Don't focus only on earning, focus on creating good quality topics. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hume

Don't focus only on earning, focus on creating good quality topics.

Yes everyone works for money only and they do not know that this method is not useful and they must collect information in order to enter new projects and help us earn money so everyone should focus on information only and work to develop it

• +1 1

In order to be able to achieve success in the world of cryptography, you must have a lot of knowledge and experience.  The focus should be on knowledge, not money.  Whoever has the knowledge can earn a lot of money easily.  When we have valuable information, our publications will become more useful, and we will receive support in addition to a good reputation.  We have to spend a lot of time in all sections of this wonderful forum.

Yes, my friend, we must not agree to earn money by blocking knowledge and creating good topics and light quality because a deficiency when we focus only on the subject or think that we will get a positive hearing and we will get a lot of Of knowledge

• +3 1

Yes, you are absolutely right
Most beginners lack sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrencies and their primary goal is to earn money
Therefore, we should all read more information regarding this topic and benefit from the experience of the senior members

Yes, you are absolutely right
Most beginners lack sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrencies and their primary goal is to earn money
Therefore, we should all read more information regarding this topic and benefit from the experience of the senior members

• +2 1

If you are a Crypto lover then automatically you don't Focus on what you are getting earned.  It does not bother you at all. You only focus on the quality of your content,  either you are posting value able content or not.  If you are not making value able or useful content then it would not give satisfaction and you get more focused on it.  

• +1 1

This is a good topic actually,  well majority of us are here for earning and not to learn or gain experience which is bad,  this forum provide us with so many opportunities why don't we grab those opportunities?  Anyway  I'm grabbing all the opportunities here. 

What you say is true, we should focus on creating more good and quality publications so that people see our quality information and in addition to informing themselves they also give us a positive assessment if they liked the publication, that is why we should always try to do quality issues and not only focus on winning and make a publication to win, what we should do is good quality publications to share with others.

• +2 1

Yes you're right Buddy, its quite unfortunate that some of the forum members do show more interest in earning than making good quality posts and topics,and as we all know our payment depends sorely on the type of content we post,if we create high quality post and we get positive rating then we'll receive payment but if we don't post useful post then we won't get Amy rating for them and of course we won't get paid for them so let's make corrections please 

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing this important information here but I want us to know that most of members who are currently working here in this forum are here purposely because of earning and it is good not to relent depends on one thing try to create good and quality topic for advancement of the forum.

"Do you agree with me? If you give him a positive rating" It is after this phrase that I understand that even though the author wrote about the fact that it is worth writing posts not for the sake of payment, but at the same time he asks to give him an assessment in order for his post to be paid.

You are right my friend, I definitely agree with you, we should focus on learning and increasing knowledge and experience to create topics with valuable content that benefits members and is admired by everyone and helps to keep the forum in the best case. It is true that earning money is important, but it should not be our only goal to know a treasure and balance for the future

• +1 1

I am a member of this forum, and according to my experience, it is very important to share topics with friends and work with them to provide the best advice to everyone and benefit from them through reviews and posts.

• +2 1

You are absolutely right friend we should not focus only on winning what if we should concentrate is on making good publications so that people come to value us with positive evaluations and if we concentrate on that, winning will come alone.

• +2 1

What people don't understand us that our earning is proportional to how well is our posts, you can see people getting paid for just 20 poss out of 20 while another person is getting 20 20 everyday, that tell us that our post is the most important thing because definitely the payment will follow, we should concentrate on our post rather than just the earning.

Yes, my friend, in fact, most of the people in this forum have a goal that you seek to reach. There are those who seek money and there are those who seek information. My advice does not make money for the main goal. Look for knowledge with money

Yes, I agree with you, my friend. We must focus on our information and publications and that it provides benefit to other people. When focus is on these things, you will get more profits. It just takes time and patience.

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, this idea is not noticed by many members. It is an important idea. You should focus on the quality of topics and make them more useful instead of focusing on making money.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

When I joined this platform, I set my goal, and set the flag as the first and most important of my goals. Money is for me to collect and the most important thing is to receive information and get a good reputation that guarantees my stay here. So I always strive to publish exceptional and useful content for everyone here. And I try  Searching for specific ideas and topics that serve the interest of the forum and help everyone solve their problems and respond to their inquiries. This would make me a good future in the world of cryptocurrencies.

I agree with you, basically if the person focuses on the quality of his posts and comments, this will lead to an increase in his reputation and this means an increase in his payments, so I advise everyone to increase the quality of their posts to increase their payments

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, of course, before a person searches for ways to earn, he must search for topics that benefit others and benefit everyone.

It is a matter of regret that here many users only want to complete their daily tasks and Don't create any useful posts just try to complete 20 posts everyday. It isn’t a good thing. We should must focus on our creation. Otherwise we will not be able to fulfil our proper knowledge. And by posting useless things again and again, we may be banned

• +2 1

If everyone does this, the situation will improve a lot, and we will benefit from it all because all the mentioned information will be useful and it will help everyone.

That's so true we should always focus on quality not quantity. Being here only for money will not get you far and you will give up very easily but being here for the useful information that this platform provides us with will carry you on to the top. 

• +4 1

Of course, our focus should be on our content because only if we publish good posts will we be able to benefit from this forum. By publishing good unique informative useful topics we can gain more fame in this forum and earn good income.