Cryptocurrencies as source of investment - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jontalk

Cryptocurrencies as source of investment

On 3/13/2021 at 3:55 PM, jontalk said:

Hello everybody!!

I read lot of independent media paper or via internet. Dont Believe that the current economic situation is beautiful as official sources trying to make convince the people.

Very bad economics things will come soon. You must protect your beings positions by having other sources of prosperity. Cryptocurrencies are part of the solution as gold when your money in bank will be frozen by governments. its still time to invest in crypto before the great rise created by the panic which will coe when bad announcements will arrive. It will be too late to think to begin invest in crypto. Do it when its still time , when most of majority of people is still ignorant or afraid about crypto.  
"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

The news plays a role in economic events. Like to say something with a doge coin with a tweet from one of the world's richest people. One thing is that the majority is invested in it. Like this sounds good news. During the past year, a severe crisis was approaching,  the same thing might happen to Bitcoin. They did the sale. The news affects the world in a positive and negative way at the same time. Precaution is inevitable.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think that Crito is one of the safest ways to invest these days, but everyone should invest cautiously because the matter is very volatile and it is possible to lose a lot of money due to recklessness

• +3 1

I note that as a result of the increasing popularity of cryptocurrencies, most countries will tend to support this issue and encourage citizens to work in the field of encryption.

Well my dear friend, it is a really good participation. I expect to start in the near future using encrypted currencies, and I do not think that the coins and paper currencies will continue, so I try hard to collect the encrypted currencies in order to be able to enter into trading and investment

yes indeed my friend you have a point seriously,  you can define crypto currencies as our daily investment because it's gaining ground day by day and if care is not taking it will take over the local currencies.  

I do not think that governments will control cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are decentralized and this is one of their advantages, but I believe that cryptocurrencies are a good economy and are beneficial to all people who have knowledge of trading and investing

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies are spreading rapidly in countries of the world and I think they will replace the cash currency, so we must look forward and start investing before their price becomes too high and we earn money.

Hi everyone .. I hope you are well.
In my opinion (to face the declining economic reality), cryptocurrencies are the best source of investment, because these currencies are difficult to counterfeit, in addition to being used to protect virtual transactions and create new controllers.
For people who do not want to deposit real money in their wallet, cryptocurrencies are what help them with this.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is a good idea and we must work with it with what we get from the currencies we get during our work in the forum. Cryptocurrencies are very popular all over the world and have facilitated many financial transactions, especially as they are not subject to central control over them.

• +1 1

On 3/19/2021 at 5:19 AM, Steve waugh said:

Yes ,you are right .It is not the people but countries are not allowing the use of crypto currencies probably because they are fearful about this revolutionary digital currency but I hope,in the future they would not have any choice left except to accepting it.

I believe you because cryptocurrency is growing day by day and in few years coming it will dominate the world which will give crypto experience people gain more money.

The general economic conditions are bad
Of course, we have to take advantage of this time to make a successful investment in cryptocurrencies that are like gold and diamonds as important
The time is right

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, some believe that countries will put their hands on cryptocurrencies, and this may lead to taxation by countries, which will affect the members of the forum, so I think that we must work quickly on investment and gaining sufficient experience for the coming days

• +1 1

Although there are many official warnings against investing in those currencies that are not subject to state control, emerging companies in the field of financial technology will witness a significant increase in demand from consumers who are rushing to invest in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

So far, cryptocurrencies are the best project that has been established, and I say that they are the best for investment and for all other transactions, but here we must choose good currencies for investment and good currencies for trading

• +1 1

I agree with you on the one hand that cryptocurrencies can be the best solution to investing our money and retaining its value like gold because it is safer than real currencies remaining in their value and we can enter them with investment and trading, which will increase our money

• +2 1

Dear, cryptocurrencies have become a fait accompli and the future is heading to invest and trade in them, in my opinion, the future of digital currencies

Hello, my friend. In fact, I completely agree with you, because today even the largest and most powerful countries are facing real problems in the economy, and we as interested in the world of cryptography are fully aware of what is the value of working in these currencies and investing them or trading them, in fact I see cryptocurrencies a bright and happy future with this opportunity presented to us. CryptoTalk forum, I wish all the best of luck.

• +3 1

I agree with you that cryptocurrencies are the best solution to raise money because most companies close their doors because of fear of disease or accumulation of money and goods.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin are getting very popular nowadays all over the world and are in the first place for this year, so they are a good source of investment and multiplying profits.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency They said they would get taxed as a first step. And more executives who want to take cryptocurrencies and we all know that if they achieve their goal we will lose as it happens if cry has knowledge of cryptocurrencies then you will invest in cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency is best for investing if you invest in Bitcoin. The people of the world are suffering from it and over time the crypto talk has been resolved. Holds rights.

Yes the cryptocurrency is a very great way of investment that has assurance and then can yields good outcome, but that's only if you have the required knowledge to do that, and if you lack the experience, then better seek for that before going into, thank you.

In fact, starting to invest in cryptocurrencies is good, but also we cannot rush because we may not know what we will commit wrong in this investment. Sometimes the choice of currency is a problem if we choose the wrong currency to invest.

• +1 1

On 4/3/2021 at 5:20 PM, galb za said:

In fact, starting to invest in cryptocurrencies is good, but also we cannot rush because we may not know what we will commit wrong in this investment. Sometimes the choice of currency is a problem if we choose the wrong currency to invest.

@galb za Yes, you have to have the necessary knowledge to make the investments, without that, the risk increases considerably and the losses can be very large, that is why cryptocurrencies need serious training before being able to start using them, many start without learning and end sad because their capital is fading,
so training to win is important.

We can take advantage of cryptocurrencies in every way we can to make a profit by investing in trade. Cryptocurrency is really the best way to invest. We must learn and invest.

Unfortunately, I think that it is too late to make large investments in digital currencies, as its price is currently very high and it is not possible to buy large quantities because it needs huge capital and losses may be very high. Therefore, it is currently preferable to make light investments until the market direction is known.

• +1 1