What is your community reputation? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

What is your community reputation?

Hello dear members!

I want to know how much your community reputations are. As there are many senior and expert members on this platform and there are many junior members along with them and while there are newbies. Export members have very high community reputations because their experience gives them a lot of reputation. But as there are a large number of newbies on this platform, they have to face a very difficult hand while working here in the beginning and many people even rate their posts negatively. 

So what is your rank and reputation in Cryptotalk?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear mate i am new here and my rank is Jr. Member and my community reputation is 58 but i am happy because i get this reputation due to my hard work. in future i will do my best to achieve good reputation. Best wishes for all 😊

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

I have the rank of jr member and i don't have more likes on my account but I don't worried about it because i am here for earning not for more likes but i tried my best for submitting good content when i submitted good posts i will surely earn good reputation its my experience because i checked it on number of old users. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Brother I am A Junior Member And I Have 61 Community Reputation. I Am Happy And Glad For This Reputation Because 61 People Like My Posts And This Is my Hard Work That I Get 61 Reputation. 

@Mir Hamza

• +1 1
  • +3 2

my own opinion and experience on my 2 months here my community reputations is just 808 and my ranking is member and i have to work hard more and post more useful topics to increase my reputations that will get help me to increase my readers also and to give me more positive ratings.

22 hours ago, Asim808 said:

Brother I am A Junior Member And I Have 61 Community Reputation. I Am Happy And Glad For This Reputation Because 61 People Like My Posts And This Is my Hard Work That I Get 61 Reputation. 

@Mir Hamza

@Asim808

Yes of course my friend this is all a result of your hard work. Post your hard work and have added them, then you will get positive reputation on them. You should keep doing your work with such hard work in the future and I hope that you will get more positive reactions if you continue to create a useful post like this. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello expensive contributors!

I need to understand how plenty your network reputations are. As there are numerous senior and professional contributors in this platform and there are numerous junior contributors together with them and at the same time as there are newcomers. Export contributors have very excessive network reputations because their enjoy offers them a whole lot of popularity. But as there are a big range of newcomers in this platform, they should face a totally tough hand at the same time as running right here withinside the starting and lots of human beings even fee their posts negatively. 

So what's your rank and popularity in Cryptotalk?

Hello friend, am a newbie rank I just joined yesterday and am my community reputation is just 1 out of ten post, I can't wait to be in full member and start having a good reputation and massive earnings 

As i started my journey as a newbie two weeks ago now am working a jr member with a reputation of 29 very covinienient but hope to increase my reputation in near future by giving a usefull feedbacks and positive information best is yet to come. 

I have been working here for a few days. At first my reputation was good and now it continues. In order to get this good reputation, I have described the high quality points in my posts. I have brought good things to the fore.

As you can see, the reputation of my community is 6, although I am new here. I entered the forum only two days ago, so this thing encouraged me to do my best to become an effective member. I was more excited when I saw that the elderly have a lot of positive reputation.
I hope I will be like them one day

• +1 1

Nice topic my dear friend here in crypto positive reputation is directly link with your knowledge and information if we have more knowledge and information about topic then we can create useful topic which is full of ideas and information that everyone can give us positive reputation here in crypto i am a member and my reputation is one hundred fifty nine.

Yeah dear all if our knowledge and communication skills is valuable then our post and reputation level be high because everyone want good knowledge and salutations if we given great post then your level will be high so focus on your post and hard work 

Yeah dear all if our knowledge and communication skills is valuable then our post and reputation level be high because everyone want good knowledge and salutations if we given great post then your level will be high so focus on your post and hard work 

Nice topicsmy dear friend here ib crypto positive reputation js directly kink with your knowledge and information if we have more knowledge and information about topic then we can create useful topic whuch is full of ideas. I noticed that senor members are not given any like to newbies but all newbies are given likes to senior. It is nor fare i request to all senior that the encourage us. Thank you           

Currently I am a new customer. I did not understand your comment properly. Also, I am a new customer. If you know the answer, please let me know.

The rank of jr member and that i do not have extra likes on my account but I don't involved approximately it because i am right here for earning now not for greater likes but i tried my pleasant for submitting correct content once I submitted precise posts i'm able to definitely earn accurate reputation its my revel in due to the fact i checked it on variety this good.

Currently i am a new customer  i did not understanding your comment properly. Nice topicesy dear friend here ib crypto positive reputation js directly link with your knowledge and information if we have more knowledge and information about tropic then we can create useful topics which is full of ideas              

I really don't care about the reputation of me or any other one because the most important is the content that he have in his post in general even if he is a new users or a senior those ranking don't count for me at all

Community reputation is the ranking and your reputation in the forum.If your community reputation is more than you don't need to worry about your followers.This is known is community reputation.

6 hours ago, Mir Hamza said:

@Asim808

Yes of course my friend this is all a result of your hard work. Post your hard work and have added them, then you will get positive reputation on them. You should keep doing your work with such hard work in the future and I hope that you will get more positive reactions if you continue to create a useful post like this. 

Definitely its our works layout which we put under the given topic. Community reputation represents our abilities towards the forum. Less or more gives us income accourdingly. So be honest and hard work. @Sadia

• +4 1

On 1/27/2021 at 8:56 AM, Mir Hamza said:

Hello dear members!

I want to know how much your community reputations are. As there are many senior and expert members on this platform and there are many junior members along with them and while there are newbies. Export members have very high community reputations because their experience gives them a lot of reputation. But as there are a large number of newbies on this platform, they have to face a very difficult hand while working here in the beginning and many people even rate their posts negatively. 

So what is your rank and reputation in Cryptotalk?

I have the position of jr part and I don't have more likes for me yet I don't stressed over it since I'm here for procuring not for additional preferences but rather I made an honest effort for submitting great substance when I submitted great posts I will unquestionably acquire great standing its my experience since I checked it on number of old clients.

Dear I am new here and I am newbie  . My posts are 63 and my reputation is 17. Maybe 17 is less but I am happy that this is due to my hard work . And hope that I will increase my reputation with speedy.  Because now I am spending most time here. 

As we know that community reputations is very important for us to make money from this platform.I am jr.member of this platform and i try to put my full efforts here to get more reputation.

Just now, Nirmal saher said:

As we know that community reputations is very important for us to make money from this platform.I am jr.member of this platform and i try to put my full efforts here to get more reputation.

Hello my friend, of course, every day you spend here in the forum you will get good things and you will get more and better experience and you will share important topics through which you can get a good reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1