How to collect your criptotalk benefits on Yobit. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

How to collect your criptotalk benefits on Yobit.

Hello friends, on this occasion I would like to remind the newcomers something as to how they will receive their payments, as soon as they pass the goal of 100 comments. Since many enter but I don’t know if some of them know that in order to receive their coins they will need to create an account in the yobit exchange where they will have to link their criptotalk account, since there will be reflected their history, both of your publications made on the day, as those that are validated and how many are paid. It’s important because otherwise they won’t see their benefits reflected.

How to link your cryptotalk account in yobit.

1. For this purpose, just create an account in the yobit exchange. 

2. Once created you will have to go to the section of your account or profile.

z1cc.png.a97f511b6a92ef77e7cb821ae2123ae7.png

3. Find the section that says criptotalk new, and click.

z2c.png.5f9225cfdd4e79b36dcba60b7fcbb939.png

4. You will see a small window that says Your Crypto Talk UID, and you will place your electronic mail with which you registered in criptotalk.

z3.png.c3c04fd38f1c636fd49d52de49c7bd11.png

That way you can link your account to yobit, and claim your benefits. I hope this article is helpful, if it has been so I invite you to leave me a like or some interaction that you consider fair, see you soon.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Thanks for this post, all what we are doing here will not make us earn if we do not link our account with yobit. I must sincerely thank you for this post, now and always.

• +3 1

It's good information for Neely join this cryptotalk forum .one thing that is good is that here people are shared there idease and second is that it is provided information about earning the money.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information with us. Everyone, not just beginners, need to see the information that is considered a lot necessary to be able to know how to pay.

@Michar1 Dear friend, impressive I appreciate you keep your best performance here by this type of topics the new member will taking benefits, they will follow you because of your good contents.

Friend, this topic that you did is very good because for those who do not know how to collect their benefits from cryptotalk in yobit now thanks to your information if they can do it or know so thankfully you have done this topic because there are some who do not know how do it.

In fact, I didn't know how to connect my cryptotalk account to yobit.  I am grateful to you for this good information. I hope all beginners can learn from this explanation.

Yes my friend, you must be absolutely right, this thing is not only beneficial for us, but it is beneficial for all the members. First you link your account with Yobit and then join with the campaign .

Friend, this information that you are giving us about how we can collect what we earn in yobit is very useful because there are people who enter this site who are cryptotalk and do not know how to collect their money that they earn so now at least they can know how Get that money that you have worked to earn.

Friend, this publication you have made is very useful because you are informing all of us that how we can collect what we earn from cryptotalk in yobit is very useful because there are people who have just entered the forum and do not know how to do it and now if they knew.

After making 100 comments, you can open the Jobit account and get the money due from there. Payments you receive for your reputation can be collected from there.

An integrated publication and finally it talks about the whole method. We hope that all beginners in the forum will see it in order to help them in addition to that they sometimes cannot understand and apply correctly, but this post is illustrated with pictures

• +3 1

Good to show the users how to collect her earning with talk token and bitcoin too it's the same way and good to add some screen shot because even you can explain to users how to that with words they can't understand, thanks 

Thank you so much friend for sharing this wonderful and unique information with us, although I never started to receive payment from the yobit, but this procedures are indeed great and beneficial to all the newcomers in the cryptotalk platform.

Honestly speaking, I have never read any post or topic so much informative than this one. I appreciate your effort for sharing such a valuable topic and I am thankful to you because I had some issues related to this topic and I hope, I have found my answers now. Please keep on posting topics like that , these topics certainly help us alot.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information with us, as it is a very important information, especially for beginners who still do not know how to spend their profit from the Yobit.

First of all, I thank you for sharing your information with us, and this indicates your generosity in working on this forum ... as this blog will help many beginners who do not have sufficient experience in how to create an account and so that they do not lose their right to payments while working ... I have explained it in an easy way that can be understood and applied in its proper form

• +2 1

This is a very important topic for new beginners, because there are many who enter the forum do not link their account on the yobit platform with their account in this forum, and then discover that they are not paid, so I think that it should always be warned that they link their accounts, and that  In order not to occur this problem.

• +4 1

Thank you for drawing the attention of new members to this matter. Without a platform they link their account in the forum to it, they cannot receive payments and their money will remain suspended in their account in the forum so they have to follow the following steps to be able to log in successfully and get their payments

• +2 1

After completing the first 100 useful posts, we can create a yobit account, link to a cryptotalk account, join the campaign and make money by publishing twenty posts daily.

Hello dear friend, feeling glad to see your post. It is helpful for newbies because every new member don't knows the way of taking benefits from crypto talk posts in yobit account. Thank you dear friend for this post.

Linking the platform account to the forum account is very important for newcomers as they do not know this because their electronic wallet account is the main reference for them regarding the money they receive and their payments because there is no way for them to receive the payments

New members find it difficult to use yobit in the beginning to collect their money and then withdraw it. Members will benefit by learning from these posts and getting help.

It is important for every new member to learn how to receive payment on the yobit platform, as all the payments we receive on the forum that we receive on the platform are shown through tables that show every day what we posted and what we received from the payment and we can send what we get to our own wallet.

• +4 1

This is the most important step that all members must take when completing the 100 free posts, which is to link their account to the yobit currency forum until they receive payments and are sent to their portfolio and are able to withdraw their money

• +2 1