Please help me senior members - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alex3344

Please help me senior members

Hello friend in the CryptoTalk forum to discuss everything related to the world of cryptography, you must first complete a hundred posts after that, if you have time to complete twenty posts per day because you will receive in return for them per day, just make sure you adhere to the forum’s policy and rules to avoid warning or ban points, you don’t have to Copy and paste, and you shouldn't use the translator, good luck.

my friend.  I want to help you.  I will give you advice on how to work in this forum.  First you have to work according to the conditions. Then you have to post usefull according to the rules.  You have to make sure that it is not wrong in grammar. Then you can be successful by working in this forum and you will be able to earn more money.

Before you start work in this forum you must read all forum rules because the forum rules are most important if you break the forum rules you will get some warning points and your account is suspended you must complete 100 post after creating account each post and comment must have 100 characters and you will start receiving payments after 7 days

• +1 1

Dear you can read the rules of this forum . You can read pinned posts in about section and these are rules . You can get knowledge about this forum if you spend most time here.and you can make 20 useful posts in a day. 

I think crypto talk forum provide the necessary information and experience here for the purpose of earnings on-line crypto currency. You can learn and earn money online here by sharing news and information here. It's best for everyone to know the status of the crypto currency.

I think crypto talk forum provide the necessary information and experience here for the purpose of earnings on-line crypto currency. You can learn and earn money online here by sharing news and information here. It's best for everyone to know the status of the crypto currency.

On 2/26/2021 at 8:25 PM, Alex3344 said:

Actually I am new on this forum and I have no any knowledge about the forum kindly tell me about the rules and regulations of this forum and one thing more I want to ask that how many post I will be e written in the oneday thank you so much

@Alex3344 welcome you dear on this forum. Dear simply work here by following rules and regulations and do post. First you can do 50 post per day to complete hundred post for free then you can do 20 post per day. After seven days of completing hundred post you are able to earn money. The money will be given to you automatically. 

Dear friend, of course crypto has many senior members.  If you are new to crypto, you must first learn about the rules of the forum and seek advice from seniors.  Make relevant and best comments here.  Create topics and comments from your own knowledge.  Any post can be copied.

Knowledge is the basis of success so you must focus on it you must abide by the rules and conditions you must avoid repeating topics and ideas you should make useful and informative posts to get good reputation 

In this platform at first you want to make 100 free posts. Then you want to make 20 posts regularly. As a new member you want to only beginner section. You want to visit about forum section for learn the rules of crypto currency. @katri2 @blackeyes well said. 

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum that working here is very interesting. You have to gain knowledge and experience to collect money and when you start working, you will know completely about the rules of the forum. You have to put 20 useful posts per day to be paid.

Welcome, my friend, you have to write 100 posts at the beginning, which are free and unpaid. After that, you can write 20 posts every day as a maximum. Each post should be useful and contain 100 characters, and you can rate the posts about 50 evaluations every day.

• +1 1

My dear friend the rules and regulations of this platform is so simple firstly don't create or comment on post more than what is required and don't create multiple accounts to generate more reputation it will spam the platform and try as much to complete your daily task

Hello dear friend, thank you for your helpful post. First of all you have to abide by the forum rules then 100 comments to start here then 20 comments per day to earn money.  Try to post more informative and meaningful information to make good money.

Hi, buddy. You should never copy and comment it again. It is forbidden to comment on the same post twice. And also you can't create two accounts. And you should avoid spelling mistakes and the post or comment should be useful and contain 100 characters. And you should not send random comments you should always think about what you will respond to the comment. They will pay you every day for 20 entries for you and each entry will be paid 200 Satoshi but provided you get positive ratings. With my best wishes to everyone.

Hello friend, I understand that you can publish up to 50 times in a day, although the idea is that you take advantage of your time not only to publish but also to read, you will only be valued 20 publications, you should also save energy for another time.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend to this forum all you have to do first is write unpaid comment and them write 20 comment per day which are paid .You must avoid repeating topic and ideas and your words are free  from offense or ridicule.

• +1 1

50 minutes ago, Abidina1 said:

Welcome mate.

There are many rules guiding the forum which cannot be listed out all. But part of the rules are as follows.

1. Avoid plagiarism, copy and paste, or spam post.

2. Avoid making multiple accounts on a single device, the rules is one account, one user and one device.

Finally, I will advise you visit the rules guiding the forum at the begginers session. Have a nice day.

@Abidina1Reading the rules is the first thing a person should do when he enters the forum, that's easy as you say, you should visit the section where you are written and the messages set so we can see what should be done, after that to start making the publications and comments necessary to commit to earn money and that our account can grow positively, greetings.

Edited by Dormilon

Hello my friend, welcome to this wonderful forum. The first step is to share 100 free posts, after which you share 20 posts per day, but you have to abide by the rules and laws and give new and distinct ideas and thus get success and reach the goal .Keep creating a good contents so that you will earn reputations and don't copy anyone else post or topics. 

First, my friend, you should not write anything offensive
The post should have useful and effective content to support new subscribers to this forum, and it is also best to follow good publications of experts in the field of cryptocurrencies.

If you truly want to achieve success in this forum then you have to put in a lot of work. You need to be very serious and make sure that you follow all the rules and regulations of the forum. You must also make sure that you make god posts and that they are inline with the guidelines of the forum. The people that last long in this forum are those that follow the rules and make useful posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello mate, I'm also like a new member in the platform, but I think you most complete your 100 entry test in the platform before you can now start your daily 20 useful posts which you will receive payment for after the seventh day of posting, and you most make these posts sensitive and informative to avoid deletion by the moderators, then don't forget to follow the platform guidelines very well 

• +1 1

From my own understanding, as a beginner you must complete free 100 post trial post for this platform before commencing you 20 daily post, some of the rules and regulations of this platform is to avoid posting abusive and political posts, and always create useful post yo get better reputation.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend on this forum. I'm also a new member here. Firstly, we should have to create 100 free posts and after that 20 per day which will be paid if they are good in content.

Welcome to this wonderful platform. Please read the forums rules and regulation in order to avoid warning or getting banned. Then you have to creat 100 free post and after that to get paid you have to post regular 2p meaningful comment. Obviously you have to Increase your knowledge day by day other wise you can't make a good comment or post.

You can learn about all the rules and regulations of the forum by reading the about section in the forum. You can benefit from following the rules and posting useful posts in this forum.