Please help me senior members - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alex3344

Please help me senior members

The first thing you should do since you are new here in the forum is to read the rules that is very important because if you do not read them you will not know what things can be done and what things cannot and after having already read them rule there if what you have to do are the 100 publications that the cryptotalk forum asks you for later if you can start and with those 100 publications have an idea or notion of what you have to do and then you only have to do 20 which are the That they will pay you if they are valued I hope my information has been very useful or very helpful for you.

Edited by Amelia1971

First and foremost, you are welcome in this forum; simply obey the rules and continue to work hard on your posts, and you will have no trouble navigating the forum. Continue to produce high-quality content in order to build a reputation, and don't plagiarize other people's posts or topics.

Hello dear welcome to you on this platform I have all the members are doing at work on this platform festival tell you that there you need to create a hundred you support first then you will be able to earn from this and after completing 204 then you can complete your 21st Delhi always get a useful and first content on the statement that will be able to make money from the

The number of posts, my friend, must be at least 20 posts or more. No problem, but you earn money for only 20 posts in exchange for obtaining a good reputation from members and followers. Adhere to the features and rules of the forum to avoid getting warning points.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, you have to work hard in this forum by publishing useful and new topics and following the rules of this wonderful forum. Thank you

I'm new to this wonderful opportunity to learn more things about crypto currency and digital currencies as well as about cryptotalk so sorry from my side for not answering your topic because I'm unaware about different things about this platform so I'm still learning things about crypto world.

My friend, the solution is simple: every day, post 20 comments and 20 posts with valuable information about digital currencies and become wary of the discussions that occur here. This, I believe, is the best option.

When you joined the plat forms newly the best thing is that you know the rules and regulations of the platform and follow the instructions of the platform and work very hard to achieve the aim۔۔۔۔

In the section about the forum there are many outstanding topics that contain laws, go read them and adhere to them well, 4 pm to learn and do your own research on the ideas that interest you in the world of coding, Read the topics and be patient, because reaching success takes time.

My friend, to see the forum rules, you should visit a section about the forum in which you will find many topics explaining the correct way of working here. Read it carefully and understand it. For posts, you can write a maximum of 50 posts per day before reaching the first 100 posts, but then you will be paid for 20 posts. From the posts you write.

Hello my friend,

I advise you to not to share useless post or commenting on useless topics and to avoid written misses and to write comment that inculde at least a hundred and fifty letter.

Welcome, my friend, to this forum.

You can read the rules easily in the About section.

Read them well and don't go against them.

Post 20 posts daily after the first 100 unpaid posts.

Make sure your posts are useful. 

Hello, my friend welcome to this forum. I would like to give you some suggestion to follow these things and they are 

1- start do comments on the first 4 sections and they are about the forum, Beginner section, crypto world, job from this you can gain more and more knowledge about this forum 

2- when you write any comment try to read others comments

3- try to provide good content

4- if you don't know about the topic then avoid it.

5- before writing any comment  try to research the topic 

6- behave well to others 

7- Avoid copy-paste 

8- try to follow senior members of this forum  

9- don't post useless content 

10- don't do any kind of mistake when you write any comment or create a topic. You can use the Grammarly keyboard. It will help you to correct your sentence

11- you can use google translate to understand the language. 

That's it. Keep patients and work hard. 

You are welcome, my dear friend, in this wonderful forum, that working here requires you to post comments, and the comment should not be less than 100 characters, and the comment is useful and rich in valuable advice and information, and the comment is not copy / paste 

First of all you must use english and dont misspell and also dont use violent,harsh,rude,dirtness, in the forum also you will start earning after 100 comments or posts do not comment on a post twice and try to use easy words.by the way i am also newbie 

Hope it helps you

Aoa

I am new commer in crypto currency fourm  what are rules and regulations fo crypto currency fourm  i donot  know about it  how many comments are written as dail base kindly help me my senior thank you

You must complete 100 free comments provided they are published in at least 100 characters, after completing that, you will create an account on the Yobit site, and you will publish 20 useful and meaningful posts daily for 7 days after which you will get profit.

My dear friend 

First do 100 posts 

Second focus on learning about crypto currencies and trading

Third always make your own content 

Fourth never make two accounts on same IP Address 

Hello brother, in fact, you can simply learn anything about this great forum by entering the section "About Forum" and you will see all the matters related to how it works here, what are the things that you are prohibited from doing, as well as how you can profit and the number of posts you are allowed to post daily, Good luck, my friend.

Welcome to the forum my friend, the rules are very easy for you.
For some of them, you have to write a response consisting of more than 100 characters and don't use capital letters, and if your mother tongue is not English be sure not to use any type of translation.

Welcome, dear friend, you must follow the terms and rules of the forum in order to avoid problems. You do not need them, and you must participate in the posts and comments in order to achieve what you want and you must use a tactful manner. And if you need an inquiry or question, it should be rare in order not to delete your post, and 7 days must pass after the last post until it is accepted and withdraw the money, and your comment must contain at least 100 characters. I hope I have served you, friend ..

You are welcome, my dear friends, in this beautiful forum. We must abide by the rules presented by the forum and that your post is not less than 100 characters from the English language and publish your information on your topics so that everyone can benefit from it and have followers and admirers of your posts.