After how many days you get your first earning . - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arslan meo

After how many days you get your first earning .

You will start receiving payment 7 days after you start writing 20 posts. If the payment is delayed, then it is due to a specific problem and it is resolved without affecting your payments if you are doing a good job and within the rules.

Advice to anyone who doubts the credibility of a forum, if you are hesitant to work hard on a forum and you are wasting a lot of time, you must be smarter because if the forum is not reliable, it will not continue to succeed in this way.

• +1 1

Hai hello mate. Hope you are doing very well. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum and also keep it up mate.

• +2 1

According to the rules and regulations of this type, you should receive your payment within 7 days, but the crypto button is still not working completely due to technical problems, which, in my view, is not a big deal and should be resolved within a few days, so keep working and also don't fear, you should receive your payment.

The grandfather, the effort at work, and the non-surrender are the way to success. You may face some problems in terms of receiving payments after the first 7 days of daily work have passed, but trust in the forum, as he is still carrying out a cleaning of the accounts and accounts that enter with the intent to defraud

I'm beginner now  and am not complete my hundreds posts yet.according to my senior members after competing first hundred posts first payment is given after 7 days.

I think you should wait until you complete your 100 comments and then start with the paid comments that you can earn money from, you must work hard

Dear beginners, in terms of receiving payments in all the two currencies, after you mainly finish with the first 100 free posts, you get a daily profit for me 20 posts on a daily basis. You get a profit on these twenty posts after a full week of posting the posts in general, so you must wait an entire week to receive your payments for The first 20 posts he received after the 100 posts you posted Thank you very much

• +5 1

Actually before you start earning this forum has some rules you should have to follow them. First this forum wants your 100 free posts for which forum don't pay you. This 100 posts work as verification of your profile. But after this I finish the 100 posts it was just 7 days interval before they started paying me.

Dear friend, after completing the first hundred comments, the site will start paying, but you will not get your profits until seven days have passed. Do not worry, and every work needs patience and time ... I wish everyone success

As for me, my experience is still living until now because I have not yet received my first batch from the forum due to some routine procedures for the forum, which in turn stopped the payment

friend this forum give us a great opportunity to get learning and earning we received our first payment after complete one week mean after 7 days our payment will start and some time i think it mat be late due to some common reasons so you don't need to worry and work hard with patience your payment start after few days.  

Certainly, the problem is with you, my friend, after we finish or 100 posts, we will start with the paid posts, and the payment will be as follows: 10 talk for each post is charged in Yupit and 200 satoshi for each post that receives a positive evaluation.

• +1 1

Welcome to work with us. I can help you through my experience here. When I share useful content and receive positive interaction on it, I earn 200 satoshi on the content, but if it is not useful, it may be deleted or no one interacts with it admiringly so you have to follow the forum rules in order to earn

I m also in this phase but i heard from a friend of mine that aftwr completion of ur hundred posts and 20 more comment u can can get ur payment but after 7 days

I think we usually get paid after 7 days of posting 20 posts daily. Put it at the back. If your mind that you wont get paid for the first 100 posts you are to make that's only to made to prepare and make sure you can cope.

You may continue to wait for some time before getting the first payments in the forum, because your posts are under checking to select useful posts from them, so you must be patient and continue to create posts daily and gain the experiences you need from the forum.

My friend, the matter is very simple. You have to go to your personal record from the famous fair on which we withdraw the profits. Check the record. The participation of 100 participants must be free at the beginning, and then get 20 posts on a daily basis. You get a gain on twenty posts after a week of publishing the posts, but Under conditions, the twenty posts must be very useful for you to get their modern work through and the twenty posts must get a positive reaction from others to get the bitcoin currency How much so do you examine these things and you will reach the appropriate thing Thank you very much

• +2 1

Hello my friend .. The first 100 comments or postings are free, meaning unpaid, and then you will be paid after 7 days of writing the comments, so you have to be patient and review your accounts

• +2 1

Hello my friend, after you complete 100 comments, you will get 20 comments every day, and payment after 7 days, and a little delay in payment is not a problem, maybe because it is the first profit,Your comments must have the likes

Edited by laith marouf
  • +3 1

Dear friend, after you finish your 100 unpaid posts.

You must do 20 helpful comments daily. Each comment will be paid after seven days. This will appear in your account in Youbit. In any case, you should not care about money just work hard.

• +4 1

Well, it depends on your first 100 posts because the payment will be start after first 100 posts. If you will complete your first 100 posts in 4 days, then your payment will start next 7 days and it also depends on your rating. So try to post useful posts.

When I joined this platform as a beginner it take me 3 days to complete my first free 100 post and I started my daily task the next. Therefore it takes me 11 days to start earning from this platform and I’m very happy with the method of payment in this platform because it’s really profitable for the members of this platform.

Hello dear, I am still a new member, but according to my follow-up comments and advice given to me by some experienced friends, you must complete the first 100 comments and then write 20 comments every day and after a week you get money .

You will not get the profit immediately You have to wait 7 days after you get the positive evaluation You must review the supervisors to solve this problem.

Edited by Olga negrescu
  • +1 1