Some tips for beginners - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tamim75

Some tips for beginners

My dear friend, welcome to this forum, you must abide by the rules and you must gain good experience in this section first, collect sufficient information from the topics that exist, share friends, work hard and allocate the necessary time

• +3 1

My advice is to stay in touch with the useful information that is reported by experts on the cryptotalk forum in order to get benefit and then you will be able to rely on yourself and start working in cryptocurrency trading.

Hello dear welcome to this platform if we want to get maximum knowledge about cryptocurrency first we need to read maximum posts of our seniors and keep on writing useful and informative Posts than we can get success on this platform

There are a lot of rules that you have to follow in order to get a positive reputation here. I advise you not to repeat ideas in the forum and write content of not less than 100 characters and keep your words away from politics and religion. If you want any help, put forward your idea here.

It takes time, and you must read as much topics and publications as possible, and take advantage of the information presented about cryptocurrencies and everything related to crypto, so that you can present your own and good posts.

• +5 1

As a beginner you just need to work according to the rules and regulations of the forum and If you respect the rules than you don't need to worry about any think But in case of violations strict punishment will be given to you so be careful.

My friend you have done a good job reading the forum instructions you should adhere to 
First you have to write 100 watch free and then start earning by writing 20 problems a day 
Avoid copying and duplicating .
You should write in your own language to attract the attention of others .
Good luck to you .

I am also new to this website but my first 100 posts have been completed. You too can complete your first 100 posts by following the rules of the forum and posting comments and topics.

The concepts provided and one discussion as the other should begin from any of this article and investigations. You will have useful knowledge, and you will learn skills by putting it into effect. @shakeelsherpao

You must abide by the forum rules in your posts. She writes useful posts with new content on cryptocurrencies. After completing 100 free posts, start writing 20 useful posts per day.

Welcome, dear friend. A good start. You should read the rules and laws, abide by them, take advantage of the publications of members and the elderly, do not copy other words, use an easy and simple method while writing the post and search for publications of interest

Edited by lolo9992
  • +4 1

I am a beginner like you, my friend, but I can give you some advice that I know. First you have to complete 100 free posts, and then you must publish 20 useful posts on a daily basis, and these posts must get a reputation in order to be paid, I also advise you to abide Exactly by the rules of this forum in order to avoid being banned, you can(Read the rules from the section (About the forum)

You must first read the forum rules and then start writing useful posts so that you can understand the field well, then you start by greatly increasing your knowledge and start helping the novices and so the forum life goes on.

• +3 1

My friend, I will give you some tips about the work of this forum. If you want to be successful by working in this forum, first you have to post well.  After completing 100 posts, you can only earn 20 posts per day.  You can earn money from here every 1 week.  But if you have to post usefull while posting, then you can be successful.

Hello friends, welcome.  First you have to follow the rules of the platform.  According to this rule you have to post 100 for free.  Need to post valuable useful.  Cannot be copied and posted.  Post from your own knowledge.  You will gain knowledge by reading other people's posts.  These are the valuable things you need to know.

I do not have much experience in the forum because I am new, but it is not very different from any other forum when it comes to uploading content, you just have to work properly following the rules and calmly, a tip before creating a topic do your own research and create an original topic if you do this sure you will not have problems in working an indefinite time here.

Yes you are right this is to information you share with usif you want for this paint here in the forum then you can read rules of this forum and Revelation and follow all the rules for every nootropic for making comments here in this forum if you want to stay here for a long time. Or get a ride from get rid of from ban

Dear novices, I direct you to work safely in this forum professionally, by following these simple tips. I advise you all to read the forum rules from the section that is called about the forum to learn everything related to the rules well and then adhere to them is a full commitment to work professionally within the forum without Any defect and therefore we share the useful thing comfortably and without anyone's help. Thank you very much

As a beginner, I first read all the posts carefully and understand the opinions of the members, especially the experts, then try to adhere as much as possible to the instructions in order to become an expert very soon.

Dear I ask beginners, especially at this time, to adhere to the laws of the forum and apply them with high accuracy, and I also advise beginners not to rush and not to drift behind people who offer them to trade and invest to obtain fictional profit and they must beware of fraud operations spread on social media and must be seriously And activity, perseverance and patience so that your profits come to you automatically and advise them to read media topics in the department of the elderly and gain skills and knowledge and active participation and gain experiences and be polite and good reputation by publishing effective topics and useful and rich ideas in order to achieve success and continue in this forum as I advise them in writing For 100 first sharing carefully and cautiously

The first thing a beginner does is to read the forum’s rules and laws and adhere to them. Then go to the beginners ’section and read and understand most of the things in it. Within a few months, he must focus on understanding and learning, and not think about that period of making money.

• +4 1

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information for the business your tips is looking very valuable I am also being there and just start working on this platform and I will follow these rules and regulations and your tips it looks very useful for us

• +5 1

Hello my friend, in this wonderful forum it will provide you with a lot of knowledge, experience and money in the field of cryptocurrency, but it is necessary to adhere to all the conditions and rules required by the forum and thus you will work well

My friend ... it is simple and does not need to be complicated at all ... Just follow the forum rules and stay away from copying and pasting and try to make your words clear, easy and simple, and make your response at least 100 characters long, be helpful to others and wish you good luck.

Hello there greetings the tip for the beginners I think first of all day work hard in this phone to make some extra money Hey 'cause this platform providers such a great opportunity to work few tips our followers for the weakness first of all work hard don't be greedy and be patient

• +3 1