Please tell me what is the best site for free btc mining earning - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yahyacute5

Please tell me what is the best site for free btc mining earning

I don't think you can find any site that will have free mining. There are many that are cloud mining and ask for investment but most of them won't be profitable. I think it is better to just invest in Bitcoin and just wait for another year to see the results.

Dear friend there is no website for mining BTC. Searching for BTC mining website is just waste of time. Because BTC is is very valuable currency and well known all over the world. BTC  do not need any mining website to gain popularity.

In my opinion that if you want to earn without investment then this forum is best because this forum pays high as compare to other forms and by this you have to work simply comment and post. That's all for this forum.

My friend, I do not advise you to mine at all, it is something that will destroy the life of your graphics card, so I advise you to work in our forum as it teaches you about cryptocurrencies with good earnings from it that exceeds mining Thank you for listening my friend

• +3 1

Hi dear I wanna tell you there is nothing just like Crypto talk. Many sites in market but if you get knowledge and money then Crypto plateform is one of the best site.  Just post useful and valuable get earning money. Daily post 20 get 2 or 3$

There has no any legit cloud mining platform that you'll be mining cryptocurrencies free without making your own deposit, because such kind of that they will ask you for deposit in order to be eligible to withdraw your money, and if you'll dare to deposit, you'll be getting scammed because your earnings thats you made there was not really money.

• +3 1

Actually, there are a lot of mining sites but I do not advise you to try it on a computer because you will not reap a lot from it and instead I advise you to try other methods such as trading and investment.

• +3 1

You should stay away from free mining sites. Many free mining sites are scams. You are already earning free coins from the cryptotalk site. If you want to mine, you should invest in paid mining sites, but you should research the mining site you will invest in.

Dear friend, according to my experience and experience in this field, I absolutely advise you to work with CryptoTalk. Because it is a wonderful forum and works with all credibility in all its departments, so I advise you to do it and do not hesitate, but abide by the conditions and follow the instructions.

The better to sign up on faucets you can make it similar to mining.heres how sign up then try to share and recruit some refererral.faucets have referral comision per claim of your referral.and that will generate coins for you. 

For me I don't know any site that gives free btc for free the best thing for you is to stick to crypto and work hard so that you will get free btc but make sure don't accept any site that says they give btc for free

On 12/30/2019 at 12:44 PM, Yahyacute5 said:

Hello guyz please tell me what is the best free mining sites for btc with free withdraw without deposit in this days 

there are some sites which will provide you with a free BTC but it does not help you in your learning and also a lot of effort would be required to earn little amount of free cryptocurrencies so cryptotalk platform helps to earn your money in a respectful and knowledgeable way.

You must secure the mining tools, as you must have a computer hardware with extraordinary and high capabilities, so it cannot be relied upon as a basic work and you cannot get from it an income as you can make the profits that can be obtained It may not cover the cost of the tools

4 hours ago, muhammadrizwan said:

There are many websites who gives you free BTC e bi do not think ok but it gives very small earning and takes us a lot of time so I I want to tell you that you should invest your time in this forum and you can get a good learning and earning from this website.

There are alot site of free mining, but most of them are fake.  So be careful.  Don't waste your time on fake sites. There are some real sites they give a small amount of profit.  But if you work here you can earn more profit than you imagine. So work here . You can also learn new things. 

If you want my opinion, you do not have to involve yourself in it. It is hard and laborious work.
Why not try working here on Cryptotalk. It offers free cryptocurrencies in exchange for contributions and provides you with a good income.
Or you can trade cryptocurrencies on one of the platforms such as Yobit or the binance platform.
It is a good job that requires a little time and experience and brings you good profits without much effort.

• +2 1

There are some but the time you will spend on doing their tasks is longer what you would spend daily in this forum for example or any other earning methods in crypto , also you will get here in a day what you will have to work on these free sites for a month or even more so I suggest you to work on what will benefit you instead of those sites you want them

I don't think you can find something like that. No one really gives free money. Most of the sites requires you to deposit for an at least given amount before you can have the crypto you mine without doing anything

The best site I think is the one that works for several months or a year which I think is the best to work in Ibot Mine because it is a legitimate mining site that is working well but before research. 

There are many legitimate platforms that do the work legitimately and with full credibility in mining, trading and investment, and I prefer working in yobit because it is the most reliable and safe platform, and the transfer of money and profits becomes easier with the little commission that we pay so my friend advise you to work with it

On 12/30/2019 at 12:44 PM, Yahyacute5 said:

Hello guyz please tell me what is the best free mining sites for btc with free withdraw without deposit in this days 

This is the best website where i am working right know I don’t believe on any other website and i got scam on a lot s website thats why I find this best website where learning and earning is free of cost so don’t be searching for any other site and stay work in this site keep hardworking this site show us the way that we will be rich so stay focus on your goal.

You can use yobit vmining for mine your btc. That is the best site for free mining and get lot of profit from there. So you can use this site for earn good money from mining.

The truth is that virtual mining is not highly recommended because it can damage your computer and even if you take advantage of it it will be somewhat complicated once you run out of a computer, the truth is I do not recommend these pages at all.

• +1 1

What happens with these mining sites is that many of them do not pay so the ideal is that you look for something that is more reliable and work and invest your time in another place, expand your knowledge and have trading.

• +5 1

My friend there is no site that gives you free BTC .  There are many websites that offer to give BTC to people for free and get them working, in fact all these websites are fake. This website makes people work for free, offers to give them in BTC curry, but when they get us done, they do not give them BTC. And if BTC Devi is given to him, he gives very little amount, which is not enough for that member. So my Experience says that there is no such close side that can give us bitcoins for free. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/30/2019 at 9:44 AM, Yahyacute5 said:

There is really no good site for you to use mining. Most of the sites that say they are mining are actually fraudulent sites

• +3 1