As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

I think facing difficulties is normal as a beginner because we have no knowledge about cryptocurrency before. So now we are knowing many things day by day and then we are solving the problems but if anyone don't research about cryptocurrency so so I think they might face the problem again and again

Yes I lost once as a beginner it was my fault because I didn't research the site before investing it was twice as much as your bitcoin site and i thought it was easy but very hard to achieve.

In the event that you need more involvement with crypto world, at that point you will lose cash with a major amounts, however taking advices will be useful for any newbies, I was asking and looking before I have a go at anything to evade anything dubious.

As a beginner is not always easy when embarking on a task like this which involved much attention and absolute commitment. However mistake must occur and we must all learn from it at all cost.

• +2 1

Yes you are right that in crypto currency we can lose a lot of money if we have no experience this will be no beneficial for you. And in this forum you can get experience from this forum and earn high.

I am also a begginers member of cryptotalk forum.I am also faced some difficulties to work on this forum.But i am read carefully all topics from about section to know more about cryptotalk forum.

Hi bro hopefully you are a good being a beginner still now I'm not facing any difficulty here I don't know I have an experience or not but I'm not face any problem or any error here. it is constantly worked, the website is constantly upload my posts and reacts. Thank.U 

Yes in start I faced many difficulties. I have not any knowledge how to join the forum and how to comment on posts. Then my friend help me and I was able to work on it. Now I have completed my 100 posts and I have got much experience. Now I don't face any difficulty.

As I beginner I didn't face much difficulties. Because, my friends thought me the rules and regulations of the forum properly. I read the contents of the old members and learned it properly. I read the toipics and try to answer them with informative contents.

On 12/30/2019 at 5:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Good question. I've had a lot of loss
In the beginning, I wasted a lot of time and opportunity due to taps and air drops, and then I suffered a lot of loss because of trading because I did not learn well.

Many times it has happened to me that is why you have to study reading watching videos about Cryptocurrencies to have knowledge of how to invest and where to invest 

• +1 1

it was a bigger and more difficult task for me to understand what a cryptocurrency is in general, what its price depends on, and so on.  it seems like it turns out slowly to rummage through that whom, as they say.  no money has been leaked yet, and thanks for that.)

i am not trading and so i have never sold yet and so i have never sold yet and so i have  never post yet and will only sell when peice spike in bulk market and if you know your mistake...

As a biggner you may experience difficulties many time but loose heart and hope.carry on your work with great effort and one day you will control your difficulties and will process a strong grip on your work but all these needs inspiration for work.

On the off chance that you need more involvement with crypto world, at that point you will lose cash with a major amounts, yet taking advices will be useful for any beginner, I was asking and looking before I have a go at anything to keep away from anything dubious

As of now I still haven't experience on losing my crypto since I don't have that much because I just started earning recently. The only thing I lose in my stay in this forum is some of my posts. I think it is normal that beginners like me encounter some difficulties on their stay in crypto world, and those difficulties will help us to learn and grow so that we know what we are going to do if we face the same problem again in the future.

I experienced lots of difficulties when I joined this platform, I spent more than 5 days to make up to the 100 posts. I also encounter lots of negative action on my posts

Yes, as a beginner i experienced difficulty in understanding its working process and of course to answer many questions. But after answering some questions i really enjoyed doing this. We can gain knowledge and at the same time money from this. 

If you invest without doing research & without getting enough knowledge you will definately suffer or see difficulties . 

Experience comes with time but if you want to be sucessful in crypto than you have to increase your knowledge of crypto as well as to do research on everything before doing.

As a beginner, I am well aware that this work needs a good study about what cryptocurrencies are to avoid losing money, so using Internet search engines or learning from comments will be very useful.

Not at all, dear, I didn't face any difficulty in this platform. Seniors are just like teachers they taught too much by posting different kind of material. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You can get all type of information by reading the posts 

As a beginner, I am facing some difficulties but I know that this is the way of learning. If I will make mistake I will learn from them. Yes I have made some blunders but I have learnt from them. And I have dealt with them. This is a platform where we can earn and learn. It has some rules and we have to follow then at any cost. Seniors are here to help and guide the brand new comers. They can take guidance from the senior members.

As beginner there are many issues that you need to face and the biggest of them is to know all the important things of the forum and the payment system and also how the things work.

I think that if you are a beginner in cryptocurrencies and investments, you run a lot of risk of losing money, it is best to inform yourself well before making any operation or give advice to someone who is an expert on the subject

• +2 1