Your first investment in crypto market - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

Your first investment in crypto market

Anyone who comes to the crypto market has a purpose, most of them want to profit from this very potential market. I think the first investment will always be one of the most memorable impressions for every investor or trader & holder. I believe it's really interesting and gives some value to the entire community.

Please share your first investment in the crypto market.

Let me begin this interesting discussion.
I officially entered the crypto market in 2017, not because of the ICO but because of one of the biggest ponzi projects - Bitconnect. I bought BTC but luckily I am not involved in Bitconnect.
But I lost $150 on another Lending project called the Golden Reward. I registered MEW wallet through a fake website and lost all my crypto assets. The bad guy sold my GRX to ETH, 1.3 ETH, and then appropriated it.
However that is not my first investment 🙂
The first investment is a CAPP - an ICO. I also invested $150 = 25K CAPP, and after that, my account increased to over 8K USD in a short time when 1 CAPP = $0.48. I never had that huge profit, but greed made me continue to expect that my assets will be 10K or $20K.
All dreams are pink, and reality is gray.

MYIWmSh.jpg

The CAPP token price quickly falls back to $0.0004, which is lower 1000 times. I was quite shocked to lose that huge profit.

Right now the CAPP price is getting back to $0.005, and it looks like I'm about to get my $150 USD back in capital ^^

Let hold when you understand the project. Sell when you are satisfied with your profit criteria.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I have not invested in the crypto market to date.  However, there are plans to invest in the future.  But if I invest, I will do less.  Because I'm brand new and I have no experience.  However, in order to invest, you must invest after knowing it well...

I really don't invest in ICO or IEO because the majority of them are scam or they fall after the listing and you don't cover your capital only in some trusted exchange like binance but the majority or ieo they need a lot of amount to buy the minimum, I only hold some coins that I believe they have a good project 

• +4 1

2 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I really don't invest in ICO or IEO because the majority of them are scam or they fall after the listing and you don't cover your capital only in some trusted exchange like binance but the majority or ieo they need a lot of amount to buy the minimum, I only hold some coins that I believe they have a good project 

@scorpialiInvestment = holding + trading, when you hold the tokens, you have invested. Even when you receive tokens from bounty campaigns, you have invested time and effort in exchange for tokens.
Please share a memorable story about a token you have kept: when did you receive it, did you want to sell it?

Of course we all want to achieve his goals and get rich too, but that takes a lot of work and steadfastness in this forum of participation. As for the investment this time, I did not participate in it. I will invest very soon.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, علي سليمان said:

Of course we all want to achieve his goals and get rich too, but that takes a lot of work and steadfastness in this forum of participation. As for the investment this time, I did not participate in it. I will invest very soon.

Hi mate, I'm not suggesting investing, I want you to split your commemorative guys about your first crypto investment. What tokens do you already own, how do you feel about owning them, and have you sold those tokens?

On 3/19/2021 at 9:03 PM, Shourav11 said:

I have not invested in the crypto market to date.  However, there are plans to invest in the future.  But if I invest, I will do less.  Because I'm brand new and I have no experience.  However, in order to invest, you must invest after knowing it well...

@Shourav11Hope  after investing and making a profit, you will share with us your investment strategy 🙂

12 hours ago, Gwarjik0 said:

By earning this currency the employment of every person in the world is increasing. We work in crypto talk and acquire BTC through yobit exchange site. By working here people of many countries are being able to reach the top of development.

@Gwarjik0 So are TALK & satoshi your first investment in the crypto market? What are you doing with these 2 coins/tokens? I know InvestBox with 1% profit per day, have you tried it for TALK?

15 hours ago, Nasir12 said:

As for am investing little because I don't have much experience like that but at least am learning everyday.

Learning is very good my brother and as long as you keep learning definitely one day you will harvest the sweet fruits of your hard work especially when cryptocurrency dominate the world.

Investing in the cryptocurrency market requires experience, patience, and not being greedy. Rather, seeking to gain information first, then earn money, this makes us reduce losses.

1 hour ago, mshakeel_2009 said:

We work in crypto talk and acquire BTC through yobit exchange website. By operating here individuals of the many countries are having the ability to succeed in the highest of development.

@mshakeel_2009So your first investment is BTC on Yobit? Are you continuing to hold that BTC or have you sold them to invest in other projects?

On 3/20/2021 at 4:53 PM, Nour24 said:

I am still a beginner here
I do not know how to invest and am afraid to start with it for fear of losing all my earnings
Please old members here help me please

1 hour ago, Kenda6666 said:

Investing in the cryptocurrency market requires experience, patience, and not being greedy. Rather, seeking to gain information first, then earn money, this makes us reduce losses.

@Nour24 @Kenda6666It seems that you have not had your first crypto investment yet because you are focusing on learning about this market. Wish you have a lot of knowledge and profits in the future.
Are you interested in trading or holding?

I have not invested yet in this forum, but if I ever think about investment and trading operations, I have many plans and great studies, and I learn all the rules, experiences and basics about investment and trading methods so that I will not fall into a mistake.

