anything and make it be a good action within the standards of the forum rules.

I think in the beginning we should avoid creating topics because at that time we not have much knowledge and information about this platform but when we complete our first 100 posts then we should create our own topics with this platform. 

• +1 1

Don't worry, it doesn't represent any risk. Certainly, it takes preparation beforehand to create a captivating theme to the Cryptotalk platform. Do not rush to do it, go little by little, reading and investigating everything related to Cryptocurrencies, so when you discover that information may be useful to the forum, you make it known to the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

No mate this will not be a threat to this work. Main purpose is to posts your comment on topics. But knowledge is also very important if you create an informative topics this poves good for you but big ambitions take some time and hard work.

No, I do not think that the issue of not creating posts or posts has anything to do with the issue of the ban or losing a private account.  You can compensate for the topic of creating posts by writing responses and comments on the posts so that they are useful for gaining a good reputation and achieving ultimate gain.

• +3 1

There is no danger in this regard.  But creating important topics is good for your account and also makes you rise more and enables you to earn a good reputation. In addition, we are here not only to earn money, but also to acquire and spread knowledge.  You have to look for more useful information to create a good topic, and you have to be patient as well .

• +3 1

We must always pay attention when wanting to publish new topics, avoid spreading random ones, and pay attention to the content of these topics in terms of useful information and a clear and attractive approach, and thus raise the level of the forum and increase its activity. 

No, my friend, you should not be afraid. It is not necessary to publish new topics, this forum was made for learning, so if you do not know new information and topics, do not publish, but learn and benefit from others here, good luck

It's fine not to create topics for a while since it is really hard to create new ones. But, always remember that we always as well look for creating because it helps other members as well for them to creat contents. Sharing nrw topic means sharing new knowledge to the members of this discussion forum, always remember that people.