Reputation for beginners - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yuangzee

Reputation for beginners

As a beginners getting reputation for us is seems like very difficult thing and we all know how much the reputation is important. So we beginners can solve other beginners this problem by giving like to their good posts this will encourage them a lot because at the start you feel like you are not gonna get any benefits from here when you are not getting good replies and  good response So I think we Should try  to keep all the newbie from such thoughts and lets help them. We can be support of each other and encouraging  some one is not a bad thing at all😊 If am wrong please correct me and if you are agree with me please share your opinions.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

I give reputation to both newbies and every useful post I see. If the topic is useful and the language you use in the topic is simple as everyone understands, you will gain a lot of reputation. It is actually not difficult to gain a reputation. If you write comments on current topics, many people can see your comment, which adds reputation.

Edited by SelimAbi
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This is a good idea my friend, but positive or negative reputation should be given to the real content of the topics, not by the members rank, the point of the reputation is to encourage ourselves to do better and better.

Best regards

• +1 1

Hello my friend. Do not worry about the topic of gaining a good reputation because you will get it when you provide useful posts to members. Only give a positive review for the content that deserves it in order for all the forum topics to be attractive and enjoyable. If you put a good reputation for someone who does not deserve it, he will not develop himself  .

• +2 1
  • +4 1

You are right, my dear friend. We must support each other and provide assistance as much as possible. Beginners always need expert help, advice and motivation so that they don't get into trouble and really give up on us to cooperate so that cryptotalk remains the best forum in the world

• +1 1

To get reputation like a new users it's really very hard but 8f you work hard your posts you will get it easily it's dependent on you only and your work no one can do it for your just be patient and go forward the next ranking and day after day you will get it

You are right, my friend, because a beginner in any field is often neglected and marginalized, and we must correct this concept and support each other, because the forum is based on cooperation and partnership

newbies is a hard journey to this cryptotalk forum because of lack confidence and knowledge about cryptocurrencies so better to help them know all through this campaign and we must do some appropriate ratings given to them to motivate and inspire them work hard never discourage them to benefits us more here.

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend. Here, reputation is very important, especially for beginners, and I am one of them, so hard work, helping and supporting each other is what improves reputation.

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you on this. We, as beginners, support each other and each other and make likes with other comments because that will earn us a good reputation and it is very important for us as beginners

You are right, we must provide all the support required for beginners, newcomers always have some concerns about their topics,from here I tell them that you should not be afraid of writing, you can To write any idea you know about cryptocurrencies because it can help many peopl

Hello everyone, I agree with your post, one of the motivations that new members may have is that their work is taken into account, receiving positive feedback, in this way, will increase their interest in continuing to work in the forum, it will always be important that we all support each other, both new members as well as more experienced members.

Dear reputation for beginners, nothing will affect earning, but rather it only gives a positive impetus to the owner of the post so that he can continue his journey in research and work in this forum, and it is our duty to support beginners so that we can advance in this field. Thank you.

• +1 1

How are you my friend? I agree with you. A good reputation is important and it is the basis for achieving success. I believe that by working together, we get a good reputation through useful contributions and giving important ideas.

Yes, we must work to provide beautiful and appropriate opinions for the publication, and it must be clear and understandable also in order to obtain positive assessments to obtain a good reputation and money for this work

• +3 1

I think this should be a general call on all the eligible members of cryptotalk to give utmost attention to reputations. Deactivation of rating rewards should not be the reason to avoid or elude reactions as a responsible and determine member. Take your precious time read and rate to inspire and support for activeness

Yes for newbies and for every one reputation really means alot I just request to all please give reputation to each other and work in a group it will increase our reputation .I just hope everyone will help to each other .🥰

When you evaluate the initiators' publications with a good reputation, you give them a motivation to continue and great confidence, but on the condition that the post is good, and if the post is not good, they must be advised and told in a way that they can accept your criticism Do not give them a negative reputation without advice

I must agree with you because this topic is important to everyone. We must encourage beginners and help them by giving them positive reactions to their good posts and not ignoring them in order to present their best.

• +1 1

yes absolutely right because reputation is motivation for us as I am also beginner it will boost our energy to active in this forum more and more 

Yes you are right. If you will get reputation to the beginner's then you will appreciating there efforts. You will get the results of there hard work by giving reputation to the beginner's. You also developed courage in the beginner's.

Well, we all know that reputation is important but we don't make it as a based on how can we make a posts in this forum, reputation will came on you automatically, just make some quality posts here and don't think about for the reputation you will get because that's not good motivation for us.

Reputation is much important for beginners because the new commers dont know much about this platform.we should assust the juniors in this matter.through helping the others we will get a better experience.

The begninners  are unaware of rules and regulations of the forum.so we can help them through guiding them.thanks

Thanks for the wonderful information. I m also nww in this platform.. I would like to know More about crypto and how to get  good reputation here..

16 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Take your precious time read and rate to inspire and support for activeness

Well said my friend we must learn to appreciate other members good contributions towards creating helpful topics and posts because that will encourage them to do more of that and by that earning satoshi can be reasonable.