@HadeloI don't think you can invest money in this forum, but it is possible to invest the time and effort to gain a lot of knowledge and news from crypto market here.
I am also learning about trading so that I can start my first investment in this potential field as the crypto winter approaches.

I am yet to begin investment in crypto market because I don't have much knowledge and experience about cryptowold and since choosing the right coins requires good research then we should make sure we carry our personal research before investing in any new projects to avoid lose.

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Tallest said:

I am yet to begin investment in crypto market because I don't have much knowledge and experience about cryptowold and since choosing the right coins requires good research then we should make sure we carry our personal research before investing in any new projects to avoid lose.

@TallestYeah, if we invest and lose, so it is better we don't invest ^^
I think that joining CryptoTalk is also a bit of a profit in TALK & sts. Wish you will have a reasonable investment strategy to make a lot of profits from these 2 tokens in the future. Then please share your experiences from that investment.

• +2 1

14 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

@TallestYeah, if we invest and lose, so it is better we don't invest ^^
I think that joining CryptoTalk is also a bit of a profit in TALK & sts. Wish you will have a reasonable investment strategy to make a lot of profits from these 2 tokens in the future. Then please share your experiences from that investment.

My plan now is to keep accumulating more coins to my yobit exchanger wallet because I believe the talkcoin will increase in the nearest future and only investors will benefit alot. I will even convert my satoshis into talkcoin since I will be earning 1% everyday.

• +3 1

I am a new member of this forum.  I still don’t know much about investing.  I hope I will invest when I can learn and know everything well.

I started buying currencies such as Bitcoin and other popular currencies, but I did not invest in a site or platform and take a fixed percentage of the profits

• +3 1

My plan now is to keep accumulating more coins to my yobit exchanger wallet because I believe the talkcoin will increase in the nearest future and only investors will benefit alot. I will even convert my satoshis into talkcoin since I will be earning 1% everyday.

@TallestI really admire your belief in the future of TALK tokens, I just lock TALK into InvestBox to get a profit of 1% per day, not dare to sell sts for TALK. Wish your investment will win and help you have a lot of TALK in the future.
Are you withdrawing 1% profit per day or continuing to use them for compound profits?

• +1 1

The first investment done in crypto seemingly to have been unsuccessful to three quarters of us crypto traders because even me I lost much of my early investments to scam websites due to luck of knowledge and greed for more profits as it is the weakness for most of us and we need to control ourselves from this feeling.

• Useful or interesting 2

I am a beginner in this great platform. However, there are plans to invest in the future. I will like to know more on how to become a successful trader and earn us something better in life.

But if I invest, I will do less.  Because I'm brand new and I have no experience.

12 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

Are you withdrawing 1% profit per day or continuing to use them for compound profits?

No brother, i am not withdrawing instead leaving it to keep increasing gradually untill the day come when we shall all smile in good mood, we all have to respect our work because the 200 talkcoin we do receive for 20 posts is just 800 satoshi which is not even up to a dollar.

This is why I like investing because it does not have a great loss, but it has a great profit, and all that is through putting in a very small amount of money and with time it will double on its own.

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Rose77 said:

I am new to this forum and I have not started to invest now, but when I start I will be ready and informed of all things so that I will never lose sight of it and this is my ambition and now I only collect information and learn from others and their experiences

@Rose77 @Paloma Wish you learn a lot from CryptoTalk, I hope to receive your share after you have your first crypto investment in your life. Hope it will bring you more profit.

14 hours ago, George10 said:

The first investment done in crypto seemingly to have been unsuccessful to three quarters of us crypto traders because even me I lost much of my early investments to scam websites due to luck of knowledge and greed for more profits as it is the weakness for most of us and we need to control ourselves from this feeling.

@George10 Our first investment often involves scam projects because their returns are really attractive and we lack the knowledge to realize that.
What project have you been involved in? Like I said, I used to want to join Bitconnect.

No brother, i am not withdrawing instead leaving it to keep increasing gradually untill the day come when we shall all smile in good mood, we all have to respect our work because the 200 talkcoin we do receive for 20 posts is just 800 satoshi which is not even up to a dollar.

@Tallest Hope admin & mods will have a way to increase the value of TALK. Currently the simplest solution is to use part of the profits to buy back and burn TALK.

• +2 1

Investing is the fastest field to earn money and has large amounts of profit, so I love this field, but on the other hand, this field is considered a risk and it has many fraudsters, so knowledge and experience must be gained first.

As for me, I will narrate my own experience. It was my first investment without me being educated and educated about the matter. I lost at that time a lot of my money that I put in an unknown currency, and I do not advise anyone not to be educated.

@nanamo @Ali.zx @Nay7 @Haidar1 @jory @David Nick @Gorge118 @Linaa2999 @saraanna396

I find you hesitant and shy about investing. Have you never invested in the crypto market? I think when you get any token, and when you decide whether to hold or sell it, that's when you invest. Even on CryptoTalk, I believe you guys have received a lot of TALK & sts tokens. How have you used them for your own profit? Please share your story, I believe they are interesting and helpful.