Are there any new changes to this forum? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aimen Khan

Are there any new changes to this forum?

I don't know if you've heard about the new payment system the payment has reduced because we now get paid for only 200 satoshi per post,but that should make you feel discouraged because there are many other things you can learn from the forum apart from the earning

Rules in every field of life are rewised  to relate with present conditions ant suit the cicumstances.So is the case with payment it has been reduced 1000 to 200 satoshi per post. wishing will be bettet in near future.

• +1 1

We that are new members in this platform now cannot say anything about any changes or non changes but with time when we are going to be perfect and also master the forum and say much about it.

Well, first of all, you are welcome back into the forum, so there is no much change to the forum in those time that you have been absent, the only change that occurred is in the payment system, where we are now earning 200 Satoshi BTC for a post instead of the usual 1000 Satoshi that is paid.

As far as I know, payment rules have been changed.Now it's bitcoin based.But everything is ok for me.Now I am enjoying this platform.There are many things can be upgraded.It can be lots more easier then

welcome back my friend,  well payment system has changed we are now earning 200 satoshi.  Anyway don't be discourage my friend just be patient and keep working hard. 

Welcome back my friend, the forum is the same, nothing has changed, except for the payment system, where we now take 200 satoshi instead of 1000

Welcome my friend, the payment system was different in the past, he was paying you 1,000 Satoshi today, he pays you 200 Satoshi gets a good reputation

Welcome bro to this forum .Yess there are little bit changes occured .But I do not mention them .I heard that the amount of one post will increase but it's cannot increase .And the payment method is changes it's becomes easy .

Well, the changes has been made to the payment structures in the forum. Previously users were awarded 1000 Satoshi for every valid posts that had average positive ratings. However, the payment is reduced to 200 Satoshi, and the daily talk token for reacting the posts has been disabled, because of frauds and increasing number of reputation cheaters.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend Yes, my friend told me that he changed the payment system from 1000 to 200 Therefore, you must work hard and persevere to achieve the required profits

There is no change in the payment system, but unfortunately bitcoin campaign payments have been reduced to 200 satoshi for every useful post, due to the high price of bitcoin.

Hello everyone did in German I hope you all are doing really well first of all I want to tell you that brother the payment methods was changed in the last few months so an year when you post you can get thousands Santoshi now you can get 200 Santoshi on 1 post

• +2 1

Payment rules changed 3 month ago. Now we get payment 200 satoshi for each useful posts. But my old friend who is old member of crypto currency he told me that before we got 1000 satoshi for each useful posts. 

Welcome back, my friend

I don’t think until now that any rules or laws have been changed here in the forum after they changed the payment system only

As mentioned by members

So do not be afraid and work hard

All the best for everyone

Everything like changes is always in announcement posts that you can read in the section about the forum. You are able to find all changes and information there. I am having no trouble to learn the changes but it seems most members do not read and make some very silly mistakes very often.

Dear friends, many new rules have been changed in the Cryptotalk forum.  Authorities change the rules of the forum if they need to.  Currently the payment system has changed.  And every post is verified and paid.  The rules of the forum are getting tougher day by day.

I think there are new developments to this forum because it's a very cool site 
I've been working here for a while and I'm still a beginner, but friends have told me that this forum is developing a lot.

Yes there are few changes made in this platform.  Payment system has been changed.  And payment method is also changed.  Now you didn't get paid for the reacts you give to other member's posts. Also the payment per post is 200 satoshi or 10 talk tokens rather than 1000 satoshis. Also the payment is now stopped in BTC,  it is in paid in talk tokens. 

I do not know if you are talking about reducing the payment anyway. We are charging 200 satoshi instead of 1000 for each useful comment, but there is no problem in withdrawing coins from the platform. If you are talking about a technical error, it has been solved.

@Aimen Khan

• +2 1

Welcome back to this forum.

I want to tell you that all rules are same except payment rules. It is because in past we got one thousand satoshi for selected posts but now we can get two hundred satoshi for selected posts.

Edited by Robin Hood 786

Adrian this platform last week I don't know what has changed but I heard that payment method is changed now alarm member getting 1000 santoshi of post but now they will get 200 santoshi.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend.. There's no radical changes affect the administration site and its quality, but has been adjusted payment for each publication useful than 1000 Satoshi to 200 Satoshi ..

The payment system has changed and every useful post you write gets a 10 talk token, and for btc it has become two hundred satoshi instead of a thousand, I don’t know if there is anything else new, and wait to hear the rest of the comments.

• +4 1