Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Walkerz

Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk

My friend, working in the cryptocurrency field needs more intelligence and patience than long working hours

I agree with what you say. I should add the following: I must work willingly in this forum. The aim of this forum is to teach and to teach. So instead of just writing to complete 20 posts, we should write something smarter and more useful. I am trying to write very useful things while commenting on this forum.

Success not need hard work if a employee work then they cannot success but if he think about that he want to get succeed them they should work smart that is also in cryptotalk. 

Hard work alone is not enough, you must organize your work and your time so that things become easier for you, if you work hard but randomly and unorganized then you will find it cumbersome, But if you organize your time and work smart, you will see that the work that used to take you two hours will only take you one hour , and here the difference appears.

• +3 2

We all agree that you have to work hard but you have to do it with intelligence dear friends and colleagues of this great forum because if we only work hard we may not be successful tension hard work we put together work intelligently the chances of success increase
A big greeting to the whole community.

This is an important publication, working smartly that shortens the time and increases the benefits of publications, but not everyone can work in this way, some work hard, and it is also a useful way for many people to reach success, thank you for your explanation about hard work and smart work

• +4 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies.

In fact, if a person wants to start a job he will need both, hard work and smart work complement each other, we will achieve success if they use both separately, but if we use them together we will save time and stimulate better results.

• +3 1

We must work hard and make sure that we divide our time and secure all the necessary tools to complete the work and plan well in proportion to the current markets and their fluctuations.

Hard work is definitely smart business.
Therefore, the caretaker must deal with his work diligently in order to be able to accomplish it, and this in itself is intelligence.
To achieve a specific goal.
 There are features for working smart and working hard.
They go hand in hand.
 The loss of one of them, the work is doomed to failure.
Greetings to you and for this useful suggestion.

I agree with you, my friend, that serious work is very important by learning and acquiring bread in the field of cryptocurrencies, and smart work is also very important to know when to buy and when to trade, the two are very important

• +2 1

Hey guys,we have to work hard and also smart work to get good results, members give you good ratings which is caused by getting good earning,so always work hard and focus your goals.

• +5 1

Smart work is exactly what I choose, because with smart work you write up will be very educated and intelligent, it will even make you to have more reputation, and it will even keep you active in forum.

yes dear you said right about hard work and smart work. Dear I prefer both because sometime not only smart work is applicable hard work is also needed. It is right hard work take long time but it is also right we achieve our goals perfectly with hard work and smart work also. Both hard work and smart work have good result.

And to be honest, we don't know about smartness or heart i think. Because sometimes we get lazy in our work and when we become greedy we don't know if we are doing our job well or not, whether we are working hard or not. Do we have any intelligence or not? We just do it out of greed, which is called great foolishness.

In my opinion hard work is a a smart work some time we did not smart work the hard work is also needed.also work hard and focus your goal.

Your words are logical and there is nothing wrong with that

In my opinion, hard work and smart work complement each other

We need both to be able to earn money and gain experience

We need to be gracious with diligence and be smart in acquiring knowledge

Hard work mean you have to be completed your task with your complete energy but smart work don't need any extra energy work with smart tolls and save your time while hard work don't have any shortcut while smart work have I would like to do smart work.

Well my friend, I prefer the long and hard work of starting to gain knowledge and learn all the time.
Then comes the right time when you have gained enough experience and can create a plan for your business and achieve success faster.

Yes, just as you said, your post was extremely beneficial in learning the difference between hard work and smart work.

It is not from this place, but from place to place, as we must work in some places, for example, we must work hard to get to some places, so we must spend a significant amount of time there on a regular basis.

However, if, in a similar vein, there are numerous opportunities at a particular location when

I think that smart work in cryptocurrencies is much better, but in order to reach this stage, you must work diligently for a period of time, so I find that the two methods between them are a bridge that does not separate them

I always like smart work. Because in this competitive world you need to be smart to survive. Without become smart you can't be successful. That's why we all should do our work in smart way. 

Thank you for this useful and good topic
Here we learn the difference between smart work and hard work, as smart work does not require long and stressful work
But serious work requires a long time and work without interruption to get the same results of smart work
But smart work needs experience and correct planning, and we can only gain experience from hard work and planning from education

• +2 1

Well, according to me, I will definitely choose the smart work instead of hard work. By the way both are most important works for achieving the success. It can be said that we should have to do hard work with smart work. In Cryptotalk, we should have to do hard work by sharing the good and correct knowledge about Cryptocurrency. We should also do smart work with following all the rules and regulations of the site.

Hello my friend .. Yes, you are right .. Smart work saves fatigue, effort and exhaustion .. Even if time is organized in hard work, smart work remains better than hard work .. This is my opinion .. Good luck to all

Actually hard work will lead you to what you want I mean when you are doing hard work so you think something that I will get that position that's why you doing hard work you have such destination I prefer hard work because it's good for learning as well..