There is no Warning points from your deleted topics, so chill folks. - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

There is no Warning points from your deleted topics, so chill folks.

It seems strange to me such things, they should send warnings before eliminating or giving a reason explaining why it is eliminated. In the same way, all this is necessary to avoid dislikes in the community.

all the more intelligently, I really feel that if when opening this gathering and it turns out there are as of now numerous subjects of conversation, at that point there is no compelling reason to make another theme. it will make it to an ever increasing extent, and it will be considerably progressively compelling in the event that we talk about a current theme first before beginning another subject.

On 2/21/2020 at 7:03 PM, usafiya01 said:

I've not seen any notification with regards to deleted post but if that's the case I think it should be fixed.

I think there was a time when the notification were given for each deleted topics, nit just too many topics to delete, that could be why they don't notify anymore.

It is normal for members to get afraid because of the increased rate of warning points and ban on this platform, so we all dont want to lose the opportunity to benefit from this site.

I agree with you As far as I know, cryptocurrency is something for us to take on. And the right to take steps to increase the quality of the post. We are not afraid to go wrong. Thanks

That's true, as some of my publications have tend to be deleted from The forum, especially when those my posts where actually helpful and no rules there was broken in anyway. But sure, I didn't receive any warning points from such

That's true that near is no admonition points for deletion of the mail but they as well terrified for the reason that they control to all-embracing individuals deleted topic once more and another time as a result there's the tricky maybe.

I discover individuals less inspired by new posts from another client. They thought it was spam rather than his remarking on different posts. I anticipate having positive and significant points in the discussion.

I don't know if it's good or bad not to penalize users who create topics that don't meet the requirements or are not useful for the forum but I think if no user is warned this would be filled with topics useless to us is what I think

But there is no confidence for creating topic... people just create topic and don't reasearcb that if that topic is already available hete ir not..thats why it happened..

But i want to know that why our posts are deleted and what is the reasons for that why crypto doing this...is there any reason...looking for any good suggestion from seniors....

Yeah admin do not give you warning for your bad topic but it is necessary to create good content from yourself. But you are chiling that admin havent warned you. Its not good.

If we comment useless topic in forum post than we get a warning point or if we post any group in this forum and post are deleted, you will not get warning point from your deleted post. But if you share any refer link to your post you will get a warning point from your post.       

2 hours ago, iamhuzaifa said:

You logic is very excellent but every member on this cryptotalk forum did not want to lost their account and want a long relation with this forum so they do not take any risk.

That is why i had to make sure i tell everyone that you are not making any risk by creating a topic.

On 12/31/2019 at 10:37 AM, gigabyteRTX said:

Well, I guess you're right, but I'm still hesitating because honestly I tried to create topics first is I don't know what happened it's just vanished and I can't find it maybe it gets deleted, but I'm sure it is a unique and not a bad topic and the 2nd attempt it also get deleted, and I receive warning points saying that existing topic but I don't know about that it's just a coincidence. But I will try to create more, but I will think of it first if its good or not.

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you.... I am sure it is unique and not a bad topic and the second attempt it also get delete and I received warning points saying that existing topic but I don't know about that it's just a coincidence but I will try to create more but I will think of it first if it's good or not...

I don’t know why everyone is worried about turning points, there is already a topic of their own that explains the mistakes that can get you to point points and only you should read it.

Thanks for sharing your important comments with us. I think that deletion points do not bring any warning points. I think it's not within the rules.

Yea of course, we must improve our topics quality, because this forum in the future will change the rules to a strict rules I am sure. Be careful.

15 hours ago, Pinky55 said:

Yes you are right people are fearing for that but infact there is a solution if someone wants to create a topic then before he create can use search option to find that topic is already exists or not if that topic is not in existence then should go ahead

Also users should learn to use beginners section to avoid their post been marked as useless or of low quality, but that should nit give them an excuse to spam on the beginners section.

Yes mate i know. Till date on crypto talk i learnt that following its rules and regulations are very important. However if your posts get deleted somewhere then you need not to worry because you get no warning points or violation of any rule because all your errors also gets deleted with that post.

2 hours ago, ₱eso Sense said:

We can't get any warning points from our deleted posts but we need to be careful always because sometimes  we get a deleted posts because the older posts that we made are not useful, so there is also a possibility that we can get  a violation if we are not careful with each of our posts.

That's why we should all the time modify our old post and add or remove some thing that not useful in this moment, we need to keep an eye on it

Yes many of my posts were deleted but did not give any warning points.  That's a good point, though.  Warning points if you post substandard and invalid posts.  And when the post is deleted there are some weaknesses and it hurts a little.  I think it is possible to make good high quality posts by using that difficulty.

Yes, this is very good news because if our posts delete, even we can't get warning points. Few days ago I created a topic but one users give me warning points, it means try to make useful content.

• Useful or interesting 1

I find people less interested in new posts from a new user. They thought it was spam instead of his commenting on other posts. I look forward to having positive and meaningful topics in the forum.