What scares the beginners in crypto? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

What scares the beginners in crypto?

I think that there are many things that scare a beginner in the coding world, including fear of grammatical errors and linguistic weakness, fear of wasting time and then being banned, wondering if it will cause danger to me, will I lose if I enter and will I really get money? The most important step for a beginner is self-confidence and hope to achieve the goal.

• +2 1

There is a lot of projects that fall in crypto currency and the majority are lost a lot of money with like you mention bitconnect and one coin and more,that's why we should be careful about that and ask before invest in any new projects, specially for new users. 

Because at first they have no information about these things and therefore become new members, so anything that happens scares them and therefore it is their duty to gain experience and knowledge and then respond to the topics.

Welcome to Dear friend. What scare beginner is that is fraud on them, or loss of money. Volatility permanent in currency, and what are afraid of it withdrawal and how to provide their portfolio.

The main concerns in the crypto world for beginners are the lack of the optimal investment by buying at a high price or selling at a low price, and this scares beginners because they are not able to study economically for the currency,Or defrauding them by forecasters who take money without offering anything useful.

Yes, you are right in that, as these things create a type of fear and confusion for a person and reduce self-confidence, so we must not think and pay attention to these matters and always think about the best and work hard and actively.

I do not think that these items are the fears of beginners, because these are the fears of experienced people. As for the beginners, their most fear is losing their money and gaining a bad reputation.

• +3 1

In fact, I think that it is a natural thing, all people are afraid of their investments and avoid losing their money, we cannot blame them, but when they gain experience and notice that the entire world is moving towards cryptocurrencies, they will change their opinions, I think, and they will start trading in cryptocurrencies.

I think most of the members are afraid of things that are not originally on this forum.
Just stick to the rules and principles.
And start with confidence, all you have to do is search. Follow up on posts. In order to increase experience about cryptocurrencies, because in this kind of thing there is some risk for beginners.
Good luck.

I thing dear some things didn't understand biggenners for this thing because they have not knowledge about crypto but they invest and chasing scammed that's not good system please share every one your knowledge about anything question why biggenners scares in crypto but I have no of information about this thing hope any one can explain this.

Have a nice day.

I think There are many concerns that I faced when working on anything related to the Internet because I was new and I did not know whom I dealt with, and I could not trust anyone, and I did not know if my work was useful or not.

If we want to start something new in this area, we should try to do more research first to get more ideas and knowledgeable ways of learning about cryptocurrencies on how to do it, because this kind of thing is risky for all newbies who don't have enough information about cryptocurrencies. Fortunately, we have this cryptotalk forum to help more newbies understand all of this.

Your post is very useful. You said right all these threat are the main reasons which scared to beginners. In starting beginners need guidance and help. I think beginners section is best for them to learn basic things.

dear when i joined this forum the thing which scares me that how i create useful and informative content for my post in the starting days i literally have no idea about this forum and about the rules and regulation of this forum so i was scared may be i will banned from this forum very soon but dear i was calm myself and doing hard work in order to understand this forum

In fact, I do not enter anything before I ask about it and know the correct way to enter it so that I do not fall into the trap of fraud, which is what scares me most about this matter and when I asked about the subject of cryptocurrencies my friends advised me a lot about this thing and this forum as well

In fact, there is nothing to fear, but people who deal in cryptocurrencies must monitor the market situation, whether low or high. Many people lose their money when buying without any question about its market value. Therefore, research and knowledge must be done before in order to not lose our money.

What I fear first is that, scammers are numerous, how can you identify scammers and the real dealer, because it is something I don't have any idea of, we are just hearing it form afar and another thing that make it worst is that those Governmentvernment representatives of all country are tagging it with black market that no one is advise to go into it, everybody is scared to loose it's hard earn money, not now that is now opened to everyone that it is real and it is already taking his place in the market with the rate of influencer dealing in it.

If we want to start something new on this kind of stuff, we should try to do more analysis first to get more insights and informed ways of learning about cryptocurrencies on how to do it. Since this kind of stuff is dangerous for those newbies who don't know anything about cryptocurrencies. But, thankfully, we have this cryptotalk website to help more newcomers grasp everything.

Hello my friend, I thank you for this important participation. I think that most of the members have these concerns, but through our right work and giving advice to each other, we can overcome the difficulties.

Dear friend, 

There are many reasons for fear for newcomers to currency platforms.  They invest without realizing it, which is very difficult.  Newcomers invest without understanding the market price, so they are more likely to lose money.

There are many things through which you can earn cryptocurrencies. You have to be careful not to lose your money because of them, but I personally prefer trading

There is a lot of things that scare the new members in the cryptocurrency market .There are many scares for beginners. Like warning for post.withdraw of money in its account for first time. Posts without payments and posts without group rules is the main scares for beginners.

Welcome my friend, I was very enthusiastic about the idea as I read in this field a lot Certainly, my friend, I faced some problems, but I overcame them with knowledge, work and love of work Frankly, I was concerned about the issue of buying and selling, as we all don't like fear

In fact, when I entered the crypto market the first thing that scared me was losing money so I didn't want to put capital into trading so I wasted a lot of my time on the taps.  Free profit sources and cloud mining, but I found them a waste of time until I found cryptotalk and started working fine.

Since I am a beginner I can describe how I feel First there are many things and between them work without payment or ban from the forum or not gain reputation and likes.

The thing that scares me most when I join a new cryptocurrency project is scammers, and I also fear that the project will be losing and lose my money with it, so before joining any cryptocurrency project, I must search carefully for it to make sure that it is not scam.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.