Are there any new changes to this forum? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aimen Khan

Are there any new changes to this forum?

Friend i think only payment system is changed .At first they give us thousand satoshi for each post but now they give us only two hundred satoshi but when our post has positive reputation. Other rules and regulations are same like don't copypaste etc.

No my friends.., you are welcome. Followi the rules and regulations in crypto forum. Forum has Chnged the facts of payments. Reduced the payments we get.

I don't know about this. I'm new here and I am learning now. If there this any changes in this forum I will read about this and try to learn which updates are now. Follow the seniors for receiving updates.

Yes, my friend, there were some changes related to payment, and the payment for each post became 200 satoshi, provided it gets positive reputation points and you get several points. Payment does not increase and you do not get any positive evaluations. Payment for your post is not paid.

• +1 1

Hi friends
I am new here and do not know what has changed in this forum from time to time
Please provide me with information and what has changed in this forum and its rules
What changes have occurred to the payment system?

• +3 1

Stopping the withdrawal has become a usual thing for members, as it is explained in published topics with its reasons and that it does not affect anything, but any change that may come up during your absence can be added to your work time here and reconsider the features of this forum I wish success to all.

My dear friend there are some new changes occur on this forum. The payment system of the forum is changed. According to new payment rules we only get paid 200 satoshi on every post and 10 talk token on every post. For more information read the rules and regulation of the forum in about forum section.

• +4 1

I recently joined the forum and learned about this matter, but I think that no change has occurred. The number of comments remains the same and the rules are the same, and they should be adhered to.

Hello my friend, the forum system is here as it is. Nothing will change. You have to post useful comments and topics, but the payment system instead of taking 1000 satoshi becomes 200 when choosing a post

I do not know anything about this topic because I am new to the forum. I will read all the reviews in order to learn more about what has developed

Dear friend, there has been no change in the forum, rules and laws as they were before, but the payment system has only changed. Now we get 200 satoshi for every post that is chosen.

A new payment policy has been followed. You must publish 20 comments or posts per day. The posts that get a good reputation will be paid. Focus on the good content of our posts. Knowledge is the basis of success, so focus on knowledge.

• +3 1

I am new member on this forum and working hard on this forum.  This forum gave you a lot of experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies.  Work hard and get successful in our life.

I am new. i am not experienced in this forum I have just joined in March. since I am using this I think there is no change on crypto.  I don't think. so.  Thank you so much for your great topic. . good luck❤

I am new here, my friend, but I heard that in the old days they used to pay 1000 satoshi for each post, but now they pay 200 satoshi for only a useful post, and they only pay 20 useful comments a day. It gets more difficult.A little bit but I think it's still good I wish you good luck 

The payment system was changed. Under the new rule, we'll only get 200 Satoshi instead of 1,000 Satoshi, that's not a problem because the value of Bitcoin is increasing.

My friend, in fact, the payment policy has changed and it has decreased from 1000 satoshi to 200 satoshi
I hope you return as it was
I am still learning and I hope to get more knowledge from this wonderful forum

Yes I also came to know that a lot of changes is been imposed in that forum related to the reward which was thousand satooshis per post previously but now they just give us the two hundred satooshis per post.

• +1 1

Hey, buddy.
You should post comments and ask topics of interest to everyone 
But the thing that's changed is the payment system, where you get 200 Satoshi per useful post instead of the 1,000 Satoshi.

• +4 1

There are new changes for the better . This is wonderful and beautiful . Because it contributes to the rise and prosperity of the club correctly and in the best way . We must always strive for this in order for this to be widespread for everyone and with sufficient knowledge for everyone that it is really wonderful

Yes, there are changes in the payment rule, as it decreased from 1000 to 200 satoshi in exchange for one useful and new post ... Do not worry, dear, continue your work to contribute to elevating this forum to the top and achieving your goal of success

The truth is, my dear friend, I do not know anything about any change that was recently made in the forum, I have received my payments when I wanted to withdraw them but I only do this transaction once a month when I make my home payments before I do not withdraw them because I always have them in investment so that with the profits I can sustain myself.

• +1 1

Follow up on your work continuously and with the same conditions that you are aware of be careful to repeat ideas because in this period there are many complaining about this matter.

• +2 1

This reality is, my humble person, I am unaware of any recent changes in the forum; I have collected my transactions when I needed to withdrawal them, but I only do this transaction once a period when I make my home payments; I do not withdraw them because I already have them in savings so that I can maintain myself with the earnings.

My friend, in order to know all the changes that will happen and that happen from a new one, you must follow the Al Mandi channel on all social media sites, and you also have to keep asking and know all the news and everything new