Topics created by beginners will get ratings ? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jumaimach

Topics created by beginners will get ratings ?

Yes, topics created by beginners can get ratings. So I think beginners should strive and create useful and informative posts so that they can get positive reputation and their earning will increase in yobit exchange. 

Yes dear friends, it is not only yesterday that we have put a new day that we will get payment according to the rating or else we will not get payment So that's why we should not post Delhi after commenting the first hand and after that we need a rating on it, so we need to keep rating each other so that each other can also help. We should work closely with each other and anyone who likes a topic or a post in it should give it a good rating so that it is approved.

Hello mate, 

Yes, your content will get ratings only if that content is unique and interesting. You will get positive ratings if your posts are impressive to the readers. For that you should have good knowledge,  if you do not post good content, you will get negative ratings. It will cause a bad reputation.

So try to post good and unique content. Good luck and work hard.

Any topic which provides information and is useful, will get positive rating regardless it is of senior or of any beginner. Positive rating always depend upon the contents not on seniority. Beginners will also get benefit on useful contents. 

I think after the new rule that 50 ratings per day is not mandatory people are not giving ratings to even good content. You will also get ratings but less as compared to your content. I think the rule of giving 50 ratings per day should be applied again so we will be able to get more ratings. 

My friend, as a beginner, we need to evaluate our topics to verify our expertise and follow the instructions to gain experience.  Thank you.

yes My friend, if you publish a good useful material in which you express your views in a good way, it will also increase your reputation and get positive reputation in it.And don't work against the rules of the form. Working according to the rules makes our content good and motivated and also gets a reputation point.

I think this is not depends upon on the new or the senior member. This js only depends upon your quality of post. If your post is more informative and good in quality then the rating of your post increase more. You just becareful from copy paste.

Of course dear, you must get rating and of course the biggners get if they created good topics or make their content better. The creating topic is not depend on that who created it and it's rating not depend seniors or junior. It's only depend on quality. 

8 hours ago, Jumaimach said:

Greetings to all. I am new here and I want to ask that if a beginner create topics does he or she get ratings. Will it helpful for beginners. Need help of seniors.

Hey my friend, I think we all have to count on posting new and helpful posts explaining cryptocurrency and cryptocurrencies to have a good reputation. Thank you.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Jumaimach said:

Greetings to all. I am new here and I want to ask that if a beginner create topics does he or she get ratings. Will it helpful for beginners. Need help of seniors.

If the beginner has made a good topic, then he will definitely get a rating. The better the post, the more ratings will come in that post.If Beginner posts well then they will get positive reputation.

Every person who publishes a post can receive reviews on it, whether positive or negative, depending on the content of what he submits, regardless of whether he is a beginner or not.
But getting high ratings is not required in order to be able to achieve your income. You can stick to the rules without wrongdoing.

Yes of course. If you have new ideas and creativity, you can make the best topics for the community. Try to make a post with good content, the quality is better than the quantity. and your post will be seen in the community positive rating. and thus you will gain more knowledge as a beginner. Good Luck

Yes ofcause , because in crypto talk beginners section is more active more discussion are going on in theis section , crypto provides freedom for posting comments and also  everyone can create topic , create a topic give more attention it also impact to the profile rating

Greetings friend, that depends on whether a large amount of unique and genuine content is complete, based on your knowledge within the topic you want to publish, that will depend on your qualifications 

My friend, I think that what deserves a good reputation cannot hide itself, any topic published here is attractive, so I think that not everyone will be able to refrain from evaluating it, and perhaps a positive evaluation of beginners in particular will be a positive motive.

All good and constructive post and topic will be reacted without doubt, not importa who created it. The important is his quality, so don't worry about your post, just do your effort in doing good and constructive post. This is the important and the main reason your post receive the positive react.

On 1/26/2021 at 4:50 PM, Jumaimach said:

Yes dear, the rating is important for all users in this platform not only beginners, also you must finish your first one hundred post, after that you will paid for every post you have a rating on it, just 20 posts daily. 

Wish you all the best and a good day. 

Yes, my friend, any member present in this forum will receive an evaluation against the topics that are created, but for beginners, if they have the ability to create posts that include useful ideas and information, they can post them and they will get good feedback. But they should pay attention so that they do not face the problem of blocking or warning

Your post or topic as a beginner here will definitely get reputation be it positive or negative but I do not really expect anyone to give a newbie negative reputation

Welcome my friend. Yes, to get a good reputation, you must create a clear and unrefined post, with caution, and a high focus as well that its content is useful to the forum and about the ideas in it the most important thing, here is compliance with the laws

Of course. My dear friend. That you are making the matter. Writing on his subject. Then you will be given a rating to create topics for that writing. Thanks.

Yeah rating will be added on beginners post. Cause rating depends only post quality. So it's doesn’t matter that who created the post. You just need to create useful post. Then you will easily get rating on your post.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Yes your are right my dear I think that you will ask the good question because everyone get good reputation .but you will use the informative materials in the post and you will ask the good question .I think that reputation is not important for you .I think you present in this forum if you banned to create the reason of this.so be careful about this .