What is reason of staying begginers section only 🤔 - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fahmida Ripa

What is reason of staying begginers section only 🤔

It is normal for the beginners section to be the most active because it includes everyone who enters from the beginners, which makes its members grow daily and constantly, and even the elderly members enter it in order to help other new beginners

• +1 1

Hello mate. Very well said that my mate. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us.  Its wonna really helpful to whole members. Keep it up my mate this type posts. 

• +2 1

beginning is the basic thing of everything staying in the beginner section as a newbie to learns the rules of this forum and to gain some knowledge related to trading of crypto

I think begginer section is more easy than other sections . This section is more active as we see new topics here and are easy to create. By this section we can learn basics of forum which can help to earn and learn. From beginner section you gain expertise and new skills to make your account productive on this forum.

The activity of the beginners section is due to the high turnout on this forum by new members who need to gain knowledge and experience about digital currencies, and that entering the rest of the departments requires a high level of experience to be able to participate in it, so that the beginners section is the correct and first choice for all members

• +3 1

I my way i think this is the only forum who have a good stuff to learning and also writing because the other section in this forum have many useless content.

staying in  beginner section means that you can learn a lot of things here at about cryptotalk as a new member I'm posting here and learning new things about crypto word. After learning little bit from here I'll go to other sections.

• +5 1

Our cause of being below in the meantime inside first-timers segment can be that many mornings there exists brand-new data it is staying renewed, it's not at all there's zero data there exists additional along with daily you'll find brand-new those with data that they can supply people as well as tell people this is why We've certainly not nevertheless quit this specific segment since you will find there's a wide range of data along with I truly do not want for you to keep this specific segment until eventually We've at the least 55% of that I'm able to.

Welcome, dear friend. 
I think you're a beginner. so am I. 
Try to read the comments and learn from the experiences of others. 
Do not copy other people's comments and do not write a comment less than a hundred characters

Hello friend I want to tell you that if we are not about the investing method on crypto talk then we should stay in business action in that in that way we will able to learn a lot of things by the expert people on cricket ok so that's why we should be in inner section and keep learning

My dear friend welcome in this forum by me, I love this forum and all one family in this forum everyone helps each other and there is huge popularity in this forum as it's easier section is the forum for this reason all working people in this forum

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that the questions and topics are in the beginner sections are easy if you compare it with the other sections of this forum that's why the many peoples are remain in the beginner section

• +3 1

Yes you are right. In my opinion people know the answers of questions in this sections. 

And they know what they have to advise people on this question. Other section are such that people not have information about that . 

That is my opinion.

Thanks.

In order to move to the other departments, you must have good experience to participate in, and that your rank allows you to do so, publish and participate in other departments

The beginners are restricted to the beginner section for them to acquire proper foundation require to succeed in the cryptotalk platform, but as for the old members, I think it's high time to leave the beginner section so as to gain more experience from the other sections. 

On 1/30/2021 at 12:58 PM, Haibat khan said:

Dear @Fahmida RipaRipa it is very good point because in beginners section we can easily make topics and we can easily learn basic rules and regulations and therefore we should first learn about Cryptotalk rules with the help of following the  rules we can easily get success.

You are saying right here that the people in the forum are able to learn main building of forum rules can be beneficial for new members to stay in the beginner section of the crypto talk forum. 

True, the Beginner section is the most famous because it is the easiest and most clear section of the forum, in addition, it contains important information about the mode of work and helps beginners to understand the rules of the forum and not to make mistakes, because experienced owners want to share their information with beginners here.

The Biggeners section is not enough because there are not many important topics, so it is not very popular. As for this platform, all its topics are wonderful and useful, enriching the mind with information and understanding all topics.

My dear friend, always when we want to follow the path of success in any field, we should have started from scratch, and this prompted us to stay in the beginners section until we gain sufficient knowledge and experience to share information with members.

My advice to you in the beginning, start from this section. Beginners section, after gaining experience working in the cryptotalk forum, move to the rest of the section to gain more interest about cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I am of the view that when someone enters the crypto world he/ she preferably starts from the beginners section to get basic information about crypto forum.Then newbies get experisnce from the posts of the senior members.Its enjoyable indeed

• +3 1

I do not think that the idea of always staying in the junior section is a good thing, as we must move between other departments in order to increase our experience and knowledge, but also, we must always enter the junior section in order to help new members and answer their questions.

From my point of view, begginers are afraid of commenting on other sections. Look there is no need to be afraid. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They will help you to solve your problem. So there is no need to worry about. People does mistake. So never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

I think this section have basic knowledge and members feel easy to work there. While other sections require you to be an expert in field of cryptocurreny. I myself prefer beginners section due to its multiple topics and content. 

• +4 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

After completing the first hundred free jobs, you must publish in all departments and learn from them and not only the beginners section. The beginners section establishes you to be a useful member and to understand the mechanism of work and learning here. But you have to diversify to collect information about the field of coding that will benefit you on your way  The long one, such as the trading department, the world of cryptography, or the portfolios, and many other interesting things

• +2 1