Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Walkerz

Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk

Of course, dear, the matter of smart work is the one that prevails in the end because it deals with books if it deals quickly and for you if your posts may be much better than the things that you write quickly and without turning on the brain so turn on your brain and your mind in publishing the daily posts and open it in general in order to obtain On knowledge, knowledge and the search for knowledge, because experience is definitely what is with us forever. Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Serious work is an intelligent act in itself because it stimulates our enthusiasm as well as makes us more aware of our options so that we choose more carefully and not make mistakes.

• +2 1

My friend there are two types of successful people.

The first kind are the hard working ones, They work all the time and put all their effort into work to get a good result and success.

The second type are the creative people, They have superintelligence that enables them to find the simplest and easiest solutions to accomplish the work with minimal effort and time and reach a good result and success.

Both are successful.

We have to use our brains, work smart, and make an effort to have success

• +5 1

In my opinion, you must work smartly in the field of cryptocurrencies in addition to working long hours, because hard work is complemented by smart work and thus we have obtained an integrated work, I wish you success

Yes this two things is really important in our daily activities, most especially smart work because if we are working smartly we will be able to carry our tasks so easily without any stress by planing and organizing time for ourselves. Both of them are very important.

You are absolutely right. Hard work needs so much time and energy. You have to go to your work on time. And have to spend many hours on work. Work on crypto talk is smarter and easier. You can do your work any time. And you don't have to go outside for work. Thanks. 

I think smart work always outperforms strong work because dealing smart with anything remains better than tired dealing, because with your intelligence you can find easier solutions in anything

For me, I prefer doing both, especially at first . It is a good idea to work smart and at the same time we have to work hard and spend more time learning . We must work smart to develop a plan of action, and work hard to implement this plan and get the results we want .

• +3 1

On 1/29/2021 at 11:53 PM, Walkerz said:

Hard work would mean spending long hours to complete my work without any shortcuts, It definitely ensures results but the process is long and stressful.

While

Smart work would be aiming for the same results but with planning and prioritization of tasks.

So I believe we need to work smart on cryptotalk then hard work. Or what do you think? Comments and react to the post

Working in cryptotalk will be much better if we work hard and hard. This means that for every job there must be difficulties, but if we are smart in overcoming these difficulties then we will still survive in cryptotalk. Then if we work hard, we will get more crypto coins than other people.

Hard work is unquestionably more important because we can only achieve our life's goals through hard work. 

When it comes to smart work, however, shortcuts and procrastination are common.To achieve something in life, one must commit to consistent hard work that will lead to success.

Dear in general, of course, smart work is the one that will prevail in the end, because we are intelligent. It is possible to publish everything that is useful in general, so we publish smart topics and posts. Serious work that depends on publishing Coloring published and publishing Intelligence is important in this field. I have published everything  He is smart, thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, they are both related to each other, but working smartly is a little superior to working hard, when we develop a clear plan for action, we will be able to reach our goals faster

• +1 1

I agree with you, smart work is by understanding the topic and gaining valuable ideas and information about this forum. Hard work can be spent for a long time without focusing or understanding the idea well.

Your question is pretty good.Cryptotalk is a risky project which requires patience on our part.In online working I think that hardwork is more important because we have to create posts on daily basis.

Hello dear Ravana I hope you all are good and bring it on this platform for single want to tell you that you said exactly good hard work and smart work both are used in every field of life and both our needs to become a successful

My friend
Actually, you are exactly right in your word that hard work takes a long time while smart work is faster and easier
But in cryptotalk you can mix the two things together and if you implement this strategy, you will surely guarantee your success

The idea that you should work smarter, not only harder isn’t anything new. I’ve been analyzing and observing people who work hard for more than a decade. It always amazed me why some people working hard got so much farther than others. One of the important reasons is, of course, smart work, but what I’ve found out is that most people who are working smart didn’t learn it. They do it intuitively, it’s part of their character, of who they are and how they were raised. 

In our forum, we need to work hard because it requires us to do so. You will not be able to complete twenty posts if you do not work hard. Either you need intelligence in the way you work and your choice of topics and their creation.

• +2 1

I think it is a combination of both, both sometimes are needed. Hard work ensures you are dedicated because you do not stop when you want to, you stay focused and smart work means you are good at what you do and you do it better.

On 4/9/2021 at 12:36 PM, DavisPabon06 said:

a good strategy together with planning can achieve very good results in a short time. The ideal would be to combine hard work with intelligence.  What do you think about it my friend

I think you have said it all @DavisPabon06 for the fact that a member is determined to make a difference in the forum by sharing the distinctive posts for benefits of all must adopt combine method. Meaning both hard and smart work are imperative for sustainable success.

My friend, smart work saves a lot of time for you in any field, but working on this forum , smart work is not enough for you because you have to write 20 posts or more, it requires smart work and hard work

That's true my friend i always work with the phrase that say"work smart not hard", but nowadays I'm starting to be more convinced that we should work hard and smart in the same time because sometimes hard work is necessary. 

You should have the both.

You should work hard in a smart way, in this way you will achieve more and the best.

And you have to focus on learning to become smarter as much as you can.

This my advice for all members.

Good luck for you and for all members here.

Hard works and smart works are to two very important aspects in times of creativity of new knowledge. For example in Crytptotalk currencies Both need to be done to avoid ban. 

You are absolutely right my dear friend in my opinion hard work mean first you should search any informative topics and then you should post your research and smart work mean see another's research and explain in your words.