Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Walkerz

Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk

Right you are. But we can do mix these two also. We should divide our work time in two parts on the 1st half we should read contents and can do research on this forum with other sources also. Then on the second half we can use this information to complete our daily tasks. Then I think it will be much better than anything. If you are agree then give me your heart. Thanks

Hard work would mean spending long hours to complete my work without any shortcuts, it definitely ensures results but the process is long and stressful. Smart work would be airming for the same result but with planning and priorities of task.so I believe we need to work smart on cryptotalk then hard work.

Indeed this are two different term but sincerely speaking hardly to achieve one without included as far as this forum is concerned,you must be hard working and also smart if you not one can easily be scammed or got your account hacked.

The correct way is to work intelligently and efficiently, it will be hard for the reason that we will be growing in this forum and in turn in the cryptographic area, that is why we must strive every day to reach the determined goal Thanks to our dedication and effort we will grow to be successful.

• +1 1

I think it is better to build an action plan before work, as well as evaluate your capabilities and condition to make your work as productive as possible.

I agree with you, my friend, as smart work is very important, planning and setting priorities will give satisfactory results. I think that the way to achieve success is hard work in addition to smart work because they complement each other.

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. Hard work is important and perseverance and the desire to succeed are very important, but there is no harm in using smart thinking in work. I believe that hard work and smart work should come together to get better  Results

On this platform if you are newbie then it's required hard work to do on this platform and if you are seniors on this platform then you do smart work on this platform because smart work is done when you have enough knowledge about this platform and crypto knowledge 

Only post here quality and creative contents on this platform 

Hard work plays an important role in our daily lives and it is necessary to achieve our goals and objectives in our life. Work hard and get succeed. brilliant work gives space for hard work. buckling down without objective or plan will wind up at nothing. So working keen achieves work plan, methodology and to crown everything,  Nobody hired you and nobody was going to keep paying all this kind of useless posting that I keep finding. Good luck!!

This is true, my dear friend, because we must know the distinction between hard work and smart work. Hard work takes a lot of time and it is very useful for success.

Yes you are right we should do smart work but in this work proper planing is required and we should stich to our aim.  So we should smart work on this forum .

The basis of hard work is smart work. If you work without intelligence, it will lead to fatigue and fatigue without getting a result, you have to plan to do the work and then work hard and so you will definitely succeed. Thank you for this post. 

In reality we should all work hard but intelligently, always dedicate time to work with well-planned effort, taking the time necessary to be able to do things in the best way, to be efficient and relevant, that is the key to continue progressing in cryptotalk.

We always get to learn that only the hard work can make you successful and there is not doubt in that but on crypto plate form. Indeed hard work is a part of you for being successful but you have to be smart enough  for staying safe from scammers , from wrong trading and for writing informative posts and replies.

Thank you, dear, for this beautiful participation ... Controlling work intelligently, studying steps for action, progressing slowly and patience leads us towards the goal that we seek safely ... while seriousness and perseverance without planning and organizing will lead to randomness and exhaustion of new ideas that we can invest in work. .. Then follow the rule of plans, organize, and then implement, and you will find your business flourishes and takes you towards success and appropriate profit

• +5 1

My dear friend, thank you for raising this special topic, my friend. Serious work is very important to have the will to work without boredom or laziness and a task to gain you the necessary experience, and smart work is no less important because your hard work becomes useless if it is not intelligently studied, so I think  That working in this forum needs both to give a great result

• +2 1

I agree with you,.  I am not saying that hard work is a bad thing, but I do say that it is tiring, while smart work is through planning and accuracy in implementation and through that you can get the same work and not with less effort

• +2 1

My opinion is that in a site like CryptoTalk, hard work and smart work go hand in hand in order to achieve the goal that each member sets for himself. There is no need to stress, each thing in its own time. Greetings friend.

Yes, I think that working smart is the best, because if you work smart, you choose the right time, for example to sell, buy or invest
Of course, hard work is indispensable, because hard work, if combined with work with intelligence, the result will be amazing

It is very much needed to understand that we need both hard work and smart work in order to be successful in any aspect of life. The trick is to do hard work smartly. It means that a blue print or path way for success is crucial and it means we must plan ahead to do anything and this is our smart work part of the equation, and now executing this plan with full focus and attention is the hard work part of the equation. So we need both. 

If you want to be successful in your life, you have to be diligent. The path to success is very long and needs a lot of patience and fatigue, so there is nothing in life that can be easily obtained

I think that we need both hard work and smart work because you have to be smart in crating topics and getting reputations for it and you have to work hard to prove your self in the forum 

• +2 1

Hello my friend, in fact it is good that you asked about personal opinions. In fact, in my personal opinion, intelligence is a required trait in this field for sure, but some beginners do not know much about this field, and this in my opinion does not make them stupid, they only have to work hard in order to acquire Experiences and information that enable them to delve into this world, especially the subject of trading, I wish everyone good luck.

• +2 1

Dear friend, it is possible to achieve success through hard work.  Create the best from your own talent with good ideas and skills about all aspects of Cryptotalk.  Which is important for everyone.  Here are some tips to help you get smarter at Cryptotalk.  Complete each task according to the rules of the forum.

I prefer smart work because through smart work you can get anything in doing hard work you get tired and get bored . So do smart work take interest on that work and get success.This is simple formula.

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.