Are there any new changes to this forum? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aimen Khan

Are there any new changes to this forum?

Nothing has changed in the encrypted currency forum. The rules for the forum are still the same, with the exception of the payment system, which pays you 200 Satoshi for every useful publication that receives support from members

• +1 1

I've been here for less than a month, but I've heard that a lot of changes in terms of payment have changed here
The main one is that you will receive 200 satoshi per day on the helpful post instead of 1000 satoshi
Also, the maximum number of useful posts has become 20 posts instead of 30 posts.
Members have to work harder to earn money.

• -1 1
  • +2 2

After the reactivation of send to btc balance button the Bitcoin payment has been reduced by five times almost. Now we will receive 200 satoshi instead of 1000 for every  positively rated post.

As far as I know, change is only in the process of paying for your work and for the rest of the rules, it is as it was, and we, as beginners, are always looking for something new and information that will benefit us in the world of cryptocurrencies and strengthen our work.

• +4 1

Welcome, my friend, it has not been much time since I entered this forum. I have heard that there are changes that I got the payment method, as the daily response time became 20 responses instead of 30, and it now charges 200 satoshi on the post instead of 1000 satoshi.  More so that they can make more money

The first adjustment is that the payment scheme has been changed from 1k to just 200 Satoshi. I see that the reaction payment has been returned and you are also paid for the reaction.

Welcome back my friend .. Yes, some laws have changed. The payment on the post has been reduced from 1000 on the positively rated post to 200 Satoshi only.

• +2 1

Well, my friend, there have been some changes, of course, including the value of payments, as the payments on posts in the forum have been reduced, and the number of members increases every day.

• +3 1

Welcome my dear friend, the payment rules have changed, we used to get a thousand satoshi in exchange for writing one post but now we are only getting 200 satoshi, and the maximum paid posts has been reduced from only 50 to 20 posts, as in the past we were getting The talk currency of the reviews has now been canceled

• +3 1

my friend ,Every period there becomes a new change in the laws, and a simple amendment by means of earning, but the forum is still with its knowledge and financial competence as well, and its work is very good.

Edited by laith marouf

Welcome back again, some payment systems have changed, my friend. In the past, every useful comment was paid 1,000 satoshi, but now it is 200 satoshi, and also no reputation will be paid for.

Regardless of the pay-per-post tver, no. I don't think there has been any change in the rules, the only thing that has changed as far as I know is that every comment will be paid for with 200 satoshi instead of 1000.

• +4 1

I think the payment has changed due to the increase in Bitcoin's value, but the business is still the same, post good content, get good engagement and make good money, still the same simple rules. 

Welcome again to this forum, I am a new member here and I do not know anything about the old payment system. Read the rules. You will get confirmed and sufficient information. I hope my comment is useful, good luck.

Yes, my friend, some changes have occurred, the most important of which is that payment will be made against the resident publication in heart only, and the amount of payments has been reduced to 200 Satoshi per post

• +4 1

yes my dear friend I think so rules and regulations have been changed . You first have to read rules and regulations before posting something.

• +1 1

welcome my friend
It is a good idea for you to return to the crypto forum
I hope that you will continue to work hard and persevere in collecting and disseminating information to our members
I don't think the rules have changed in this period, but I do think that the Satoshi value has changed for each article
good luck

• +2 1

On 2/15/2021 at 2:00 PM, Zoya_88pie said:

Well as far as I know the payment system has been changed. According to the new rule we will get only 200 Satoshis for each of the useful posts whereas we used to receive 1000 Satoshis before. Therefore, we need to work very hard from now on to have a good earning. 

The change in terms of the payment system has been enormous. I did not get to enjoy that amount of payment, however, if the Bitcoin currency continues to increase, we may win better. It is a matter of being patient and doing the job well, respecting the rules and everything will change.

• +1 1

There has been a campaign to ban violators in the forum, and for this matter the withdrawal button for the wallet has been suspended. The last update of the forum is to approve the reputation of useful to be paid for publications that have this reputation, as previously only the positive reputation was paid.

• +4 1

Well, I am new as it just have passed my first week on this site. I really don't know or have any idea about the first look of this site. But I have read some posts in which there was talking about the changes of payment system only.

Welcome back, the forum rules have not changed, they have remained the same and the method of work is the same, but what has changed is the payment system. Dropped from before and the forum is paying for posts with positive reviews

On 2/15/2021 at 10:08 PM, Aimen Khan said:

As we all know that payment was stopped due to problem in wallet.Now it started again,I was absent from this forum for a month.So i wanna know that is there any change or any new feature or rule develop or not? Share your knowledge.. Here

Dear some changes are also occurred like the payment method is changed we are now only getting 200 stoshi for our one post and we are getting 10 talk tokens for one post and like this we are getting the payment you should also check about it in the Forum section.

• +2 1

dear friend I want to tell you that with the passage of time the cryptotalk changes his features and lot of new things are included in the website of cryptotalk so it is an easy way to use crypto talk for the beginners and the user outcome is too much good so we should working on this platform the test this is only a single platform in the world who gives us direct services

if you'd be gone in this period there are many complaining about copy paste work so about this type of work if you want to go here I want to guide you more but I learnt a lot from your topic thanks for sharing this kind of information