What does yobit mean with cheat rating? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hsa0188049

What does yobit mean with cheat rating?

@hsa0188049

The moderators are termed it as reputation cheater.

It means if any of users find out that your posts continuously have given like from others then they report it as reputation cheater. And then the moderators will check your profile and if they found any such activities then they will give 1 WP which will expire in a month.

If you have enough evidence that you are not chated the ratings then you can request an application for removing the WP(warning point).

Well cheat rating is when one has multiple accounts and they are trying to make their post look awesome so they keep on posting and and then rate themselves, that is prohibited and the forum reacts very angrily on that but this is because most people get pay from rates if you really want to get ratings, be good in your posts and everything will work out fine

• Useful or interesting 1

Cheat ratings means that when a person make different accounts for giving reputation to himself then it's called cheat ratings. It's strictly prohibited by moderators and this may cause of banning your account.

• +1 1

As this forum do not allow to anyone to create multiple account. So if you create multiple accounts and give reacts to your own posts it will be a cheat ratings. So, always avoid from doing this because it is not good for you if your really interested to make money. 

Hope you have the good experience over this plaform.

Of course if you have 3 accounts and there is a response to your posts, then 2 cheats and this is an example. Good luck. Don't forget to respond to this comment if I think it helps you.

I don't really know much about this but I think they never cheat but a lot of times it's because of our mistakes but this could be a problem or the moderator could be wrong with it but I don't think the moderator did anything wrong here or  We had a mistake which caused these problems. If you have any such problem then you must take recourse to the moderator. They will help you. Then you will check your comments a little better.  Thank you for getting your solution.

• +5 1

On 1/29/2021 at 7:53 PM, hsa0188049 said:

How can I cheat ratings, I don't understand, and how do I avoid it?

Cheat rating is among the most prohibited rules and regulations of the forum, and that's the motive reason why the moderators disable the payment of Talkcoins, you see multiple accounts in one devices, and give react to his/her personal self.

• +2 1

I think yobit can never cheat.  I have been working at yobit  for a long time.  I have never been a victim of cheating.  But sometimes we have problems exchanging money due to many problems caused by their servers.  But never cheated. We accept money from a website like cryptotalk  through this Ubit Exchange.

I didn't have much idea but i think its mean if one person use multiple accounts for rating and earning it is against to the rules and this i a cheating as it is cleared in rule that single person can use only one account. 

• +2 1

On 1/29/2021 at 11:53 PM, hsa0188049 said:

How can I cheat ratings, I don't understand, and how do I avoid it?

@hsa0188049 Dear friend, there is existing around us so many group who give likes with each others posts and topics even it is useful or useless they trying to increase their reputation by this restricted/prohibited act, therefore we should try to avoid these types of mistakes. @Frozen queen

Edited by MT khan

What is meant by reputation fraud is mostly to provide support for topics and publications randomly without reading them just to give support and most of those who cheat the reputation have created several accounts and this is contrary to what is revealed they are banned from the forum.

I think it is a warning point that means that the user has violated one of the forum rules in general and in particular the rules that prevent cheating and it is either reputable or copying the comments of other members

• +1 1

On 1/30/2021 at 10:54 AM, Kanji said:

Well cheat rating is when one has multiple accounts and they are trying to make their post look awesome so they keep on posting and and then rate themselves, that is prohibited

Logical clarification @Kanji that's the definite meaning of such statement. Well in brief such acts begun when BTC payment was re-introduced serving as compensation payment for unable to opened Talk Coin in last year. And till date some members are still find in one way or the other violating such policy. Which is part of what is decreasing the efforts of some members posting hard daily but see less reputations

If your post don't respect the rules of the forum or it's unuseful post the users can rate it as a cheating post and you can have many problems like that ,fir example this post it's in the same range because you don't respect the rules your post is under the minimum needed for the post 

Hello mate, cheat ratings is when  people decides to create some backup accounts so that they an give ratings to their posts, that is done because they know that they won't be paid if the post is not rated, and sometimes they qoutes there friends so that they can give them rating in return.

• +1 1

By doing a good job through your publications, you can interact with other members who can support your work and theirs. It would be an organic way to get ratings or likes but it could be considered cheating and your account could be deleted for that reason.

According to my knowledge I think cheap rating  means if someone is not have a good reputation and  then he is making multiple account and he is giving rating to other his account I think this is a cheap way of getting rating and you should avoid such things because a moderator can grab you and ban you.

Fraud rating means there are some members who run multiple accounts with multiple devices and give their own ratings.  We need to understand these issues to be eligible for ratings.

It means that you have a number of accounts and falsify the reputation, that is, you set interactions for yourself from other accounts, and it is considered fraud and leads to a ban, if one of them is very interested in gaining reputation, he must deserve it

• +3 1

Hello everyone, I consider that you can't do this kind of cheating, I suggest you to concentrate on doing things honestly, so you won't have any kind of problems, inside the forum, only you can avoid, doing the wrong things.

• +2 1

Dear friend you learn  about cheap rating it's mean someone is using multiple account just for rating and many members from the same family are using crypto  and they are giving maximum likes to one another that's against  the forum rule that's why yobit ban such  members permanently.

• +1 1

It seems to me that what yobit means with cheat ratings is that it seems to me that there are times that some people like that they have positive evaluations next and that or it is due to those who inform or limit in those publications, it seems to me that it would be what they do some people but I'm not entirely sure if this is true hopefully not but as there are already scammers this may also be.

• +1 1

Yeah, cheat ranking is where someone has multiple accounts and is trying to make a post look great but they keep posting and then rating themselves. This is discouraged and the site responds violently, so most users get paid by ratings, but if you really want to get reviews, be decent with your posts and it will turn out perfectly.

Fraud classification means that when a person has multiple personal accounts and logs in through them and gives his other accounts a positive reputation, regardless of the nature of the participation, whether good or bad, in order to obtain money, but most of these accounts have been banned by the forum

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.