Great Reward after Hardship

In Holy Quran Allah Said that " After hardships there is a ease "

That's satisfies us about

Don't hopeless Rather keep hold on hope 

Work hard with sincerity

Hard work pays off 

Keep trying

Do not weaken the fatigue and intensity of work

Now we talk about cryptocurrency, there are some difficulties in this forum but in some extent.

We can manage it properly with gaining knowledge and learning more like skills and experience much more ideas.

In cryptotalk forum Should be careful about rules and regulations.

Kindly guide me about my ideas and suggestions then improve myself

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 7

Great post, you have posted a very good post my Dear Muslim Brother!

Absolutely right, you said that the Quran also teaches us the same lesson and all the books of the world and all the seniors  successful  peole in the world that,

Whenever we work hard by doing our day and night for a big cause, no matter what kind of work it is, when we put in a lot of hard work and efforts, we get great success in it. 

5 minutes ago, Aqib11 said:

Work hard with sincerity

Hard work pays off 

Keep trying

Now we talk about cryptocurrency, there are some difficulties in this forum but in some extent.

We can manage it properly with gaining knowledge and learning more like skills and experience much more ideas.

5 minutes ago, Aqib11 said:

Work hard with sincerity

Hard work pays off 

Keep trying

My dear friend @Aqib11welcome here you are right I'm agree with you its really a good platform to learn about the modern  currency and about how it will effect on our life in present and futuer.  It also give us new ideas and new appurtenances of earning money and getting knowledge and information 

Edited by Jan jozaf

Nice post dear mate. Yes this is an fact with hardship we definitely get rewarded with anything special for us. If we do our work with hardship and do time and be a sincere member with this platform then we must get reward from our boss or institute. Thank you 

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, there is ease with difficulty. Exactally right, you always have to work hard to reach the destination. You have to solve problems. You have a passion. You have to learn from seniors. You have to learn from mistakes.  These difficulties teach us a lesson. Books can't teach us as much as the life can teach. So work hard and get your point across.✌

On 2/3/2021 at 6:32 PM, Aqib11 said:

Work hard with sincerity

Hard work pays off 

Keep trying

@Aqib11 Dear brother, agree with the fruit of hardship will be Sweet and also with patience, it will depend on our hardworking how can we do but the fruit will sweet how many you deserve as compare to your work.

• +1 1

the greater reward is with the great trail or the greater the trail or difficulty test or hardship then the greater the hardship, or trail or tribulations the greater the reward. If ALLAH loves a people, he puts them to trail,he tests them and places them in difficulty.

Incredible post, you have published a very good put up my dear Muslim Brother!

Really proper, you stated that the Quran additionally teaches us the identical lesson and all of the books of the arena and all of the seniors  a success  peole in the global that,

Whenever we work tough by using doing our day and night for a big cause, no matter what kind of work it is, while we installed a whole lot of hard work and efforts, we get super fulfillment in it.

• +2 1

Self believe and hard work will always earn you success. Our life is full of hardships and difficulties we should have the ability to face these hardships and challenges. You are saying right that after hard work in our mission we will be gain success. So be patient and calmful and don't worry about the results. When we face the challenges in our life we were in a pain at that moment but we don't know that after these challenges we rewarded. Success does not lie in results but in efforts. 

Hello friend. You are asking right and your way is also right. So we all are doing hard work and taking many knowledge then at last we have our reward in our hand. So I'm prefer with you and be patient about your success.

excellent publication with good reason, despite all the adversities that we have been going through, we can finally have rewards, I am very happy that all the work done and the time invested is finally taken into account with my payment, I am very happy because I want to start to use more crypto and have control of my knowledge. 

Working hard to gain time and effort will earn you money and increase your knowledge in life. Working hard gives you organized time in your life and its development.

Without trying to be hard workers, or stand up on our feet, I don't think we will easily get or achieve some of our goals, please my dear colleagues my advice to all members to practice patience so that we all achieve and get what we want.

Hardship pays nothing in return than massive success, happiness and winnings. It can not be attained by free and cheap activities that is the point so many failed to understand. To make a remarkable achievements and success difficulties must be conquered

Edited by Guru2050

That's right, after every difficult task it challenges comes an unending rewards. In this forum we are made to complete so many task and after that we get rewarded with good earnings to help ease our financial challenges.

The hard working is paid every where you go even in crypto currency the hard working is necessarily and never give up specially in this forum,I remember when I come to this forum I see that I will never get the senior rank but now it's more than that, so yes if you work hard you will succeed 

@ by Aqib 11, yes you are right now beacaues this is reallity of life . So we get in life then work hard continually . during this period of time we face many hardships and  this bear with patiently and depends own it . At last success are present our foot.

you can search more in the internet and to other ideas here posted by some other members to get more information about cryptocurrencies and for you to work or post more useful topics and ideas in this cryptotalk forum the main keys to be successful is you must have patience and hardwork and those perseverance to post the most important and such informative ideas.

Yes, my friend, every member of the forum, especially beginners, must abide by the rules of the forum and not rush to work and be patient until it is used in a correct way and how to gain through it that the crypto talk forum is a real opportunity to achieve success

First of all well come to this great forum dear, working hard to gain time and effort will earn you money and increase your skills and knowledge in life.And without trying to be hard workers, or standup on our feet.According to me ,I am very happy because I want to start to use more crypto and have control of my knowledge.Wish you best of luck.

Good my dear mate I am fully agreed with you that the work which you do very carefully and with hardship. Its means is that you will be reward its must. So just work hard and gets its reward in a few moments. 

Yes mate after hardship it's enjoyment because when we are posting the free 100 post it's really hard but when we are done with it and we have start receiving our earning definitely it's very excited.

I also realized that importance of hard work. Without hard work success is totally not possible. The laziest persons also going to hell. Hard work and patience brings success immediately in our life. This rule is also necessary for this forum. Without hard-working we can not be a good member.

Yes it is true and i am totally agree with you it is natural phenomenon that there is   joy and happiness after the hardship and you will reward better you do your effort to complete it........

Welcome, my friend, yes, it is true. Success is two types, one type that works hard, diligently and perseverance, and quickly reaches the goal that you want, and the other type is to work with the same effort and elaborate work, but you need patience.