Bitcoin is a dream?? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jontalk

Bitcoin is a dream??

Hello everyone!

I see it that way in the form of a game but for many, Bitcoin has brought happiness to many parts of the planet.
Note that thanks to this medium, the freedom to manage money is much broader than before, these assets must be taken seriously.
Bitcoin being a reality that is not physically palpable, allows you to do as much as you can, even fulfill your dreams with it, it is possible the measure that you know how to handle it.
Many people have become millionaires thanks to Btc, others have learned and others simply enjoy it, and you? What group are you part of?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I earn extra money on Bitcoin. You could say I'm just on my way to becoming a millionaire. And so I agree with the author, bitcoin gives a huge number of opportunities!

This is true, many people who trusted Bitcoin in the beginning now they have made a lot of money, and that is because of their belief in this currency, I also think that they have known that these currencies will facilitate the transfer of money and that it will be safe, so they put their trust. With it and now they have won that bet

• +3 1

Yes you can say its just like a dream to get a bitcoin but nothing is impossible here in this world. If we have to achieve something we have to work hard. We can earn bitcoin by doing trading or investing its just depends upon person interests so it will take time but its not impossible.

The bitcoin and the world of crypto currency gives a lot of dreams for all users and all need to reach her dream by trading or investing in some projects because they want to be rich and make a lot of money like others 

• +1 1

I am one of those who make a small profit from bitcoin. At first, none of the family members were aware of bitcoin. That's why they didn't buy bitcoin on time. When I learned about bitcoin because I was small, the value of bitcoin was already over $ 20,000.

• +1 1

It is a great way to earn money. There are people who trusted Bitcoin in the beginning and now they are getting rich. I am very optimistic about this platform and I will strive to fulfill my dreams through it.

Absolutely right mate. As cryptocurreny is dealing with bitcoins, most of the members have targeted it as their goal. I myself is still dreaming of it😅. Due to its high market rate it's quite difficult to achieve but nothing is impossible. Moreover, I am enjoying to deal with this digital currency and getting more knowledge of it.

• +2 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes maybe I can become a member of bitcoin mining company now by investment. But earlier this was the only thing that people get it in free. And further benefits received

Of course, everyone dream are bitcoin. If at this time,anyone have 5 bitcoin, he /she cannot work here. Everyone try to accumulating bitcoin for future. Hopefully oneday everyone fulfilled their dream. 

This is true, the Bitcoin currency provided a lot of good positive things through the ease of transferring money between individuals and in all countries, in addition to that, the benefit is high.

• +1 1

Well, my friend, I really think that Bitcoin has become a source of happiness for many for a while. I had no knowledge of Bitcoin and I had no information about it. Now I earn some bitcoin and I know very well that it has become a very important currency in the world and it will probably become the most expensive currency

The Bitcoin currency has helped many people and continues to this day, as the exchange of this currency was equal to 0.001 dollars, but today it is worth nearly 50 thousand dollars, and this indicates the strength of our ambitions. I hope to gain great experience in cryptocurrencies and to be a reputable one. In this forum and among the millionaires, I wish all the best

That's true, bitcoin is really a dream to all crypto users, because bitcoin is the most valuable coin. Every crypto users want to work and acquire bitcoin. Some individuals has become millionaires and billionaires by investing in bitcoin. 

Hello everyone, I consider that more than a dream, bitcoin has become a hope for many people, I just suggest that you should learn the operation of this crypto, and how to get the best benefit, personally I do hold with bitcoin, and I have obtained very good profits.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is a beauty of digital currency which is widely accepted in this digital age as a means of exchanging goods and services and the World is very well known.  

Yes, you are right. Bitcoin is dream of everyone. Because bitcoin is popular and valuable coin in the world. If you want to earn bitcoin than you can trading and investing. I hope you agree. God luck.

Sure Bitcoin is a dream coin that has the tendency of making you rich or financial boyance and it price always keep hiking and I consider it as one of the best coin for now.

Of course, Bitcoin has completely changed the course of the world, as it became easy to send money to any country at any time through encryption, but I am still one of the group that learns as I have not earned Bitcoin yet and I am still learning about the methods of earning it and I am one of the people who want to earn and invest it

Although it is difficult to obtain one Bitcoin and requires many years, obtaining parts of it provides us with a financial return that can help with our monthly income. And everyone must make an effort to grow to get more revenue. I hope everyone succeeds in this.

• +4 1

In my particular experience I do not think that bitcoin is a dream but a reality since thanks to this I have been able to get ahead in what is the economy of my house and everything you can do from the comfort of your home you are your chief administrator of the economy And you put the hours as best suits you is the glory and for that I am super happy.

• +1 1

Yes, dear, anyone can make good profits from trading Bitcoin, and he may become rich in a short time if he is able to work properly, but we must know well, that trading Bitcoin is not easy, there are plans and methods that must be followed to reach your goal, and also you must  To be careful in order to avoid a loss.

Bitcoin is an opportunity for a lot of people to make money and only those that have patience would be able to make profit from crypto currencies. So make sure that you take your time to analyse the market before making any decisions. This will make sure that you don't have a lot of loses.

This can be genuine, a lot of people who dependable Bitcoin at the start now take overbuilt a lot of cash, which is certainly given what they assumed within this currency exchange, My spouse and I besides feel they may have acknowledged the values will certainly assist in your shift involving income knowing that it's going to be safe and sound so that they placed his or her have confidence in. By it and after this they have got gained that will gamble.