Please tell me what is the best site for free btc mining earning - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yahyacute5

Please tell me what is the best site for free btc mining earning

Dear friend, if you want to profit, I advise you to trade. Yes, it is much better than mining, because good mining needs to buy dedicated devices

• +2 1

There are many sites which give btc for mining. But most of them turn out to be scams. They don't give what they promise and it is a time consuming activity. As a member of this reputable forum one should not go for mining.

Dear friend, there are many sites for earning bitcoin.  But I think Cryptotalk Forum is the best free bitcoin to earn.  However, many rules of cryptocurrency have been updated recently.  Earlier, cryptocurrencies were earning more.  Now work and skills are verified and paid.  However, Cryptotalk pays a fair price.  This is the best mining site for everyone.  Work in Cryptotalk Forum Increase Earnings.

I think you are talking about cloud mining. I don't think any site provides good income for cloud mining and some of them are scam so you should tread carefully and make good research. some sites will let you accumulate some bitcoins and when you want to withdraw them, they will ask you to deposit some money for fees and your money will be lost. be cautious.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend you cam have that information in the previous and good posts of the expert members of crypto. You have to do some struggle for earning bitcoin.

I really don't know, but I do know that there is a way to earn cryptos through pools in pancakeswap, there you can leave your cryptos in stake and get tokens cakes, and so you would be having cryptos safely, there are many sites that offer you mining but it is not very safe, always find out about the risks.

I tried to find profitable mining webistes back than  but i couldn't find any. I think you shouldn't waste your time in those websites. Most of them scam and if not they're not paying you well. It might be better for you to focus on this forum because you can make more money than those mining websites here.

Mining cryptocurrencies needs computers with very strong specifications, and that is, Bitcoin mining has become unprofitable for people because the amount of mineral Bitcoin decreases with the passage of time due to the limited Bitcoin in the world, so go to forums and sites that pay you for your participation in it

• +2 1

I think till this moment I'm yet to see a site that's best in Bitcoin mining like the cryptotalk platform because the payment is good and payments are made at the stipulated time.

My friend, there are a lot of mining sites, but if you want my advice, you will not be able to earn good profits through these sites, so why not spend some time learning technical analysis and investing some currencies in trading, this will give you much better profits, but you need experience.

On 12/30/2019 at 1:54 PM, doriahailee said:

There is no something like that mate, Cloud mining it's not real mining and just HYIP Scheme that bait some new or greed investor, Just stay away from something like this and earn on the others way like joining bounty or airdrop. Good luck mate!

Yes, I agree with you, mining is something that is no more profitable this days, most of the time it end up to be a scam or waste of time , In fact, I don't even give my time to it.

Nicehash The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Ljubljana, Slovenia and the main advantage of NiceHash is that it automatically sets up the most profitable cryptocurrency algorithm so that you can increase the efficiency of your devices.
Bitcoin Pool is a very popular cloud mining company, and it's also easy to conduct monitoring through mobile apps for Android and iOS, so you can track your account usage and value as often as you like.
Hashflare The Hashing24 team has been involved in Bitcoin mining since 2012, although the site itself has only existed since 2016, it has partnered with BitFury and is the world's largest blockchain technology company. Note that Hashing24 is mentioned on Bitfury, which may Reassure.
Genesis Mining is a Hong Kong based company, although its founders are from Germany and they attend many bitcoin conferences and you can read more about Genesis Mining and registration method here.

I do not use mining, although I have read a lot of posts that talk about its importance and its usefulness because I do not know what is the correct way to do this.

On 12/30/2019 at 12:44 PM, Yahyacute5 said:

Hello guyz please tell me what is the best free mining sites for btc with free withdraw without deposit in this days 

I think there are many sites where you can mining of bitcoin . But I suggest you choose eobot is the best for you. It is safe and secure. You can take easily withdraw from this. The other option is cryptotalk forum where you can earn btc without investing. 

I don't know any other site which is legit actually I am using this site just Crypto talk which is best and legit I have use many sites but all were scammers and I wasted my time for using useless sites. 

Dear friend, the best site for mining I think is eobot, but if you want my advice, mining now does not make much money, I advise you to work here in cryptoTalk and earn some money from Bitcoin, and then gain enough experience and learn the rules of technical analysis and then start in Trade and invest in cryptocurrencies, it will earn you a lot, believe me.

• +3 1

Hello friend, the truth is, I suggest that you do not do the mining work, because sometimes it is a waste of time, because you will not get the results that you want, I invite you to continue working in this forum better than if you pay, and you are going to have good profits.

After my many experiences, there is no such thing because it is impossible to be able to do cloud mining without a deposit because then nothing benefits the owner of the site. This is my personal opinion after many experiences.

• +1 1

I think that there is no free mining site that offers good profits, unless you mine yourself. Is what will make a difference with you and you will make a profit?

According to me I don't think I have come across any site that give free btc like crypto currency platform because it is a platform that give us btc without paying any penny we register for free the only thing we need is hard working and dedication in order to earn much money and profit with benefits and values 

There is no way that you can make profits for free, and I advise you to stay away from all the sites that promise you to make big profits in exchange for depositing some cryptocurrencies because these sites are scam and will cause you a great loss

• +2 1

There are many site that you can earn bitcoin but to be honest is not adviceable because most of them are full of scam and waste of time, however you will later end up with nothing in the end but to my own understanding just keep on doing your post here properly in the forum and you will earn some here.

My friend, I do not advise you to search for sites that offer free currencies because most of them are fraudulent. I advise you to work and make the effort and reap the effort in your hand.

In my opinion, it is not possible to collect money so easily, such sites may be a scammer, do not waste your time and effort on it, learn the basics of trading in cryptocurrencies from the publications of experts in this forum and this will make you good profits.

My dear friend is a bit difficult to tell you, since mining has commissions to enter and all that, but I am going to tell you about the best investment you are going to have for the same trade and this is Yobit, buy yourself a bitcoin miner in this same network and you will see really profitable results, also we all here know that yobit is an extremely reliable site and of great value in the trade.

• +2 1