As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

I remember having a hard time when I joined the cryptocurrency world. There were not many people around me and at first I saw btc as something bought from the market :). But then I learned that you have to register at an exchange at first;) To avoid falling into my situation, first do your research and ask someone who knows :)

2 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

I agree with you mate. A beginner has to face many difficulties in this forum especially if he/she doesn't have a friend or family member who is already working on this forum to guide them. Many of the members who find this forum online never get past the first 100 posts because of many difficulties and doubts. I would advise every newbie to never give up.

I agree with you mate many members face difficulties because no one to guide them and not one to make them believe, as my friend said @Dark Shadow don't relent and don't give up, the newbies, you all would not regret been in this forum honestly.

As a beginner you must experience deficuties in cryto world. Because of lack of experience and not having efficient knowledge and  will grab you to multiple loses from different angles ..

But after you master it . You will be the happiest soul in Earth . No doubt

As a beginner
You have to ask and learn about cryptocurrencies, either by searching on Google or by using the explanations on YouTube, which is my favorite
So you must have enough experience to know how to use it and not to lose.

My friend, in any matter, the beginnings were the most difficult thing to pass for you in any work. Here in this forum, the difficulty for beginners is the first 100 free posts, but as new I feel enjoying it here and I share it and very soon I will finish the first 100 free useful posts Thank you

On the way, I did not know anything about this site. But I wanted to know more about everything. So I started recharging this site a lot. I get success in abscess.

Well, not really! This is a pretty easy to use plus it's fun ..what else do you need right!? And about mistakes, we all are humans..mistakes will happen and it's totally fine. You learn from your mistakes..they make us better person. So even if you face any losses or made any mistakes, it's all gonna be fine! Have some patience and try again!!

• +1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

I didn't lose any money as I am a junior member here but hope soo to also not lose any money in futures .seeking the other persons advice and experience helps alot to be save from big loses.if someone face difficulties he should remain steadfast and strong and overcome the problem.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

At first i find a little bit difficult but with the passage of time i know its easy to use .

Its a good forum for earning.

Now i find very easy.lts a best plate form for learning and earning same time.

On 12/30/2019 at 11:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you experience loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Yes of course, and it was a long and difficult journey already, even though my journey isn't yet complete. I have encountered so many challenges and drawbacks that almost gave me the idea to quit, and luckily, I didn't. I have this small shine of light that tells me that I have not yet started and I still can be a better version of myself when I withstand all these mistakes and keep it as lessons as I continue my quest for knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes, definitely, I experience many difficulties arising from bad network, lack of time management, and the difficulty in making the 100 post. Bit now am more determined to keep going

I haven't experienced any difficulties in it. It was very easy to understand. I could understand what was needed to be done, I suggest you should first study with people who already understand it to increase your knowledge.

as a begginer I have not difficults experience...because I don't know about crypto talk clearly..so I can not work in crypto talk properly because I am a begginer...besides my ranking is very low as a begginer..

Difficulties is always inevitable to a beginners.

But the more he/she is inquisitive and antiphonal of the laws, the less he/she will found it so easy as eventual as it may takes

As a beginner, I did not face any difficulties, but dealing with cryptocurrencies, you must have good experience, and if you do not have experience, you will lose a lot of your money and you must read the adult positions

As beginners some people like me have some problems like;

1. They don't know about rules.

2. What is payment method and how?

3. What are the limitations

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

my friend as a beginner i will wait until i collect more experiences and learn well about all thing in crypto currency, then i will start and try to invest on this domain

• +2 1

I won’t lie if i say i touched some troubles on my start way in crypto. Still i can make some stupid mistakes when try to trade some coins... But this things are appropriate and needed , do attempts we learn how to control and where we should to control ourself. Even much better experienced traders can make a full distrust moves, so don’t pass the way 😉

Most beginners had a lot of difficulties when they joined into this forum not know what to do or not and making a lot of mistake but mistake are made to be learn from not to be repeat over and over again.

@kingsbtc

difficulties and losses are an essential part of the cryptocurrency business ...

I invested in the liza currency and its value decreased to zero, and then I lost all the money I invested in it, but in return I gained from many other currencies

Edited by oshomesho1991

Actually this is my first day as a beginner in cryptotalk. And I found this an interesting flat form to make money and to gain knowledge. But I also took some advise from experienced people. I think that is really important for newbie.

As a beginner i didn't face huge difficulties because o join this forum because of my friend suggestion as he was the old member of this forum . So he guides me the things. After working at this forum i found myself to be lucky. Because it is proved very useful for me.

• +3 1

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

it's very blessed full moment for me that I had not even face a single loss in crypto talk because I have learnt all the rules and I am very conscious to follow them so begginers must focus on following rules for getting experiences and there will not be any harm to them.

• +4 1

On 11/21/2020 at 8:41 PM, Osakha121 said:

Of course there are, I have a lot of questions that are not answered as soon as I post.  But I have learned a lot because of being a good member of this community and I am grateful.

In first 100 posts , almost everyone struggles .

Everyone have to face difficulties .

Everyone wants to get answers of a number of questions .

But you can overcome all of your questions & difficulties just by learning , learning & learning . You will get each & everything at this platform.