Topics created by beginners will get ratings ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jumaimach

Topics created by beginners will get ratings ?

Greetings to all. I am new here and I want to ask that if a beginner create topics does he or she get ratings. Will it helpful for beginners. Need help of seniors.

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 6
  • +2 8
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Yes it will definitely get reputations or ratings but subject to the content you have to present. And be careful while creating topic because duplication will get to you warning points. You have to the remain focused because it doesn't matter whether you get reputations or not.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Now not this definitely get reputations or ratings but situation to the content you have to present.And be cautious whilst developing subject matter because duplication will get to you caution points. You need to the remain centered as it does not remember whether or not you get so.

• +4 1

Beginners have to complete 100 posts for income. Then he gets paid for 20 posts every day. He can get rating even before making 100 posts but it will not play any role in income. After 100 posts, if you get a rating in the next posts, it will come in handy in case of income.However, getting a rating increases the interest of the poster. So the rating is very important

Yes dear friend if you have create a topic with valuable information then you could get rattings and likes also but make sure your topic should be informative and useful with enough Knowledge about that topic .

• +4 1

I think getting reputation in any topic doesn't depends on senior or new members.  It totally depends on the information you are using in the post. If you use interesting and useful information in you post you will get reputation automatically. That's why try to make post with unique information.

My dear friend  in my opinion i think that rating of post depend own your skills if you have create a topic and you share a unique information if it is usefull post then you get reputation automatically well always try to work with hardworking.

• +1 1

I believe that useful content will be rated positively regardless of member status. Keep sharing all that is useful about cryptocurrencies and be careful.

Yes absolutely. A topic which is useful and knowledgeable and informative will get reputation and positive feedback regardless of the fact that who created this particular topic. This is an immaterial thing that who senior member, brand new member or newbie have created this topic. The topic will get reward if it has a strong and useful content.

It depend on the content if you did create a high quality topic of course you will receive reputations

it doesn't matter if you are a new member or a beginner the most important is the creativity and the

quality just post high quality topics and don't copy past

Hello Crypto mate, cryptotalk is opened to anybody who has a creative content or topic to share in order to promote the Forum, as long as your content is Informative and free strong languages or use of words, you can earn likes and reputation, hope you would not mind to react to this post if it helps you.

• +5 1

According to my knowledge and experience , those who post informative content get rating but you need to be careful while posting as incorrectly created posts lead us towards banning account .Always be careful.

Enjoy learning .

Keep working.

Keep supporting .

Keep posting .

• +2 1

Welcome to my friend, yes, we must take advantage of the experience of adults in how to deal with the blog and publish publications so that their publications are of high quality and achieve their desired goal, good luck. 

• +3 1

Yes, if we create a good topic, then our rating also increases, according to it is on our own question. If I create a good question a good post, then our rating will be equally good if we make a dont related topic then we dont achieve our ambitious 

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Of course, my friend ,, all the useful and valuable posts on the platform will get good reviews, whether they are from beginners or from the old ..

Therefore, do not hesitate to share with us your thoughts and topics about cryptocurrencies ,, and welcome to us.

If you are new on this platform, then if you want to create a new topic then first of all you create a topic that is very information and knowledgeable and helpful to other people, When you do such and such  that on which you are positive and you will get reputations and you will succeed.  So always create a topic and get a positive rating on it.

10 hours ago, Jumaimach said:

I want to ask that if a beginner create topics does he or she get ratings. Will it helpful for beginners.

of course posts of some topics from new members will get appropriate ratings it will depends on what the topics for, or if that posted topics is more useful and related to this cryptotalk forum just make sure that they post more useful, meaningful and helpful to all members.

When I see a good posts if the new users has created or older too I give home a positive reaction because it's helpful and specially if it's from the new and beginners to encourage them but if it's a bad post I really don't give anything and talk to the users 

• +1 1

Of course, beginners get ratings at that post because it's main aspect of this forum. Rating is motivation for those people who do more hard work and try to make new topics for all members. We should to give positive ratings on valuable posts and encourage those members.

• +5 1

Yes it'll without a doubt get positive reputation and it'll get great appraisals ..as post of this point are truly accommodating for modern ones ..i learnt alot from here it give direction around all perspectives ..typically for the most part utilized by clients .on the off chance that a few one post a great comment beneath all rules exceptionally instructive post that pulls in the watcher and direct him.alot ..at that point it'll doubtlessly be preferred by number of individuals each one like and appreciate great posts..

Yes my friend, it will definitely get reputations or ratings but subject to the content you have to present. And be careful while creating topic because duplication will get to you warning points. You have to the remain focused because it doesn't matter whether you get reputations or not.

I think those who are here can do something good for the newcomers.  Then if you can do something good then you can get some good ratings here because it will be easier for you if you know something good about many things here before you do something good then you can comment well here I hope you have something good here  If you can gain knowledge, you can find something good here. I hope one day you will be able to do something good here. You can work hard here.

Its not a basic things of being senior members for creating a post first clear this thing and secondly if your topic was good than you should must gain Reputation by other members because here people respect your creativity only not your rank whatever you are junior or senior all the thing is that your topic had great and useful stuff

I think I should create a topic for beginners in which he can get all the information, how he has to get the rating and how to do his job. I think this is a step that everyone will follow and everyone will get information about what he has to do and how to work, he will get all the information. I think this is a best apprentice and a very good topic