Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Walkerz

Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk

Dear friend, I think that both are two sides of the same coin, hard work leads to working smart, we must work hard in order to provide more experience and information, at the same time smart work is necessary in order to select the topics that you want to write.

• +2 1

What is important is the productivity of work and the power of information that can enhance this meaningful website in addition to enriching all subscribers to obtain a public benefit that accrues to all people ... All appreciation

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, you are right. We have to work hard and organize the time so that we can complete the work at the right time. I wish everyone success.

we have gained more knowledge and we are able to create posts more easilySo working smart brings about work plan, strategy and to crown it all, knowledge which is a key necessity for working hardWe can also organize time and follow the forum rules and the supervisors ’instructions here. It is necessary to interact with this forum. 

Working with intelligence is much better in terms of result and time, and exhausting work is tiring and may be without result or useless. You have to divide the time to use intelligence.

Hard work entails working long hours without taking shortcuts to complete my work. It guarantees results, but the process is lengthy and stressful.

Nevertheless,

Smart work will strive for the same outcomes, but with task prioritisation and preparation.

As a result, I believe we should work smarter rather than harder on cryptotalk. What are your thoughts on the matter? a comment

Yes, this is true. Smart work is always the best and that achieves the best results in the shortest time and in the easiest way. We must learn its strategies, master it and set plans for that so that we are always the best.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I believe that smart work saves time and effort. We can work seriously with developing a business plan so that it becomes serious and smart work so as to get better results with shorter time and less effort.

The small Park is always on the upper end of the form because it's mad world covers all and every requirement of this forum and does Smart work always achieve the result and give the information to the users and smart work always useful and can be understandable easily

Yes i agree with you. As we know there are many methods of earning on this forum. But i think we don't have to work hard for it. We can easily complete our work in two hours. So in the befgining we should spend more time to get knowledge to create useful posts. 

• +2 1

Yes, serious work alone is not enough. We must employ intelligence in our work, which will save us a lot of time and effort. A long post I write here is useless unless I use my intelligence to enrich it with information that admires readers and prompts them to interact with it, for example. There is no value for my investment here unless I employ my intelligence to know the places Thank you

• +1 1

My dear friend the comparison is difficult, but in my personal opinion, since I am a beginner at the beginning, we have to work hard and work long hours in order to understand the rules and principles, but with the passage of time we will gain experience and be able to do the work in a planned and intelligent manner, shortening a lot of time Greetings to you

Welcome, my friend, and thank you for your participation that work here requires seriousness, activity and perseverance, and if we work smartly, we will see that it does not cost any fatigue or effort, but we can benefit from it financially and gain experiences as well.

Hard work should always be done smartly and we should try to save our time and complete our work in a good manner and less time. So as I said We should do hardwork but smartly. Greetings for You

Greetings, mates! This is a good and insightful subject. To achieve success, smart work is more valuable. We will accomplish little if we continue to work hard but without preparation, but if we work with proper strategy and planning, we will undoubtedly receive more rewards in less time and with less effort. And hard work entails working for long periods of time. The key distinction is that smart work entails putting the best plan on the table, while hard work entails putting the strategy into effect.

For me, I divided my time in the forum for several periods so that I did not feel tired or bored, for example I publish 10 posts, and after a while I publish 10 other posts, I do not always follow this plan unless I am tired.

• +2 1

Just create a helpful post for other members and share more information about this forum.  Members will give you good ratings which induced good getting
 We still need more experience to work smart, but we are not ignoring the role of hard work. We need hard work to get somewhere, so we have to spend a lot of time constantly there.

Hard work vs smart work. Both are a job, smart work makes hard work less complex, easier and in turn helps you feed your knowledge to achieve or maintain entrepreneurship. 

It is really a wonderful publication and deserves a good reputation. My friend, for me, the work is serious. It is a plan. If we work on it, we need another plan. As for smart work, it is a way of working, and if you are smart, you can do better.

Smart work is exactly what I choose, because with smart work you write up will be very educated and intelligent, it will even make you to have more reputation, and it will even keep you active in forum.

Yes, you are right, and I completely agree with you that both hard work and smart work are required in this form to complete a successful task relevant to your post, and you will excel at it. Because of hard work and smart work.

I think both are important when we are new on this forum we don't much know about forum and it rules. So it good if we learn a out things that we can servive as well. So it good if we learn things as hard work with focus then we will gain knowledge to read other post. So then we will know how to make a usefull post. But smart work whennwe know things then we can perform by smart work and complete our work . So then we can make plan how to find new a d how to use with in short time. So both are right and suitable. 

Dear friends, I fully agree with you that, your income in cryptocurrency can affect hard work that doesn't guarantee the quality of all your posts that some posts have been posted that become more interesting than some information every minute that trusts me. Good luck. If it helps you, don't forget to respond to this comment. Thank you.

To me, hard work and smart work is both needed to succeed in this forum to achieve success though i will base this on how experienced and knowledgeable a member is. Hard working is required from everyone in this forum most especially the newbies but i think smart work is required for the experienced members like the senior experts of the forum.

That's what we're trying to do here, my friend, we all have to work as hard as one team to get more money, because making money is because you come to sleep, so you have to work here in the forum according to the ground rules .