What is the impact of Corona virus on cryptocurrencies from a year to now? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jory

What is the impact of Corona virus on cryptocurrencies from a year to now?

coronavirus pendamic has major effecot on all over the world , cryptocurreny has also effected by coronavirus ,in the beginning bitcoin decreased about 3000$ but gradually it become return its previous value so cryptocurreny is the variable currency

Impact of  carona Virus is very bad.Many members are unable to talk here due to slowness and many people have to ignore this platform. So it was rely very bad effects of this.

• +5 1

This pandemic played both bad and good role in the crypto world, at first alot crypto currencies had a big fall in their prices but after a while we alk saw the huge increase in the price of Bitcoin and other currencies, add to that the huge number of people who started working from home in this forum because they all lost their jobs. 

According to my opinion, I think Corona have played an important role in crypto world in the case of spreading it world wide. It is because there are millions of people have been introduced to this world. I am saying it because, I am also one of them who have been introduced to this world in lockdown situation.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes, my dear friend, all aspects of life have been affected by the spread of the Corona epidemic, which caused the collapse of global economies of countries, and at the same time affected the encrypted currencies as it led to a decline in their value, but after a period that returned to their value and balance.

• +3 1

Certainly, the Corona virus had a great effect in increasing interest and the spread of cryptocurrency work, so the demand for bitcoin increased greatly and was the reason for the currency's price rise dramatically, and I do not think that interest in cryptocurrencies will decrease, but rather will increase even with the end of the Corona virus wave.

I think that this virus has done great damage in the world of economics, as the global economy has declined a lot, and it must cause damage to digital currencies, as some currencies have declined and some currencies have lost their place

• +4 1

Thus pandemic situation have affected the world of digital economy. Prices of coins have been affected by Corona virus because this situation resulted in decreased demand of BTC that affected its market rate. But to some extent it benefited as well like btc raised to high value sometimes.

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

The Corona virus has suspended all people from work, so I think that the price of Bitcoin will rise when this crisis ends, and I always wish everyone good luck regarding the forum.

Coronavirus has already affected currencies
All, economy and cryptocurrency wherein
Bitcoin has fallen and is up again
Noticeable but exceeded its expected price

At the beginning of the epidemic, digital currencies were greatly affected and prices decreased . But soon after, prices returned to rise and exceeded the level they were previously due to the high demand for them after the ban imposed by states on citizens .

• +3 1

Dear friend I want to tell you that in Corona the value dear friend I want to tell you that in the season of Corona the value of Bitcoin is increased every day so we should invest in the Bitcoin because this currency is reliable at this time all over the world

Yes, my friend, as the Corona virus affects the global economy in general, due to the world's preoccupation with it and the demand and sale offers decreased a lot, which led to a sharp decline in the currency, but I expect it to be a temporary phase and it will pass after that, everything will flourish and return as it was.

Little covid-19 cryptocurrencies make their online businesses online trades online working personal stop they continue the work task and purposes and no it's better from previous days and previous years it's being good opportunity for the student and in person in this world currencies make their own built character it made the people digital like yourself and it make it the digital currency cryptocurrency.

Of course, the Corona virus had a great impact on cryptocurrencies and the global economy in general, and all resources decreased and international commercial transactions decreased, so we will not know what will happen after the end of the Corona wave because the final solution has not been found for this virus.

Initially, the Corona virus affected all areas of life, but after people began to spend a long time in their homes, there is a great demand for work in the field of cryptocurrencies, which made their prices improve significantly.

Members of cryptocurrency are increasing day by day . People will increase their dependence on digital currencies due to the pandemic Corona virus and also for their usefulness in achieving their benefits 

Hello my dear friend. The country has a trade effect due to the corona virus. Cryptocurrency is having an impact for this. The economy will be good in countries whenever. That's when cryptocurrency will be good. That will increase the price.

In my opinion, the impact of the corona virus in encouraging people to use cryptocurrency continues to increase, making the crypto market bullish. This increase was also influenced by the halving in May last year, which shows that cryptocurrency can be accepted and used globally. Many financial sectors have collapsed but cryptocurrency continues to increase until now and has become a sector that has been spared from the global crisis. So with a pandemic, it has a positive impact on the cryptocurrency market.

• +5 1

My friend agreed with you that this virus had affected all societies, for currencies I think he had reduced paper currency and increased digital currencies.
I think most companies are moving towards digital currencies.
Maybe we can take advantage of old members.
  Please advise

• +2 1

The impacts of corona virus have not been seen on the crypto world, from a year to now or whenever nothing is going to change.

Yes, there is an effect from the Corona virus on cryptocurrencies, as I saw most of them decline, and this is the case of Bitcoin, but now its value is increasing, and I think a more increase in Bitcoin because it is a wonderful currency 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hello friends .. in my opinion, I think it will descend a little, but not as it was before the Corona virus .. because we are in the age of speed, technology and the Internet .. this is my opinion .. Good luck to all

This is true, Corona virus had bad results on all currencies as everyone committed to staying at home. But the cryptocurrencies have proven their worth in circulation and thus have become a source of attraction for people to work with.

• +1 1

In fact, we have the Corona virus, the price of cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin plummeted, but when this virus was exceeded, we noticed a historical increase in the price of cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin. Very good luck and good luck dear friends of course, my friend.