Do cryptocurrencies sell and buy like dollars? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
proahmad110

Do cryptocurrencies sell and buy like dollars?

Bitcoin is a currency similar to other major currencies such as the euro and the dollar, and it is traded online through brokers or from a “Block Chain” account to another account; Where the sender, through his Bitcoin account, makes sending operations, and these operations are carried out by complex algorithms.

Edited by proahmad110
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • -5 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

They Are Not Similar Dear. Bitcoin Is A Digital Currency Which We Can Not Touch Just Trasfer And Withdraw It In Our Country Currency. But Dollar And Euro Are Not Digital Currency They Have Notes And Coins Of Their Currency We Can Touch Them And Can Give It Hand To Hand To Others. 

@proahmad110

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, Asim808 said:

They Are Not Similar Dear. Bitcoin Is A Digital Currency Which We Can Not Touch Just Trasfer And Withdraw It In Our Country Currency. But Dollar And Euro Are Not Digital Currency They Have Notes And Coins Of Their Currency We Can Touch Them And Can Give It Hand To Hand To Others. 

@proahmad110

My friend, the goal of the post: it is a currency in which you can buy and sell like other currencies.

Of course not, the encrypted digital currencies are not similar to real currencies such as the dollar and the euro because they are based on the Internet with the support of the blockchain

On 1/29/2021 at 1:13 PM, proahmad110 said:

Bitcoin is a currency similar to other major currencies such as the euro and the dollar, and it is traded online through brokers or from a “Block Chain” account to another account; Where the sender, through his Bitcoin account, makes sending operations, and these operations are carried out by complex algorithms.

@proahmad110 Dear brother, euro and dollars are fiat money it has actual values existing in real life you can purchase goods and services.

But bitcoin etc is called crypto currencies, or electronic money, till now it is just used only for online investment and trading.

Thank you for this information, I explained the idea of Bitcoin in a simple manner in order that even innovators can advantage and recognize this speak.

Cryptocurrency is totally different from other curreny, it is popular in the all over world , I think we are not use this currency same other currencies it is digital .

Friend you asked good question. The cryptocurrency is a digital currency it is not like euro and dollar . Yes but one thing is possible you can exchange it in to other major currency .

You've not actually made a vivid explanation that correspond with the content of your topic.

Thus, I want to give a bit insight about my understanding or experience of whether if Bitcoin sell and buy like dollar.

Conversely, the Cryptocurrency do just like the dollar but must of it's actions and possibilities is through online alone.

This cryptographic money has acquired a ton of notoriety in the current world. Numerous individuals around the globe are working here to make money. I additionally work here. I bring $ through YoBit in my pocket. I procure $ 20-30 every day. I additionally contribute through TelegramBut from the way the cryptographic money is propelling, it very well may be said that it will improve further later on.....

That's right ,, it is a currency similar to them in terms of the need to have an account and a broker to exchange it and get it ...

But the only difference is that cryptocurrencies, digital currencies that do not exist on the ground, rather, they cannot be touched and are immaterial, unlike the dollar, for example ...

Interesting information, thank you, my friend🌼

Hi dear, you are right that bitcoin is similar such as EUR , BITCASH ,DOGE ,LITECOIN etc. Bitcoin is the most highest level of price of the world. We can easily buy or sell the bitcoin such as dollar. Bitcoin is digital currency and we can exchange into dollar and other currencies which we needs.

Now with different exchange can offer the buy and sell crypto currency with different way that any one can like with fiat from his credit cards or with bank system like payeer advcash and also the the PayPal have add this option in his website but only for American citizens 

You can exchange this money through yobit or this kind of Platform. That means you can convert it into your currency. The price of bitcoin is so much high. Don't worry about that. You will getting a good amount of money from this. If you get more effort here.       

Sure, my friend, i'm from your opinion that Bitcoin has grow to be as crucial as the greenback and the euro, however I suppose that it has come to be more essential than them and its earnings are tons extra, in particular because Bitcoin has won fantastic reputation and recognition in various countries of the sector and lots of humans joined this discussion board once they heard approximately these cryptocurrencies and the cash that they they'll get it to cover their daily wishes.

Cryptocurrency trades similar to some major currencies around the world such as euro, pounds, usd and the likes. In fact it's even better than the trading of those currencies because it generates better profit.

Cryptocurrencies are the currencies of the future, they are the ones that we will soon be able to buy things with them so it is very important to invest in them so that you get very good profits since they rise quickly in price and that makes you have many benefits.

The first thing we have to bear in mind is that cryptocurrency is totally different from traditional currencies such as the dollar and euros that are governed by banks in each country instead the cryptocurrency is free from banking entities because its procedures are point-to-point without the need for third parties 

@Mkdad03 You are right, the dollar and the euro are two central currencies, as their value is linked to gold, unlike Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, as they are decentralized and their price depends on supply and demand.

There is a difference between cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and cash currencies such as the dollar and the euro, as Bitcoin gets it through the Internet and deals in it for investment or is exchanged for other currencies such as buying the dollar with the bitcoin you own.

• +1 1

Looking at how cryptocurrency is fast growing and getting acceptability worldwide.it show the currency is been and buy than the dollar because it has achieve a recognition that dollar don't have now.therefore cryptocurrency gave a lot of opportunities to young guys and ladies to be self reliance thereby reducing the number of unemployment.

• +2 1

Both share common similarities in the sense that are all resourceful assets that can be exchange virtually. But in more sophisticated manner crypto can not be controlled or regulated by individual, team or Authorities and does not require third to complete the transaction unlike dollars, Euro, ponds and several fiat currencies.

The title of your topic, has no relationship with its content, I recommend you be more specific when writing and transmitting the ideas you plan to capture, of course you can convert, transfer and Exchange cryptocurrencies as if they were dollars or euros, the only difference between these valuables is that one is tangible and is considered the basis of certain economies and bitcoin. Instead, it is totally digital and with access to anyone who wishes to have it.

Cryptocurrencies are easily move from one country to another country your question about does cryptocurrencies are trade like a dollars or ponds so I tell you that we can trade like the other curriencies. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies