Learning from life!! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Learning from life!!

If any body want to success then that person have to work hard.person should have quality to face difficulties with out any hesitation.Person should try to learn from mistakes of life and reach the destination of success.

Indeed, whatever every single living being is doing purposely do it because of our life, and our life will keep feeding us with knowledge and experience, but hard work is the master bedroom of everything we do learn as far it is concerned and actualized our mission we need to be patient,hard work and dedicate our to this very good forum.

This is an excellent question . I commend you for asking it, as it shows you are already on the way to significant personal development. Here are my thought:

Actively demonstrate that you care about other's . see people as individual Rather then faceless commodities. Listen to their stories. Ask them questions. Notice their needs. Take action to help. Dont turn every conservation around and make it about yourself. You will become the most sought person in a multitudes of other's people lives.

They say that life is the best university there is and I say that is true but it is never too much to learn every day with tutorials, courses, books, and sharing your experiences with other people. The key to success exists only when you are persistent, disciplined and above all patient.

Yes,we are learn from our mistakes. So work hard and don't give up until you reach your goals. We work with patience and happy. If we have good mood we can create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this we can get good reputation. If we have patience in work we can achieve success. 

• +2 1

On 1/24/2021 at 4:41 PM, Elena951 said:

Dear friends, for work in the forum or in any work we have to achieve success.  In order to be successful, we have to value our work. And interest in work, patience and hard work will help us reach the pinnacle of success. We have to be serious about anything in life.  The rate cannot be accepted in any step. We have to work with morale in all situations.  Then we can make our future brighter. Thank you all.

No doubt in it if we take our work in a serious manner than we achieve success in our life. Try to work with great potential and never take it as a burden than success will become your future. Do not repeat any mistake in your life. Best wishes for all 😊

• +2 1

Good after we push and feature the overall valor along with persistence to operate in addition to privately note useful along with valuable cites along with providing posts up to pals in the general facility, our selves fear each other's critiques along with profit sharing, besides, to uncross the overall benefits up to all. Thusly our selves grow cognition along with bread at the sensational same time, as a result of the old boy.

• +2 1

Yes you are right to be successful in life we have to put pur seriousness in the efforts for any case we are doing for ourselves if we are not serious and determined then in any case we cannot learn and get sucess for being a successful we have to be serious in our actions and works. 

• Useful or interesting 1

We have to learn from our mistakes and never make those mistakes in order to be successful. I wish you good and success. Yes you are entitled to success in any field. In my opinion its need knowledge patience and also Enough time to reach the goal that we seek        

• +1 1

Yes, you are right. We should love what we do. We must always keep good spirits and work hard to achieve success. If we don't do that, of course we will fail. I think it's a good topic.

• +1 1

I have learned many things from my life.Like respect the others and respect the opinion of every one and knowledge is every thing you can talk on every topic and convince the others on your point and one most important that i learned from my life is never give up and try,try till you succeed🤔.......

• +1 1

Learning from life is what the most important thing but the most underrated thing in our lives. That's why some people being not able to make huge changes to there lives. Its all about that life is teaching us a lot of things every single day but great ones getting lessons and other just repeating the problems for themselves. So our minds must be active in order to learn the valuable lessons from ourselves and from others

• +1 1

My friend, you are right. I agree with you. If you want to do something in life, you must work hard in life. The harder a nation is, the better it is.Of course patience and talent are required, but if one has such good knowledge, one can learn a lot from life and if one is engaged in any action, then if you have that amount of talent, then you can manage life with many things. You can one day be succesfull to move towards your goal.

• +1 1

This is true, my friend, everyone lived and experienced many and many experiences and learned things he did not know and went through many experiences and solutions to many problems, so life is the largest school to learn experiences that you can achieve your goals in this forum through it.

• +1 1

If you want to succeed in life, you must learn from everyone and everywhere.  And man learns from mistakes in his life.  And the more time you spend on this forum, the more you learn

• +1 1

You can learn a lot from life. If you want to be successful in life, you have to be patient. You have to work hard. You have to make the impossible possible through hard work. Once you make a mistake, you have to move forward with learning from mistakes. You have to learn from your life all the time and continue with learning.

• +2 1

Yes, you are right buddy. I agree with you bro. Learning from life is a good point. When your life is not providing you my kind of facilities then you then that you got all the sorrow of the world, but this time you are learning about the world and learning how to talk and meet the people of the world on your peek time. Learning from life is a great process. Of who learns from the learn he will become the example for all the world. So never give up any time, your time will come one day.

• +1 1

We can learn a lot from life. We have a lot of hardships in life. We don't have to see that hardship. We have to work hard and be patient. If we work patiently, the impossible can be made possible.Thank you

Yes you are perfectly right if we don't give value and time to our work then we will won't get anything from our work so its depends on us how much we give our time for work and how much we earn here

Yeah guys we should be serious with our work . We should focus on our goal. Don't be disappointed by your mistakes because mistake is a lesson learn from it . We should try to work hard with patience you will become successful in life .

You are right. I agree with you. No work should be underestimated. We should work with mind. It is our duty to work with patience and hard work. It will increase our experience, we will have the opportunity to do better in the future. Work should be judged by my importance towards work, work should never be judged by remuneration

Yes life in such a fast world is so difficult and full of changes.  Life will be spent with patient, hard work and with good knowledge. 

If we have no talent or knowledge than we can not work hard and achieve nothing.

We should face all challenges with bravery. 

• +1 1

Life is not a bed of flowers but life is a bed of thorns There is so much to learn from the hardships of our lives We get the experience to work because of the mistakes of our lives and we learn to be patient. With patience and hard work we get our work done easily.When we make a mistake in our life, we do not repeat that mistake in the next life, but we correct our mistake and do it correctly. We can learn a lot from our life and our future.  To be able to do good work.

Hi my dear. There are many difficult moment in our lives. You will not lose patience then. Happiness will come after happiness in life and happiness will come after sorrow. What matters is how we have do after making those mistakes it is very important to learn from this mistake.