Don't make topics without proper knowledge. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

Don't make topics without proper knowledge.

It is better to do this because publishing without knowing is capturing something that you can do.I hope that you will try to learn and know many things that will make you reach to publish new things.

Totally agree Sometimes I see ineffective topics whose purpose is only to put words in context to post But readers want content that is useful in terms of information and experience that results from careful practice We have to beware of meaningless topics Best of luck

You are right. You should learn how to create useful and attractive topics to gain a number of reputation by following members who post valuable and useful posts.

Thanks for sharing your information with us
We are here to learn and increase knowledge about cryptocurrencies
We cannot create topics and publications just because writing should be important and useful

• +3 1

Yes don't make topic if you don't have knowledge and information about that topic first you have to do  research and understand that research and then create a topic which would be useful and helpful for the members of don't create same topic again and again because there are a lot of topics are here so try to create different one and get positive reputation.

• +3 1

You are right my friend also we should avoid to create topics in the beginning because at that time we don't have too much knowledge about this platform then we cannot create useful and informative contents which are helpful for this platform. 

I think for biggners yes it is not good to make topics if you dont have good experience in cryptocurrency field. So at first you need to learn about the platform and respect the rules and after sometime you can make topics that can be useful for members and platform.

Hi I'm agree with statement that don't make a post that is improper or wrong so before making a post learn a lot of knowledge about that topic you publishing. This make your post great and you earn a good reputation

I agree with you.You are obviously current. Don't create topics without  knowledge. If you Don't have knowledge in that topic which you are posting that will be incorrect. That's why gain knowledge and do the best.

Awareness is really important to create any new post and also to understand other posts because if you don't have it, you won't be able to offer and share it with others, and you won't be able to learn new stuff. That's why I ask everyone to conduct a search before creating any new post to bring information and news updates.

Yes, I completely agree with you. We never want to build topics without first learning everything there is to know about the subject. The most useful function of crypto currency is topics. We want to first learn everything there is to know about crypto currency before creating discussions with a lot of new information.

You're right, buddy .. We, as users, have to put forward topics of interest, whether this interest posed by the topic is of material or moral importance, this is very important .. It is a negative thing to put up topics that are not useful, that is, they do not benefit any of the users ...

Yes, my friend, we must take the time before publishing any topic, because the content of the topics must be useful and important and communicate our idea in a simple way.

• +3 2

It is very important that you take advantage of the forum on the educational grant, because in the end, only knowledge will make you some money, so every person must before publishing any post to research the topic he wants to create.

• +1 1

You are absolutely right. The topic must be comprehensive and targeted, and the resources must be reliable in order to be useful and not waste of time.

In order to remain safe from the ban, you must first learn and gain knowledge about encrypted currencies and then work to create important and useful topics for forum members that avoid repetition and give you a good reputation on them

• +1 1

Awareness is really important to create any new post and also to understand other posts because if you don't have it, you won't be able to offer and share it with others, and you won't be able to learn new stuff. That's why I ask everyone to conduct a search before creating any new post to bring information and news updates.

To make a subject expects you to do an exploration about the point first, with the goal that you will assemble data about the theme you plan to make. To try not to make monotonous subjects, go to scan catch and quest for the theme you plan to make..

On 3/26/2021 at 12:33 PM, Mark wood said:

Well we get good amount in the beginning even we get 1k sat in every post with positive react and now it's 200 sat with positive react so sometimes it's happening and I'm satisfied with that and I don't lose hope and keep continue my good job here..

With time everything will be alright and we shall enjoy working in the forum again, just keep doing tht good job my friend because I believe time will tell and we shall see good earning.

All topics must have all the information we need. When making a new topic, give everything you know and don't hold back critical information. We all want to help and sometimes we miss some very important information that we know about but did not post. It can be added later but better to have it in the post from the start.

Of course, you should not create your topics randomly without concentrating and paying attention to the content and content of the post, in addition to continuing to read and learn, you should study the topic from all around to find out if the topic is in the disease stage. Hopefully you will try to learn and know many things that will lead you to reveal new things.

If you have a good collection of knowledge than make a post otherwise stop to creat a post .Its not easy to creat a good quality post .It's required a smart work .

My brothers, we all know that we can become more famous and make more money by making topics on this forum, but it is also true that we should not do anything like that until then. Don't know enough about. 

Because there has to be information about something that we are going to talk about or something that we want to start, that we have that information, then it will be very good and useful.

I agree with you my friend what you said is very important can this product includes many useful topics and diverse
 This forum should be a place to share valuable and new experiences, knowledge and ideas..Far from repeating topics or writing useless things

2 hours ago, Gamble said:

With time everything will be alright and we shall enjoy working in the forum again, just keep doing tht good job my friend because I believe time will tell and we shall see good earning.

That is good post dear we should keep continue working in the forum and we will get some quality news the platform is really good as we get huge amount in daily basis before so now we have to be part of this platform as the payment system is reduced..