Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samtamer

Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk

Yes, of course, my friend, in this wonderful forum I have enabled us to improve our language in reading and writing in the English language, and this is a rare feature of this wonderful and beautiful forum. Good luck throughout your life.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, you are right, you can gain many benefits from this forum, and of course improving your English is one of the most important things you can gain here for free. All you need is will and patience and you will become an expert in everything you want, good luck

1 hour ago, Imusa said:

One of the best thing that have see on this cryptocurrency platform is improvement in the skills in English writing and gaining more knowledge on learning new things 

You are right all members of this forum are from different country's and for  most of us English is not our first language, so this forum have increased our skills and writing speed and many things.

This is mainly an educational forum. He taught me how to speak and write in proper English. In this forum, it is critical. To be able to write in English on topics and publications. There are no mistakes in the spelling. And this is necessary in order to profit from this venture.

From my beginnings in the forum until this moment, I noticed that my language skills improved greatly in terms of reading and writing, and I became able to compose more linguistically and grammatically accurate sentences, and I even learned many terms that I would not have learned without the forum

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

@samtamer yes this forum is great in terms of improving our English language . We can definitely enhance our writing and communication skills by reading comments and topics . I am learning a lot from this forum and also improving my speaking and writing skills through this forum. 

This forum is indeed a great one for improving our English grammar and writing skills because we find our selves learning and writing more in English each day and this makes us improve and become skilled enough in our publications.

@Lawrence Mwansa

• +2 1

Yes dear mate in this platform we can improve our english language. Our studies are improving a lot. Knowledge is being gained. it is a wonderful forum that has many benefits.

English reading and English writing both skills can be improved for anyone working over here because this platform is totally based on English conversation so that the listener and the teller what can improve their English

1 hour ago, Kazim said:

Yupps absolutely it is possible through reading and writing in a crypto talk ..It is more beneficial platform through you earn or gain knowledge and approve English..I liked forum in a cryptotalk..

@Kazim Well exactly dear,Its just so interesting that cryptotalk forum provides us with alot of services, it makes us inhence our analytical skills, writing skills, and also strengthens our confidence by enteracting with different people around the globe. @Sypher9

• +2 1

I totally agree with you, my friend, as a student, I was able to improve my English significantly, not only that, I also knew the rules of writing better and I knew how to present my idea

• +2 1

That reading and writing in English
Checking on grammar and mistakes
Demanding works to improve our language
The practical life is daily and also your business within the forum

• +1 1

Feeling glad to see your post. You are saying true. Except the benefits of earning and learning we can also gain knowledge in english. It improves our english at higher level. So we should take proper benefit from here. 

Thank you dear. 

That's we can improve the standard of English by been in this forum, being it in writing or speaking form. However, what's important is the knowledge, skills and information that is gained here then the English itself. 

Yes you are saying right I am strongly agree with you. It is the best platform where we can improve our communication skills also improve our writing skills 

It is true, this is one of the features of this forum. If your English is weak, then after a period of work here you will become strong in it because you will learn from all people. There are English language beginners and advanced here, and you will read everyone’s publications and learn from them.

Yes, I agree with you, my friend..I love the English language very much..And here in this forum we can develop reading and writing skills by reading other people's comments, getting to know the different accents, and we can distinguish between them..this is really cool

Welcome, my dear friend, to this forum. I think you are right to these words because here you can actually improve your foreign language by reading and writing comments and this is calculated for this platform

yes friend i think this forum is a great blessing for me and i feel after work here on this forum i increase my various skills like English writing and the learning skills now i write English without any problem and also read it because this forum increase my knowledge and develop many important skills in me due to reading various topic on this forum i thanks to this crypto forum. 

Yes, this is true, you can in this forum besides work and gain knowledge you can and make money, you can also improve your English, because most of us do not speak it as a primary language, so reading and writing here is at a good opportunity to become more proficient in it.

• +1 1

You are right. This blog will help you develop your writing and reading skills. You can learn organizational skills by conversing with one another. If you don't know how to speak English, this is an excellent chance to learn it. 

Certainly, I agree with you, in this forum we can improve our English and increase our writing and reading skills, in addition to gaining knowledge and experience in the world of cryptocurrencies and becoming confident in ourselves, but to achieve any success we need patience and hard work.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is so true, writing and reading topics in English every day will significantly improve your language and makes you more fluent, meaning that it will be so much easier for you to express what you mean, the words just come to your mind, and this is an additional advantage of being a cryptotalk member.

This is true, and if our language improves, our focus on work will improve and become stronger, and we may get good feedback that is appropriate, as it is a basic language in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for this topic. I agree with you. It is an advanced platform and the maximum work done here is done in English. That’s why we have to work in English every day while working here. Due to which our English skills are increasingWhich is very good for us in the future and will come in handy. We should all follow the right rules. When we read every post of Cryptotalk and when we comment, our English becomes more practiced. Due to which we can improve our English skills in the forum most especially students like me.

• +2 1