Outcome of using vocabularies - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

Outcome of using vocabularies

Hello my people, I want to quickly tell you the outcome/ results of using ambiguous word on this platform.people won't have interest in your write up of your words is too hard to understand and some might give you negative reputations if they can't read your post and gain in it. So, giving you negative reputations will decrease your earning percent. So, mind you of what to write.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Use simple vocabulary so that everyone will understand you. The purpose of every communication is the ability to pass the information correctly. Keep your post simple and easy df or understanding, thanks

It is better for us to use easy and understandable words for others, this helps to communicate the idea in a faster and easier way, and do not take much effort in understanding it and realizing its meaning ...

The issue is not related to making the words more difficult and more complex, but to how easily others can understand them and make the meaning complete and clear.

I think friend, if we use vocabulary inside our comments, then we have the advantage that our post becomes useful authentic and good looking, so that there is a chance of our post getting very positive erection as we have If we are using a good vocabulary .

• +5 1

17 hours ago, Rileynixon said:

Hello my people, I want to quickly tell you the outcome/ results of using ambiguous word on this platform.people won't have interest in your write up of your words is too hard to understand and some might give you negative reputations if they can't read your post and gain in it. So, giving you negative reputations will decrease your earning percent. So, mind you of what to write.

@Rileynixon Dear friend, I strongly agree with you dear, from beginning I am trying to write my posts and topics in simple easily words for easiest understanding therefore this my advice for new member trying to use simple English language for impressing.

On 1/24/2021 at 1:26 AM, Audumallan said:

Use simple vocabulary so that everyone will understand you. The purpose of every communication is the ability to pass the information correctly. Keep your post simple and easy df or understanding, thanks

Right, as we have to use the simple and meaningful information so all the background user can easily understand it and can answer the questions.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

We must know how to use our vocabulary since a bad vocabulary could receive a negative reputation or no one will be interested in our information always try to improve your vocabulary and make it presentable and easy to understand and you will receive a good reputation and many people will understand you on your topic and you  like.

Yes, as I mentioned, there are many responses to some topics that do not have any meaning, perhaps to use the translator and not to inspect before publishing, it makes them gain a negative reputation and this is not a good thing at all.

In my case, English is not my native language, for this reason it costs me a bit when writing, but I try to do things the best I can and I also train myself to do things better in the future. I give them positive evaluations as long as they provide me with some useful content and if I don't feel it they are negative because there are some that have spelling mistakes but if you analyze them they are very important and rich in content.

I see that all of us should use the standard english words so every body ( who have not a well ability to read the hard phrases will understand our ideas with no problems.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, your words are correct. Simple and understandable words make everyone able to participate in their discussion and evaluation, while words with difficult and incomprehensible writing make it difficult to discuss and follow up .. Therefore you must maintain a good level of vocabulary and a clear understanding of it so that it receives the appropriate payment and success for your work.

• +3 1

Of course, we have to learn here in this forum and write useful topics with good content and in simple words in order for us to have a positive response and thus have a good reputation and more money

Yes, of course, there are a lot of misconceptions and this is because of one word that is not understood. Often such topics get deleted, but sometimes the forum gets deleted regardless of them. Here is our role in providing advice to overcome these pitfalls

• +3 1

In order for participation to be useful, the post's wording and method of writing must be understandable to all members. Therefore, simple and understandable words must be used that can convey the required idea. Also, attention must be paid to the grammar of the language.

It's important to write with a good and understand language to have more positive reaction that can help you to increase your reputation, if you use a difficult language no one can discuss and talk about your topics 

I agree. 

When we use the words incomprehensible it would change the concept of the project will be to read and understand your post so you should check our engagement across checker application language if English is weak .

• +4 1

learning new vocabularies in english is very significant  to upgrade your level also it makes you posts more unique and understandable for every body in here 

Dear friend  it's very important that we should use simple wording of the vocabularies because there are some people that are using many outstanding words and there are some people that belong from such countries that do not know English very well that's why I did not understand your post and they never receive any repetition.

• +2 1

As we know people in this forum belongs to different education level, we should ignore using difficult vocab as it will lead to decreased understanding by members. Using simple and accurate wording is necessary for a good repute there.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, the quality of the posts is not related to difficult vocabulary, but rather the ease of passing the information on to the rest of the friends in the forum.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Certainly, this is correct speech, so we must try to write the posts in the permitted language only and in an easy way and by using simple sentences that members can read and understand without difficulty and thus we get a positive reputation and avoid getting a negative reputation that harms our account and also the money that we will get

• +1 1

I must swiftly inform you of the particular outcome/ link while using the uncertain phrase with this program. folks are not going to have got the fascination with the particular write-up of one's terms will be too much to know and several may well offer you unfavorable reputations should they can not examine the submit and also acquire inside. Thus, providing you unfavorable reputations can reduce your making pct. Thus, mind you regarding what things to compose.

On 1/24/2021 at 1:18 AM, Rileynixon said:

Yes, Simplicity of words is good as compared to flowery vocabulary.

So, be simple in using your statement well versed.

This will be good for your and others.

So, lets think one more time, 

if your words cannot express the real meaning than its worthless to ise high-five vocabulary.

Try to create simple and flawless sentecs on Crypto Talk.

And provide a valuable Guidance for Crypto currency.

Yes, my friend, you are right. Not all members participating in the forum have a great understanding of all the English language, so our words should be simple and easy to understand in a positive and comfortable way.