Great Reward after Hardship - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aqib11

Great Reward after Hardship

Hardship in this forum has a fruitful result at the end when we work hard with consistency we can learn and earn even more than we've ever imagined

Yes, my friend, we must work on learning to solve all the problems we face, and we must work to follow up on the elderly in order to take the correct and reliable information because they are more experienced. Be the new members and we can learn to reach success without losses and thanks

• +1 2

Yes you are right great things comes after a hard time. It means hard time will bring great results along with it. As it can improve our skills which is a great thing to achieve.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this kind participation. Certainly always after hard work, there is a reward that will make you forget the effort you made and you will be happy with the reward you got, and there is definitely no profit without fatigue

You are right, we will reap the fruits of our fatigue at some point, I will talk to you about my experience, when I started working on this forum, I felt bored while creating topics and I had no experience in cryptocurrencies, so I was finding it difficult to create posts, but now I learned a lot  I became very good at writing posts easily, and I got excited to keep going when I logged into my yobit and saw that I had earned a good amount of Bitcoin in a month of hard work.

in fact yes.  I recently found such a quote.  life is like cycling.  if it's hard for you, then you are going uphill.  as soon as you stop, you go back and fall.  make a conclusion yourself.

You have made a very good point, my friend. I like what you have written on this subject. We are experiencing some difficulties to achieve our goal. If we give up seeing these difficulties, we cannot achieve our goal. So let's remember that behind the difficulties, good things await us.

Hello my friends, the members of the cooperative forum, we all know this proverb "post-hardship except vulva" meaning that post-hardship only praise, satisfaction, perfection and get what we want .....
Especially if the person is doing his job faithfully to get a great reward and feel worthy of receiving it.

For example, the person who invented cryptocurrencies deserves a great reward because he helped protect many virtual transactions and a lot of aid ...

The title himself speaks and I know exactly the meaning of that heated might mean a lot of work a lot of voltage a lot of mighty but all this is very useful to do a lot of this life to make me a curse that is the fruit of life to be the most beautiful 

Yes there ease  after working hard when you work hard you do your best then a thing which you expect is reward hard work always pays off so do your best do hard work in your life be patient or day will come when you will get alot of reward of that hardships believe me hardship is important if you want to get something in your life.

• +4 1

Rewards after hardwork means the most because you feel every bit of it and success have meaning after you get tired to achieve all your goals and should put our eyes and mind in our work 

This post is very wonderful. You are right, my friend, until we reach the desired goal. We must do our best and work hard and persevere in order to reach success. If you find it difficult here, look for learning to expand your information.

This friend you have said is very true and you are absolutely right, it is better to work with sincerity and that everything comes in due time that surely if we do that there will be great rewards for waiting and not cheating that if we cheat what we can take is That they take us out is why we always wait and do things well so that everything turns out the way we want.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my friend, you're right does not come money without work or difficulty we have to work, health, and follow the rules while discussing what we want the hard work comes to fruition, we wait for the fruit.

We may face difficulties in life
  But with strong will, self-confidence and hard work, we can succeed.

Let us make our mistakes teach us, and they become experiences for us to benefit from
     In this way, we will become better at working in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Well say my friend

All we have to do is work very hard to reach our goal

We have to be very patient at work

Follow the rules

Never violate it, never cross the red lines

Be strong and always work hard

All respect to you and your topic my friend

• +1 1

It is absolutely true We have to face Hardships if we want to achieve success. Success is not easy so we have to dealt with all kind of difficulties and have to beat the hardships to reach to our goal and get succeed in our work.

The road to success is full of obstacles and difficulties that we must face in order to reach the summit of success. We must not give up when making a mistake. Rather, we must move forward until we become successful people

• +2 1

You are right my friend. Working here in the forum needs effort and effort to gain more knowledge to make ourselves enough experience to make us work smartly in the world of cryptography

Surely, I agree with you! When you work hard , your reward remains in search of you and when you will work hard enough and you find yourself as a deserving one then comes the time when you are rewarded for your efforts.

• +2 1

Hello mate. Very well said my dear mate. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions. It is very really helpful to the whole members.

• +1 1

Dear in general, working in the forum is a great job when you finish the first comment. It starts a *** actually. Read the forum rules well or publish the first 100 posts and then start earning after 7 days of posting the posts so earn good and good rewards through  Post it on a daily basis in a useful way, thank you very much.

• +4 1

Thank you for this wonderful talk. We can take your thoughts in general and in our normal life because it is really a word that we need to hear in order to increase our self-confidence and reach our desired path.

My dear friend, your words are beautiful and right, yes, whoever finds it, and whoever revolts on the path, he reaches you with hard work in order to gain knowledge and knowledge about the encrypted currencies, thereby gaining the confidence of others and reaching your goal of science and earning money

• +1 1

To achieve things sometimes a hard effort is needed, in which we invest time in study, preparation, dedication, and after following a process of investment of time and with focused objectives, we will enjoy excellent dividends that will satisfy our needs, that will make us have a correct and focused mental attitude to acquire the desired benefits.

• +1 1