As a new beginner which section is suitable for working? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

As a new beginner which section is suitable for working?

Being a beginner, the best department for me is the beginners section and adhering to the rules, and it has useful information by the old members. 

Hello friend, I advise you to continue working in the beginner section for me it is the best until you know how to handle the rest it helps you with the scriptures are clear and for us the new ones is a great help to work calmly and make the least mistakes possible steps helps you better understand the rules and also guides you to have a better knowledge of the cryptocurrencies luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

You put your answer in the your heading you say the begging section is good for the learning of new friends and people that join the cryptotalk community. We should increase our strength with doing best on the forum. 

• +3 1

Dear friend welcome to this forum. All the sections of this forum is best but as you are bigginer and if not have more knowledge then you can use mobile app section or bigginer section or about forum sections. These sections are best and easy for bigner. 

I advise you first to learn about cryptocurrencies and encryption through simple information, you can get it through the beginners section, and when you feel that you have become good at understanding these matters, you can move to another section and learn from it as well

• +3 1

Hello everyone, at the beginning of our work in cryptotalk, I consider that the most convenient, to work in the section for beginners, as they are topics, a little simpler to develop and are more general topics, in this section we will have more opportunity to express our knowledge if we are new, then when we are clearer, we can start our work in another section.

First we welcome you to this cryptotalk forum✌️. As a beginner it is advised to work in beginner section to get the basics of this cryptotalk and to learn how to work there. With passage of time when you will get enough experience and knowledge of cryptocurreny and other factors as trading and investment then move ahead to other sections. It will be the right way to work there. Best of luck 💟

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

As for being new, my friend, and do not have much experience and information, I advise you to start by reading the rules well and understanding the nature of work here, and then join the beginners section, so I think it helps you gain information and experience in digital currencies and investment and what is the thing that you should publish and receive the support and admiration of members

This same section in which you are a friend, the section for beginners is the best there can be since here you know everything from the beginning and clarify your doubts 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/16/2021 at 3:41 PM, Abuzar678 said:

Dear friend welcome to this forum. All the sections of this forum is best but as you are bigginer and if not have more knowledge then you can use mobile app section or bigginer section or about forum sections. These sections are best and easy for bigner. 

Now I have proper knowledge about crypto currency. So,now I want to work all sections for achieve much knowledge and learn much new informative things. I hope I can get much profits by working crypto currency. 

As a new member beginner section is best. Because in this section there is great and valuable information about crypto currency and if we want to earn more money we need to learn about it.

As a beginner first  you should choose the abou fouram section that may help you  to learn about cryptotalk  you get knowledge  that make you easy then you should choose beginners because it is help full for you .

The most useful and recommended section is the beginner section that is made for newbies, it is a school to learn the basics so the administrators require that our publications be in the section for beginners. Which seems perfect to me because this section is very important to learn the basics to work in the forum and in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Your family, my friend, of course, you should be in the beginners section and benefit from the topics and ideas presented in this section.

Dear fellow according to my idea the beginner section is much suitable for all the beginners because in this section you can learn more knowledge about cryptocurrencies and in this section beginners easily understand the post and easily reply to the topic.Best of luck my friend.

Hi brother! in my opinion the best place for you is beginners here you can learn a lot about how to use this site and how you can improve. If you have enough knowledge about other sites you may use them as well. So best of luck and have a good experience. 

I think the beginner section is best for a newbie,because you can easily see more information about the forum and then you can learn a lot about it within a short time,let's just be hardworking

As a newbie you firstly go to about forum section you understand and read guidelines . Then you use beginner section.  This section post is informative for newbie. People understand cryptotalk rules and how to work . Good luck everyone .

Welcome, my friend, on the crypto platform, I think that in the beginning you should go to the beginners section to learn more, and when you have enough information and good posts, you can move to the rest of the sections..you have to read the rules well, abide by them and learn a lot. Good luck to you my friend

Henceforth from this year of 2021 it should be mandated on newbies to begins posting in Beginners Section. And most spend a good one month in Beginners Section learning pre requisite experience from senior members posts then to eligible to raise to the use of various sections. This is because of the significant of the section to the Beginners

If I'm supposed to advise you, as a newbie, you are suppose to start working at the beginners session of the forum. Because it will guide towards the basic things you are supposed to know about cryptotalk. Have a nice day.

If you are new in this platform, then you should spend most of your time in the About Forms section of this platform. In that section, you have been told about the rules and regulations of this platform, so you can read the rules and regulations of the form in a good way and you can understand them in this way, then you will be comfortable working on this platform. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This forum is the best for learning knowledge. In my opinion for beginners section is the best for new members for learning. In this section you can learn about everything not forum. Crypto world is also good for new members.

• +5 1

In my opinion two sections are best for newbies 1st is beginners section and other is about forum these two sections are suitable for newbies because in these sections totally basic information and guidelines given for beginners. 

• +5 1