Please help me senior members - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alex3344

Please help me senior members

Actually I am new on this forum and I have no any knowledge about the forum kindly tell me about the rules and regulations of this forum and one thing more I want to ask that how many post I will be e written in the oneday thank you so much

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +3 2

Welcome, my friend, with us in the forum. Your post should be useful and not be less than 100 characters and not be copied from other people's posts. You can create a maximum of 50 posts per day, but 20 of them are only paid.

well first of all you are welcome in this forum,  just follow the rules and keep working hard on your posts so that you wont face much difficulty in the forum.  Keep creating a good contents so that you will earn reputations and don't copy anyone else post or topics. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome on this forum. Firstly, you should follow all the rules of this forum. Share useful and meaningful material on this forum. Your post must be full of knowledge and your content should not be copy and paste. You have to complete 100 free posts. After that, you have to share 20 posts daily. After seven days of registration, you will get your earnings. 

Wish you best of luck! 

Yes it is a good question regarding all the newbies of the forum we must have to think very much that the junior members are enough attention on the basis of senior members help and guidance they are not sharing their experience or solving the doubts of junior members they are truly very selfish and cruel you must not behave in the forum in that way.

Welcome here dear to work here first of all you obey the group rules then 100 comments to start here then 20 comments per day to earn money. Try to post more informative and meaningful to earn good money. Try to post more to earn money well. Best of luck 

@Alex3344 Welcome to the forum and I wish you continued success. You will find all the forum rules detailed in the "About Forum" section. You can view them in detail in order to avoid making mistakes. Mediators pay us daily for 20 payable posts.

In fact, you can simply find out anything about the forum by entering the section "About the Forum" and you will see all the matters related to the way it works here, what are the things that are prohibited for you to do, as well as how you can profit and how many posts you are allowed to post per day

• +3 1

First of all, my friend, I want you to take a look at the forum rules on the home page. After that, you can start creating posts. You are allowed to post 50 posts per day until you finish the 100 free posts. After that, you must publish daily 20-25 posts.

Hello my friend, you must work as free posts and then work to create 20 useful comments in order to get positive ratings and get money and please stay away from repeating comments because your comment will be deleted and reduce profits as well and thanks

• +1 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

It is my pleasure to answer you. In the beginning, you must create 100 unpaid posts, but unfortunately, no matter how enthusiastic you are, you must divide them into two days to prevent from the forum rules to allow you to publish only 50 posts as a maximum, and after completing this job you must create 20 posts and this number will be  You can be paid for. You can create more than 20, but you will not be paid for

• +2 1

First of all you have to complete your 💯 posts and then you have to submit your reply at 20 posts daily. Remember that if your posts are good then your payment will also good. So try to create good posts.

Hello friend, in the beginning you must write 100 free posts, you must adhere to the rules of the forum well and then you must write 20 posts per day, but the posts must be useful in order to get a positive evaluation in order to be paid, and also pay attention to the rules of writing and use simple words, no  You give positive evaluations randomly, and also try to always follow the elderly to learn from them. I recommend that you first read the rules of the forum before you start asking questions.

Hello my friend.  You must first review the rules and conditions of the forum and fully adhere to them to avoid the points of warning and prohibitions.  Comments must be free of misspellings before posting to avoid notoriety and warning points.  I advise you to devote additional time to research and reading about the world of cryptography.  Knowledge is the basis of success, so you must focus on it.  You must publish 20 helpful posts every day in order to get support.

Edited by james653
  • +1 1

After completing one hundred free posts, your daily job becomes writing twenty paid publications, but one of them is 200 satoshi. You have to create useful and fruitful content and write it in a clear and expressive style without idiom. You must also write in English or Russian, taking into account the grammar and spelling  Do not copy member comments and do not place random reviews. Do not use a proxy while working on the forum

First of all you should read the rules and regulations of the forum in the about forum section and then you have to complete hundred useful posts after completing these posts you have to work seven days continuously and then your earning will start. You should make useful and informative posts to get good reputation and earning.

Welcome my friend, and I am also like you. I am still beginning in this work here

All you have to do is end the first 100 free posts, and then you have to publish twenty articles daily

And to gain a good reputation on every topic and to gain a good reputation in every topic that you publish on the topic, it must be of positive benefit to everyone here.

All the best to you my friend, I hope you have found the answer to your questions

• +1 1

Hello everyone, surely they will give you some help through this medium, but I recommend that you enter the rules section, and review all the rules, if you have any questions regarding a particular rule, you can ask for help, but at least you will have an idea of what is being said.

If you search to get more reputation you should create a useful post that can be reacted by other users and then automatically increase your reputation like normal this the only and the best way to get reputation 

Welcome, in the beginning, you have to do 100 unauthorized posts in order to be able to work and then start working on a daily basis 20 posts on a daily basis To have useful content of not less than 100 characters not copied and pasted Read the ideas of the senior members here to increase your experience

Here you go, my friend, tell me what your problem is. 
You can learn from reading comments and you have to avoid mistakes in order not to be blocked 
I think you're a newbie like me.

Getting help from senior is a great thing .we can get more knowledge by discussing over problems with our senior. The people how are already work there have more knowledge.  New member should take help from their seniors.

The conditions and rules should be adhered to, as the publication must contain a hundred characters or more, and be good and not copied from another source, in addition to learning by sharing a hundred free posts, and then writing twenty posts every day in order to get paid.