Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samtamer

Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk

One of the most advantages that we can earn from this platform is that we can reach higher level in reading and writing skills in English ( and in Russian if someone is interested in that language too) because now we are reading many comments and posts and trying to react on them in good way and that needs of course giving more attention to not making mistakes and being more careful about the grammars as well .

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 4

Yes dear mate in this platform we can improve our english language and also earn money and also improve self confidence in writing and learning this forum is really beneficial for us we gain a lots of knowledge here and many information gain from this platform 

• Useful or interesting 2

My dear,According to me , I am student of master in English literature.and use this site.i am very Satisfied.Becouse,This site give more benefits.its bring the knowledge and improve my confidence skills and experience.Am very glad to work on crypto because its my improving English language.and my grammar faults correction correct slowly slowly.

• +5 1

Yes, of course, you are conversing on a daily basis about a specific topic, for example, about coding in the English language, so you are practicing the language .. and the language in general is taught by practice, it is the butter of learning languages .. I think that this forum helps very much in developing speaking and writing skills in the English God

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, samtamer said:

One of the most advantages that we can earn from this platform is that we can reach higher level in reading and writing skills in English ( and in Russian if someone is interested in that language too) because now we are reading many comments and posts and trying to react on them in good way and that needs of course giving more attention to not making mistakes and being more careful about the grammars as well .

Cryptotalk forum, is a second class to another members especially we the students, students have many things to achieve or learn in this forum, especially about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin trading, because when I joined the forum actually I don't have much experience and knowledge about trading, but now I know a lot about it.

That's we can improve the standard of English by been in this forum, being it in writing or speaking form. However, what's important is the knowledge, skills and information that is gained here then the English itself.

Yes, dude, the Yopet platform supports our ideas with useful information, improves our English and makes us confident in ourselves and provides high-quality content with concepts. I am very pleased that I joined this platform.

Yes, English is a. Very important language. This forum evolves our English skills to higher skills. The reading and writing skills are improving. It gives us the confidence to write topics. Which is very important for everyone. It helps us to improve our overall communication skills.

For example me I have improved my English language when I come to this forum,in the  beginning my English was sick and without any means but now after a long time reading and discuss with other I have developed my language 

Hello my dear friend. We work in crypto currency. We can improve our English language. Our studies are improving a lot. Knowledge is being gained..we can move forward and our English is improving a lot. Its great platform. Thanks. Cryptocurrency.

While working on this platform, you also have the biggest advantage that your English grammar improves. When working on this platform, when you do not have to do all the work in English, then your English grammar is also correct and mistakes in your English grammar like spelling mistakes etc. are also corrected. As some people have very few mistakes in their English language, but when they work on this platform, then their English also seems to be corrected.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes the crypto talk forum help you to improve your english and also the writing skills which is quite useful for the customers to compete the world and have knowledge about the things.

• +5 1

I will agree sir but not all the members here are fluent in terms on english language, when i reading some topics here, there's too many members here who are making an post which is something wrong on grammars, they need to read a lot and also to practice on making a post so that they will avoid being deleted their posts.

You are right. You can improve your writing and reading skills in this forum. You can learn communication skills through communicate with each other. It's an opportunity to learn English language if you have no grip on this language.

Hy my dear friend.  You are saying absolutely right. This platform is were banafit with the help of this platform we can improve our learning and writing skills in English. 

Cryptotalk has definitely improved my written and communication skills especially in English language. I believe I can now write faster and effectively in English without making mistakes. Cryptotalk is the best.

@Mir Hamza@Miss mona You are right my dear friends I'm agree with you. Really its a good way of learning English and its also increase our typing speed an a computer or laptop. I'm a math student of master but my english is very poor as you know most of my time go in solving maths question so i can't  give time to English but this platform is really very good for me and person like me. Its improve my English now i can easily write and read it. So thanks to it. 

Good topic choose for description, 

At this forum we have read different people opinion and thought, when we read the opinion of people we learn new word that we not read any time before, and through our English language improve.

Hi mates !

Welcome to cryptotalk and hope you all having good time .

Yes indeed we learn on this forum how to interact with different people sharing different ideas and creating different topics . It improves our learning ability and writing skills also .

Thanks ☺

• +2 1

Yes my dear friend i totally agree with you my dear.this site is very good for improving of skills of our reading and writing

When i joined him i do not know any more about the writing but know i thanks to this forum to incourage me to writing.

I hoped i will be better in few months 

Yes mate it's right our English improve because we read comments and topics in English and we write topic and comments in English so our English improve daily bases 

English is a International language and every one need to know the English either he is belong to a English state or not it is very important for the social mobility also and on this forum you have a chance to know and learn the English because there is two options English and Russian but Russian language is not feasible for every one but English is and you read comment then you have a better chance to learn English.........  

12 hours ago, samtamer said:

Yes dear mate through this forum we have to read and write English in a well manner because it is an international language and this forum is also an international. So I am happy to be part of crypotalk because I am Learning English from here. 

Hello my dear friend English reading and writing can be a lot of improvement by working on this site because here we do everything in English and a lot of things have to be done above and beyond so our English is an improvement. Thank you.

• +2 1

Indeed, dear colleagues of this forum, this is a place where those of us who are not native speakers of English come in very handy to practice as it will help us to perfect it, especially for students.
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

• +5 1