I never thought that I can earn coins that way. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

I never thought that I can earn coins that way.

I never earned any coins before joined here.One day my friend said me to join crypto currency for earning. At first I was so panicked. But at now I can work here easily and earn coins. For me it is best platform. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes I also thought that.But I never get any payment. Many people said me that they got payment by working crypto currency. So,motivate my-self and I hope I will get payment very soon. 

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Meena Senior Member said:

We are lucky to work on this forum as this forum is doing best to deliver knowledge and earnings at same time for members. We can work here easily and get free BTC in our wallet. Always remember to follow rules and terms while working here. Best of luck for your future success 🤑

Yes we are lucky to work on crypto currency. By working here we can earn coins by make posts. I was never thought that I can earn coins. I hope I will be a good learner of crypto currency. 

• +2 1

Yes offcourse some weeks ago i never have an idea or knowledge about such kind of service which would made us able to earn good amount of coins without facing any kind of trouble and fullfils their needs and demands.

That's very good your friend suggested you a site through which you can earn and learn i welcome you to the crypto family hope you enjoying the site and doing your best keep your struggle continue dear @Dlexx69

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, we thought the same about this. When I first heard about cryptotalk, I thought it was not possible to earn money this way from here. But the main purpose of this forum is to teach people and earn money. Although I started out just to earn money at first, now I enjoy what I do.

In the beginning, this forum was like a dream because it offers a lot of knowledge and digital currencies on a silver platter, and now, after entering it, we have an incentive to do more and learn more

Same is the case with me. I haven't worked before online for money because I have always thought that online earning is just waste of time. But after joining here on the recommendation from a friend I find this forum very mazing and beneficial to earn money online and learn something everyday. 

Yes my dear friend you are right I also search many websites for earnings online money but most of are fake but when I got this website I'm impressed and also happy I earn a money in real.

Yes off course my dear it is also impossible for me that I will be a part of cryptocurrency which is going a international currency. It is proud to me that I am working about bitcoin which is on the top of cryptocurrencies. It is great to me.

On 2/22/2021 at 7:21 PM, Danyel said:

Dear friend,best of luck for your future. We are lucky to work on this forum as this forum is doing best to deliver knowledge and earnings at same time for members. We can work here easily and get free BTC in our wallet. Always remember to follow rules and terms while working here. Then you 

Yes if we have proper knowledge about crypto currency then we can get profits. So,this platform is great for all of us for earn. I feel lucky by working crypto currency. @Danyel.

Working in this forum is an opportunity for everyone who wants to work in the field of cryptocurrencies and makes good gains through it. It is a safe and clear forum and working in it is easy and clear, and all you need is to adhere to the laws and conditions of this forum.

• +1 1

I must appreciate your help as you have shared your experience with us. I've been searching for such forum from last year but finally got into this forum where earning money is lot easier than any other way for inexperienced personals especially.

Almost all the new members of cryptotalk enter the platform with the same thoughts and fears since there are many forms of benefits that we do not realize since the mistrust won us at the beginning 

Exactly the same may be the situation beside me. We have not proved helpful before on the internet for the money simply because I've usually believed which on the internet generating is simply the waste materials of your time. However, following becoming a member of right here about the suggestion from the buddy We discover this particular discussion board really incredible as well as good for making money on the internet as well as discover some thing every single day.

Well congratulation to earn your first coins in this forum and that will encourage you to work more and more here, the forum is a big opportunity for all users specially the new in the world of crypto currency like you,just respect the rules and make the forum work for a long time 

This platform is great and gives good profits, but you also have to learn how to trade the cryptocurrency and invest in it in order to get more profits. I expect the future of the cryptocurrency to be more prosperous.

Yes bro you are absolutely right when I did not come here, I did not even know about cryptocurrency at all. A friend of mine told me that work on cryptotalk and you can earn very good tokens from here, since then I started working here and this is a very good website. And this is a real website and from here we get money and learn a lot. 

It is a great forum, and you can get cryptocurrencies by writing posts and comments, you can collect this currency and use it in trading, you are right, I also did not believe that I would get digital currencies in this way, I feel happy in this forum.

Cryptotalk is the best forum to earns coins so easily.  Although there's some sites that offer coins but most of this sites are fake. Some sites are legit but they pay meagerly.

Before joining this forum i do nit believed that there is any forum that pays you by just posting topics and comments . So after joining it i realized its real and legit forum. 

I really like your comments i also never thought about his 

Type of annoying  specially from the posting of comments 

But luckily we found the crypto task platform wich is giving 

Us a great opportunity to work on this 

Platform it is easy and user's .friendly we can easliy make workings 

On this platform and kaya naam a good rate .😍😘😘

Yes, my friend, when my friend told me this fact also me I was surprised about this forum that you can earn knowledge and money at the same time then I tried it, as a result, I become happy and encouraging.

I thonk that feeling is with all members as I've also doubt the ability of me earning in this forum not until I received my first payment which got me thrilled in a dept of excitement.