Learning from life!! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Learning from life!!

You are right life is not a bed of roses. If you want to acheive something in life you need to work really hard. You should try to learn from every situation and should take every lesson to bring a positive change in your life. 

There is so much difference in the lives of everyone in this world. If we build this life, we will be able to learn a lot from life and experience.And we can learn a lot from the mistakes of our work.  It is possible to learn a lot through wrong deeds.Thank you for asking us a beautiful question about biography.

Life is a teacher it self. It never stops teaching us no matter how old we get. We should always take the teachings of life seriously ans we should learn from them. We should not lose hope on a bad day. 

Of course dear colleagues of this forum called district by all it is known that we have to be very serious about our work and above all work hard highly advisable if you want to have something in life
A big greeting to the whole community

There is a common saying that is a means of learning. Sometimes success will come in life and sometimes failure will come. So, we  have to work in the future to learn from the failures of life. Then the joy of success can be felt.

Yes my dear friend if you want to be successful in life and something is right, your platform is a platform that makes your users both information and drain available. You can learn a lot in your life by posting on this platform. Read about the maximum topic on the platform so that you have information and knowledge. 

@Elena951 dear friend we do many things in our daily life.  We can learn many things from every espect of our life.  The things that important for become successful are knowledge,patience and hard work. 

@Abdulahad bashir ahmad You are right. In my point of view life is a journey of learning. Like children are everyday goes to school for learning, and life is like going to school to learning. Every day, we can l;earn so many new things from the internet. Even from this forum we can learn every day from new topics. There are so many experienced members and there are always sharing new updates and news about crypto. We should follow them to learning more specially.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Dear friends, there are many customers on this platform who steal other people's personal information and make various attempts to endanger them.  So we always have to be careful and keep our personal information careful .. yes then maybe we will never be deceived by anyone.

We have learned a lot from life, this forum and a part of Tari, I have learned a lot from here. Thank you for posting useful things here. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. Here's how you can make a living.

Thanks buddy, for sharing your motivational post.  I think after seeing your post, new amazement will come to work among the new members.  They will motivate a lot.  Sometimes we should all post on cryptotalk so that everyone is interested in being motivated towards work.

we need to esteem our work. What's more, interest in work, tolerance and difficult work will help us arrive at the apex of success.because they are the fundamental keys to progress, and notwithstanding that we should very much want to work to be inventive in it

We encounter many situations in life, it would be great if you try to seek lessons in every situation. Add it to your knowledge. Use it to your advantage.

Your last mistake is your best teacher. This is the lesson I learned from my life. In my opinion practice and mistakes both equally makes a man perfect. The more you make mistakes the you learn about a specific problem. Cryptotalk provide us this opportunity to learn more and more. If you are wrong at some point this platform help you to get out of that problem. You have to ask the question just.

Life is a challenge. Every day in life began a new change, some people have happy and some lucky day and some people have worried Day. The time of life is going, it is a best thing in life , because some people in life  are very turrible. So they're wants  to go life.

There are so many lessons I wish I had learned while I was young enough to appreciate and apply them. The thing with wisdom, and often with life lessons in general, is that they’re learned in retrospect, long after we needed them. The good news is that other people can benefit from our experiences and the lessons we’ve learned.

Here’re  important life lessons you should learn early on:

1. Money Will Never Solve Your Real Problems

Money is a tool; a commodity that buys you necessities and some nice “wants,” but it is not the panacea to your problems.

There are a great many people who are living on very little, yet have wonderfully full and happy lives… and there are sadly a great many people are living on quite a lot, yet have terribly miserable lives.

Money can buy a nice home, a great car, fabulous shoes, even a bit of security and some creature comforts, but it cannot fix a broken relationship, or cure loneliness, and the “happiness” it brings is only fleeting and not the kind that really and truly matters. Happiness is not for sale. If you’re expecting the “stuff” you can buy to “make it better,” you will never be happy.

2. Pace Yourself

Often when we’re young, just beginning our adult journey we feel as though we have to do everything at once. We need to decide everything, plan out our lives, experience everything, get to the top, find true love, figure out our life’s purpose, and do it all at the same time.

Slow down—don’t rush into things. Let your life unfold. Wait a bit to see where it takes you, and take time to weigh your options. Enjoy every bite of food, take time to look around you, let the other person finish their side of the conversation. 

Yes we must take things seriously and with determination to achieve the goals we want if we want to succeed we must work and strive to achieve nothing comes for free and without hard work every effort has its good reward no doubt, so we must focus on doing things right for us to do well.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's miles vital palmy associate degree individual's life as far as prepare nod requires, via examination the particular desires you'll be able to zero palmy reception projects on though the situation chemical element truly desires palmy ovation day that one mayday being and never set afire thru owned past times craving for the case that isn't defined in as have to have both him and longing for sanguineness furthermore hoping all, it's hard to complete.

Yes my dear you are right and thanks for giving me information .It is true that if we want to success in our life we can learn here and work hard .we should get knowledge and experience. This site is really valeuabel and we can get information for any topic easily .we should work hard with patience after some time we can get success. Best of good luck to all my friends. 

You say absolutely right we learn from.. own life if we are failed in any feaild then we don't avoid the goal we try to try for success and learn from failure points 

On 1/24/2021 at 5:41 PM, Elena951 said:

Dear friends, for work in the forum or in any work we have to achieve success.  In order to be successful, we have to value our work. And interest in work, patience and hard work will help us reach the pinnacle of success. We have to be serious about anything in life.  The rate cannot be accepted in any step. We have to work with morale in all situations.  Then we can make our future brighter. Thank you all.

We cannot take lessons from any book that we can take from our lives because we never forget what our lives teach.Real learning takes lessons from life.We need to learn from our mistakes and work hard toward our goals.

Learning from life makes it easier for us whenever we know something good because here when we know something good it makes a lot easier for us. Hopefully when we can do something good here it becomes easier for us  I hope I can do something better

Patience is the panacea !

if you have to work in a long run, you have to be consistant and hard worker.

Hard work should be convertered into smart work. Which will give you in a handsome manner in different ways. 

About this forum, the rule is simple, you have to work and work. And attain a good reputation not for this forum by building up reputation plus this rule also Applies in life. 

Yes afcourse life is not as much easy we think ,to become successful in life is such a difficult task.We need har with patience and eager .Whenever you fail in life than do not be disoppoint,learn from that mistake and make another try .All the very best to all of you ❤