How can we invest in Yobit? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alialyousef123a

How can we invest in Yobit?

My friends, I would like to know the important things about the yobit platform ... specifically what value I can trade with and the percentage of profit by investing and currency trading (buy and sell) the most.  What is the right time to trade and is there a specific period for the expiration of the value of the cryptocurrencies that we have .. I ask everyone who knows important information about the yobit platform to share with us their experience in this world .. I wish success to all

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Dear you can invest your cryptocurrency money in yobit. Yobit is one of the best platform that is used for money exchange and for trading mechanisms. You can buy cryptocurrency at lower rate to invest in yobit. When the price of these cryptocurrency rises sell these cryptocurrency and earn more. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Well said, my friend, all you have to do is monitor the currencies on the platform and the market also watch the charts for each currency you want to invest in my friend all you have to do is work hard and be very patient

Find the best currencies to invest and don't despair

All the best for everyone

• +5 2

My best wishes for you to be in good health and I am a new member I am still learning from the junior section so I advise you to consult the elderly members because they have enough experience about this platform

Crypto currency is great platform for invest or trading. Invest coins means buy a coin in lower price and sell it in more price.So,you want to buy coins in lower price and sell it when the coins market price is up. Always be careful before invest your coins. 

My friend, you have yobit and kucoin, one of the best platforms that you can invest in. You can buy a currency and sell it when its price increases, and there is no specific time for you to do it like this

• +1 1

I do not know if there is a minimum amount for trading, but what I know is that you need a great deal of experience, reading charts and analyzing them, and knowing the currency that you should buy and sell in the right time.

• +2 1

There is many way to invest in yobit exchange, the first one is to go to investment box and choose the coins and plans you want ,the second is to buy a mining coins called minexcoin and third is to buy coins and sell them after and get profits or just buy and hold 

On 2/26/2021 at 10:23 PM, alialyousef123a said:

My friends, I would like to know the important things about the yobit platform ... specifically what value I can trade with and the percentage of profit by investing and currency trading (buy and sell) the most.  What is the right time to trade and is there a specific period for the expiration of the value of the cryptocurrencies that we have .. I ask everyone who knows important information about the yobit platform to share with us their experience in this world .. I wish success to all

Yobit exchanging site is easy for trading, and its beginner friendly,  all you have to do is go t yobit and deposit you money and choose the right coin to exchange on the left lower section "market" then you can trad all you want, everything is on the tab.

You can invest in yobit exchange with different method you can transfer direct coin to the wallet you can also invest through digital wallets like perfect money and payeer best time to buy any cryptocurrency when market is low never buy coin when market is already pump

• +1 1

There is no time of expiration of any Cryptocurrency if it is a true and stable currency but be aware of the scam or fraudulent coins. I can suggest you Yobit invest box to do your initial investments as there is no fear of loosing anything and you will earn profits on daily basis.

• +1 1

Yobit is one of the best crypto currency exchange that is used for crypto exchange and for trading you can invest in investbox for daily profit but it is very risky you must read all rules before investing 

Hi friend you can invest your money in the investboxe at the yobit now it depends upon you that which currency you choose for the investment I think you should select the cryptocyrrency on the base of your knowledge and experience.

• +2 1

Greetings, dear friend
Investing on Yobit is the best option, and the way to start investing is easy. You only have to click on the investments in the top bar and then a list of available investments will appear to you. You only have to choose from them,
You just have to note that in some investments there are daily tasks to obtain profit. Avoid those investments and choose an investment that does not contain tasks.

Hello everyone, I think that the best way to invest in yobit exchande, is using the investment boxes, which allows us to get a daily return on the coins we put in the box, this is a good strategy that we can use in yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1

The yobit platform is one of the best platforms to work with cryptocurrencies, and through the investment fund, you can choose an investment plan with the profit rate and conditions that suit you. To choose the right currency to trade in, you have to monitor the currency market and charts to choose the right time to buy and sell.

After logging into the yobit platform, you are faced with two options, either entering the investment fund and putting your money in it and performing some daily tasks so that you can achieve profits in the end, or you can monitor the market continuously and buy a certain currency and wait for it so that you can sell it when its price increases

• +3 1

Hello my friend, you can work on investing whenever you want, but you must work to collect the appropriate information that will help us to work with it without mistakes because it will cost us material and psychological losses as well, so you must be patient and work hard to reach success and thank you

• +2 1

There are several ways to invest in yobit exchange: the first is to go to the investment box and choose the coins and plans you want, the second is to purchase a mining coin called minexcoin, and the third is to buy coins and then sell them for profit, or simply buy and keep.

I strongly advise you to use the Yobit platform as it is very safe.

The value that you can trade with the higher the higher the good the profits, but in the beginning you do not risk a large amount.

Investing has a guaranteed profit, but you must follow the price of the currency in which you are investing.

The right time to trade is when the currency is low.

Dear you can see the option investbox which is plan show and select the plan to investment. I show the screenshot of the yobit account. I hope you understand it.

20210331_235929.png

Hello, my friend, I hope to give you a clear and accurate answer, but the topic is not that simple, because the investment market in the platform needs to be monitored and studied continuously to be able to have the right time and the appropriate currency for investment. Each period has the appropriate decisions and options for it .

• +2 1

I don't have any experience in investing on Yobit because I haven't invested yet. Because we have to learn and research before we can invest. And right now I'm learning.

My recommendation would be to search rather than asking such questions here. Im sure you wouldn't have got the response you actually wanted. Because many are here just to respond. They'll tell you its possible but not how. Unfortunately. Use google, know the details and ask some acquaintances if anyone of them use this plaform and most of all. Discover different options on yobit for yourself and you'll know everything. 

In my opinion, we can invest in youbit by actively commenting on all posts related to important matters to the community as this site is the best in currency exchange and acquisition.
thank you for your effort