Don't make topics without proper knowledge. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

Don't make topics without proper knowledge.

Don't make topics without proper knowledge because your account might get banned by the admin.Try to make a useful post with proper knowledge for positive reputation and for earning good amount of money.

• +2 1

When writing a topic, all members must have value and useful content for everyone and contain 100 characters and agree to all the rules so that it is not deleted

Yes, you are absolutely right. We shouldn't post anything without proper knowledge. If we post anything without proper knowledge then it can be wrong information. For this our account can be banned.

I agree with you dear, not to create a topic without sufficient knowledge. Of course, if you do not have a good knowledge of the topic you are discussing, you will not be able to highlight the good and important aspects of the topic in front of everyone. And your topic is so popular  will not become.  So it is important to have proper knowledge before creating a topic.Thank you.

you are right my friend I think topics should be reviewed by the support team to check their content and upon it they decide to share it or not .many thanks, I wish you all best

greetings all!

this is a important topic don’t create any topic with out  proper khnowledge ues mate , you are absolutely right to i agree with youom that 

Indeed, some of us are found with the attitude of creating topics without making proper a research and knowledge about the topic a person is creating in the forum.

I agree with you

We do not have to create topics if we do not have complete knowledge of what the topic is talking about and to avoid creating useless topics so that we do not get a warning point that might lead us to the ban.

If you don't have any knowledge then you should not create any topic because the useless or meaningless topics gives you the negative reputation. Such negative reputation takes you in risk. If you having the proper knowledge then you can get the huge reacts on your useful topics or posts. 

• +1 1

On 2/19/2021 at 5:52 PM, Dlexx69 said:

We all know that we get much payment for make topics. So,many new member are make topics without proper knowledge. But it can be banned his account. If we make much useless topics without proper knowledge then we can't survive to crypto currency. We want to make topics with much description and information. First we want to learn everything about crypto currency and then we want to make topics with much useful words.

You're right my friend, it's important we should think carefully attentively before to create a topic not to make mistake because creating a has alot of rules to follow first and this is why we have to do a good research before to make a topic. Someone can lost his topic if moderators investigate found out it has no any use to others also to the forum they will delete it or give you warning point because of that, so we should be careful.

Do not create any topic without proper knowledge and observations when you create any topic that is useless then you do not get reputation or also have negative reputation that case for your account ban. 

Yeah you are absolutely right 

Dont makes useless topics on this platform 

Dont create topics on this platform without any proper knowledge 

first learn on this platform then start creating topics on this forum 

knowledge is necessary for creating new topics 

• +1 1

Welcome to this platform dear If you work you do not need to create things to gain knowledge and experience. Things are the most helpful issue in cryptocurrencies. 1st is the key to the success we learned to look for all things crypto currency. So work hard to earn money and you also gain knowledge  We want to create things with lots of new data...

Hello dear friends of this great forum, I hope you all find yourself well both physically and mentally, I agree with some colleagues who have responded to this publication since I find many useless topics and do not provide any information, therefore this leads to the account ban
A big greeting to the whole community

Yes you are right friend without knowledge we shouldn't to create any topic because if we don't know anything then how we explain it and how we perform it.For any topic knowledge is necessary. 

• +2 1

Yes, as new members, we try to learn from useful topics here in the Cryptotalk, so that we can later create useful topics as old members and  take experience from them. I am now in the learning phase , so I'm reading topics for old members. I hope to have  enough experience to start writing useful topics on Cryptotalk .

• +5 1

Welcome, buddy. 
There are a lot of members here who don't have a lot of knowledge and yet they share topics. 
Topics are the most useful thing for cryptocurrencies 
Knowledge must be gained first and then created topics because the topic must contain useful and simple information far from complex

• +1 1

We should not do such topics at all, if there is a shortage of knowledge, then yes, on which the topic about which our knowledge is too much, we should create such topics as well.

We can not creat a topic without any knowledge and information. So be careful to creating the topic or comment. If you topic is wrong then your reputation decrease. 

• +5 1

3 hours ago, Danyel said:

Many topics that are useless or have nothing to do with the forum, which leads to the banning of the owner of the post. Therefore, I hope that members who do not have sufficient skill or experience in the field of cryptocurrencies not publish and strengthen their experiences by acquiring knowledge. @Tarekul1 @Abid4037

@Danyel as far as i know the forum authorities will not banned you if you make useless topic but if your topic break any forum then there has a chance that you will get the warning point just because for create wrong topic..  I said this because i already seen  some member got  punishment for this mistake.

Many people make subjects without proper knowledge and this will expose them to being banned or receiving warning points 
Listen to all the enemies, especially the beginners, gathering information and undertaking research before posting any topic to ensure non-recurrence and contains quality information useful

All of us at the beginning need the experiences of old people in the forum and we have to work on presenting useful topics in all their details and to propose all solutions to existing problems and help others in the forum as all is for one and one for all

Exactly mate!! Creating useless content will lead to our account ban. Moreover, those topics that are not informative are deleted by the administration so there is no need of creating such content. It's better to understand about this forum, have thorough knowledge and then go for it as it will be beneficial for you in every aspect.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

On 3/8/2021 at 2:56 AM, Balqees555 said:

If you don't have any knowledge then you should not create any topic because the useless or meaningless topics gives you the negative reputation. Such negative reputation takes you in risk. If you having the proper knowledge then you can get the huge reacts on your useful topics or posts. 

That is true mate, it's very important before you should create a topic to visit about forum to read the rules first as new member if you don't know the rules and regulation because if you mistakely made a mistake create unhelpful topic, it can result you to get warning point and it will be deleted, or receive negative reputation from others.

To create a topic requires you to carry out a research about the topic first, so that you will gather information about the topic you intend to create. To avoid creating repetitive topics, go to search button and search for the topic you intend to create.