Don't make topics without proper knowledge. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

Don't make topics without proper knowledge.

I agree with you if a members don't have knowledge and experience they cannot create topic in this forum otherwise they get negative rating from other members of the forum and their account is suspended first increase your knowledge and spend sometime in this forum when you feel you have enough knowledge then you can create a new topic

Yes, you're completely right. We shouldn't post anything without appropriate information. On the off chance that we post anything without legitimate information at that point it can be off-base data. For this our account can be prohibited.

Actually we cannot perfect work without knowledge. Actually here we get paid for posts and it is our responsibility for make unique and Informational topics for others. And we should to keep research and share with others and you will get more repotation.

• +2 1

Indeed. In fact i myself once created wrong topic but thanks to moderators that they give me a warning and not directly banned me. So make sure to have proper knowledge before creating a topic.

I agree with you on this, my friend, we must be able to answer the topics that we put together and know these topics well through studying them well so that we do not make mistakes.

Good day every one.yes we should not creat topics without proper knowledge.it is not good for us and also for our fellow members.so always do work after good research.

the knowledge is very important for any work and I also want to suggest you that first of all you should to get the proper knowledge about the cryptocurrency then you should to make the topic for the cryptocurrency this will help you to receiving a warning point on this forum

• +5 1

It is really preferable for everyone to do that because it will be C if they all publish a permanent knowledge or do a search for the information that they share with us. I hope everyone searches well before publishing.

• +3 1

In fact, sometimes we put issues that no one cares about, even though they are of benefit.
I posted a post about a problem that happened to me, and so far I have not received an answer.
Nevertheless, you should not publish duplicate or unhelpful articles.

Valid point my dear friend!

Lack of knowledge is a problem for most of people.People lack of knowledge does not grip on a specific topic.Their created question aften deleted from the forum.

yes my friend you said absolutely right when you choose any field first of all you should to get the proper knowledge about that otherwise you are not successful in that field you should to keep patience and best of luck for you in your future

Topics should not be made for which we do not have proper knowledge, then we can be neither successful nor useful without any knowledge.  

Yes of course we should make the useful and informative topics after searching the content at the Google or chrome . We should make the topics according to rules of the forum otherwise we can get warning point thats why we should make the new topics after doing effort.

You are right. Here are a lot of members who just want to complete their daily targets as much as hurry. That makes their post as useless sometimes. Sometimes they leave irrelevant comment which is the cause for their topic's deletation. After posting any thing we should read the topic carefully and check for any mistakes again and again

Yes, this is true. We have to choose useful topics for the members in order to get better earning because according to the quality of the topics, the payment is better.

Everyone my friends should focus on the knowledge here and learn
And making money be a second goal
Science illuminates the world for us, and we must provide our minds with knowledge. Topics become important and useful for everyone

• +3 1

hello friend I want to tell you that we should now proper knowledge about the post then we will able to write a post and the content of both should be related of the cutoff should be have some value for the business and information where people can get guidelines from our post then the post will valuable for others and US

Yes dear ireally appreciate to your topic. Because by creating a topic without any knowledge will delete after some time. So you should not take benefit from that topic. So before create topic you should have to thoroughly learn about that topic. Then create it and share it.

There are many members who suffer from a lack of interaction with their posts, and one of the reasons may be that it does not contain ideas that attract members to it.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is true, my dear, that there are many topics with the aim of making gains without collecting the correct information and writing it with accurate words and including useful information. It is wrong that we must avoid, especially beginners rushing to publish
They have to be patient, because these topics will most likely be deleted, and they will never benefit from them

Exactly my friend. Good advice for all members. Our main target should be spread knowledge not earning money. We must collect information, do our own research, read relevant articles, and then provide our information by writing  correct , unique and useful topics. Always keep the rules in your brain. Good luck. 

• +5 1

Yeah you are true i  see too many topic which have no knowledge  about  it and the topic  is out of the forum so we should  make such topics which is helpful  for  other. 

• +2 1

نYes, my friend, you are right, because knowledge is more important than money. When we get knowledge, we will be able to get money easily, so we have to learn a lot about the topic that we will create to provide useful posts.

• +2 1

This is really true, my friend. All members must know the basic rules of the forum in order not to be exposed to the problems. The content of the topic is very important to obtain a good evaluation. The content must be of high value in order to obtain approval and obtain good assessments

• +5 1

Yes, no one should write such a topic in friends, about which we are not completely unaware, whenever we write a topic, we should have complete knowledge about it, in this way our topic will be successful.