Don't make topics without proper knowledge. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

Don't make topics without proper knowledge.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. The published topic must have great significance and value in cryptocurrencies in order to present something new and useful to members and not just underline words without meaning.

Your words are correct, my friend, there are many new members who talk about unhelpful topics in order to earn money only and not to benefit other members, so we have to solve this problem and provide advice to them.

That's the great advice I always give to the beginners who create the useless topics having less knowledge and get banned. It is must to have a proper knowledge to share in your post or topic that can help the others to get something new from your post. It will also keep you safe from getting banned.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

All of us here in this forum want to learn, so we must collectively collect enough information in order to obtain knowledge of the required before publishing or commenting because one of the rules of work in the world of cryptocurrencies is that your topic is useful to everyone and unique.

نعم أنت محق يا صديقي .. هناك الكثير من الأعضاء الجدد ينشرون مواضيع عديمة الفائدة ومفيدة فقط لكسب المال بأسرع وأسهل طريقة .. ولكن هذا الأمر سوف يضرهم ويتم حظرهم بعد ذلك.

Edited by jalal99

Exactly u right my friend.many of us are here without much information ...so if u go on making wrong topics or topic with little information it will cause trouble not only for us but also for u too

Hello dear friend, you are absolutely right. We should not post any topic before gaining proper knowledge. If we post any topic without knowledge we can't take engagements and reactions and we will be unable to earn money. Thank you.

• +4 1

Yes, I agree with you
Cryptocurrencies have a lot of information that we should know
We must work hard and learn more about new topics that serve the forum and the members

• +5 1

On 2/19/2021 at 9:52 PM, Dlexx69 said:

We all know that we get much payment for make topics. So,many new member are make topics without proper knowledge. But it can be banned his account. If we make much useless topics without proper knowledge then we can't survive to crypto currency. We want to make topics with much description and information. First we want to learn everything about crypto currency and then we want to make topics with much useful words.

My dear friend i agree with you  we should not creat a topic until we have good grip on certain topic. I have seen many posts that have nothing to do with this platform and at Last the accounts are getting deleted from this forum. 

people seek for useful topics if the topics are none of use then why anyone will go for it. Without knowing about certain things don't creat a topic.

Thanks for your post, my friend
Indeed, your words are logical and correct
A good learning has to be done
And gain good knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies
So that we can create useful and informative topics for the benefit of other members

I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members of this forum. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Work hard and get succeed in our life. 

My dear friend, the large number of repeated topics makes you upset, not the amount of these topics is large. I hope that everyone, when creating any topic, you should pay good attention to not being repeated and its content is beneficial to all, thus gaining a good reputation and a high positive evaluation

• +2 1

Welcome to this forum my friend. We are here to learn, know, and gain money. Many of us make a great effort in writing posts. Therefore, we are obligated not to publish posts without gaining knowledge.

• +1 1

Yes friends, we need that we should make good topics, without proper knowledge, we cannot make the topic correctly. If we go that our topic is successful then we need to be good in work.

If we visit many section we can learn different types of information w which makes good features i learn many things at begginers stage and still i am learning۔i don't stop it۔۔

On 4/11/2021 at 2:38 PM, Mark wood said:

before so now we have to be part of this platform as the payment system is reduced..

Yes, I am here not only for earning but also for learning and if I don't remain active I believe I can't learn faster the way I want. The beggining is always the hardest, when I master everything I believe I will enjoy later on.

It is better to do this. Because publishing without knowing. It is vwry difficult to other members in this forum. I hope that you Will try  learn  and know many things that will make you publish new.

Dear friends, this forum needs more knowledge and informations for creating the topics. If you don't have proper knowledge about the topic which you want to creat on crypto then you should not post this topic. Go and search on Google and youtube ,know about that topic and then you can create topic.

This is a good topic, it's alarming seeing newbie with topic and a horrible content, they don't calm down and learn they just want to have their own post published without a prior knowledge about what and what should be included in a good quality post,I advise them to stop the act to avoid being banned by the moderator, as a new member you have to study the environment very well and familiarize yourself with the process and build up something nice and benefiting.

Yes, in fact, it is an easy topic
Because understanding the ideas about cryptocurrencies will help us create topics of high interest
We have all come to learn this and most of us must have had enough experience talking about it
Good luck everyone

• +2 1

Creating a topic or even commenting on a topic requires knowledge and experience in coding fields and knowledge of the rules of this forum, so the beginner must learn and benefit from an experienced member. Therefore, we have to learn and gain experience in order to publish good and error-free content to obtain positive reviews and good reputation

• +4 1

Of course brother lack of knowledge makes your reputation and moral on cause of lower.So if you want discussed any problems or things on crypto you have proper knowledge about it this is main cause of your concentration and positiveness.

You are right, my friend, there are novice members who post without sufficient knowledge. This is a mistake and may expose them to a ban. As for me, I learn from the information provided by the forum and from Google and YouTube there are many sources for learning so we should not be stupid and limit our thinking to one frame and We should be active members.

• +3 1

Hi dear mate !

Yes you are right and i am agree with your opinion

Research is very important before posting any content . To have proper knowledge is very necessary for all. Your post must be unique from others and must be useful for members.

All the best and good luck

The most important thing here in the forum is to adhere to the rules of posting and commenting because the moderators who follow our accounts are very interested in good content and delete the post immediately if it is not useful.

• +1 1