Who becomes rich from Crypto ?πŸ’― - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

Who becomes rich from Crypto ?πŸ’―

It can be said that the forum is perfect and best for everyone to know and earn more about the cryptocurrency.

Website available for the people who are sharing news and information here.

The person who use their good experienceΫ”Ϋ”and make useful postΫ”become rich easley by gaining knowledge and earn moneyΫ”Ϋ”and get good reputation

The people that became rich from the crypto world are thore who use their minds and take the advices of the experience person and work hard and invest on the right currency.

well to become rich you have to invest all of your earning into a good currency which can give you good profits because crypto trading is the only way where you can be rich in near future

In fact, I am new in the field of cryptocurrencies and after I wasted my time on taps and other fraudulent sites my friends advised me to enter cryptotalk and I am now gaining knowledge from it and soon I will start earning money as well.

• +4 1

dear i am newbie and recently joined this forum and fromΒ my perspective i think only those people will become rich on this forum who have bitcoin or who were buy this coin before 9 years ago because as we know that the price of bitcoin is getting high and reach to sixty thousand dollars and it has the more chances to increase more in the future and become more popular all around the worldΒ 

Hello my friend, in fact it is good for anyone here to have a future goal to achieve and work hard on it, and anyone interested in this world of coding and thinks that it is possible to make a fortune, in fact this is very permissible and really would be a great example for children, but in my opinion that It takes effort, time, and a detailed study of the fields of cryptography. Finally, we are here to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity presented to us by the CryptoTalk Forum and are happy with it. We also have to support and help each other to advance and continue this forum.

• +3 1

In the last ten years, cryptocurrencies have come a long way. Many more of us have been recruited into this financial revolution after an anonymous individual published a bitcoin white paper and introduced us to a simple, fast, and low-cost way to provide peer-to-peer. Most of us now have stable Luno Bitcoin wallets, as well as regular trading sites for making money and paying bills around the world.

I don't think so it is because we can't become rich from this forum. We can get money from this forum but it is not so much to grow rich.

But if we don't withdraw our money and invest it in theΒ  trading with good experience then we can grow rich one day.

I'm still a brand new member here, I don't think this forum is for making anybody rich but according to what I have heard it pays good to those who work hard in addition to the knowledge we can benefit from.Β 

This crypto forum doesn't make you rich but it gives the vital information and knowledge that are necessary to made someone richΒ 

this forum only give some money that can fill your basic neesds

All you need is technical knowledge and skills to become rich but people who has been working on this plat form should share their experience that how have they earned alot and how much?

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

It is true that working in this forum earns you some profits, but what is most useful from it is the knowledge explained in the supported publications that document some information about cryptocurrencies and help increase your knowledge in this area. The goal of working in this forum is not to earn money but to gain knowledge to earn profits in this Β market .

• +1 1

Through this forum, you can learn about cryptocurrencies and enter the world of cryptocurrencies, and through your hard work, patience, and your investment and trading strategies, of course, you can become rich.

Β It is not easy to get rich, you must learn and gain experience in trading, this forum has provided many benefits to us, so I advise you to learn and always read, in order to obtain success.Β 

• +3 1

My dear friend from this platform, you cannot become rich, but this platform teaches you about encrypted currencies, what are these currencies and how to invest them, and here you learn to earn some money

• +1 1

Yes my friend, there are so many people who have gotten rich from Cryptocurrency. I also know some people personally who have gotten a great money from doing trade in Cryptocurrencies. There are also many people who have lost their money because of the lack of knowledge and information.

"You must have to take decision onΒ Merit.πŸ’―"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❀️"

"If you find my postΒ useless,Β then give meΒ negative reputation.πŸ™‚"

Hello dear friend,Β 

I'm a new member here and i have not made any money yet. But i think the person who will spend more time on this forum can make more money.

thank you my friend
The old members should help the new ones here
To earn money and win
We all have to cooperate here

From my personal experience in the forum that did not exceed two months, I will not reach the stage of wealth now, but I do not know in the future anyway. What concerns me is that it covers my personal expenses and I am satisfied with that.

• +5 1

Dear welcome, the distinguished, empowered and elderly participating members of this forum make a lot of money and become rich through their true awareness of these currencies and their deployment of everything important and because the encrypted currencies increase day by day and we in turn gain knowledge and experience and then also become rich like them

• +3 1

On 1/31/2021 at 8:57 PM, maarcoferrer said:

The truth is very cool to see how there are people making the most of this forum, on the other hand I believe that if we can get rich with Cryptocurrencies, but in all this we must have a lot of patience and discipline with respect to the study of it, not everything will be from one day to another, but keeping the focus can achieve great things both in the market of Cryptocurrencies, as in any.

Yes my senior friend I agree with your answer that the patient is the most important thing of being successful in our life. If we don't wait with patient then we can not become a successful person in life. Hard working with honestly and have a patient of results makes us a valuable and different from others. So be cool and patience full in your lives to sucees. thnksΒ 

Dear friend, you can become rich and you can earn money daily through this wonderful forum, but there are several things that you must adhere to. You must be committed to serious work, be patient and give your work enough time. you have to be interested in your contents that they must be valuable and useful. In this way you can reach success.

Β 

My friend we've heard a lot about the stories of affluence in the past but I think now too and very soon we will hear much richer stories and that's really cool. Thank you for listening, my friend.Β 

You can get rich through trading. Trading needs a lot of knowledge that we can get through this wonderful forum. The information we obtain is invaluable so focus on knowledge.

• +2 1